Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ALEX EDGE + CO

Entertainment. Personalized.

ALEX EDGE + CO is a wedding DJ company from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Long Island as well as destination weddings in Mexico, Jamaica and The Caribbean.  We specialize in personalized wedding entertainment with a modern approach.

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
Uplighting (1)

Alex and his team were great to work with. Alex was so nice and responsive to emails and our MC Chris was awesome!

Profile Picture Stacie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best DJ and the only option for a wedding!! Keeps the crowd entertained knows when to change the vibe. Kept everyone up on their feet all night at my wedding and white party. The greatest playlist ever! So much fun! Thank you Alex for making my wedding feel personal and fun. You played exactly what our crowd liked from the younger to the older generation:) I would recommend that every destination or regular wedding hire him.

Profile Picture Sasha, 6/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The most important part of our wedding was having amazing music and have everyone dancing and that’s exactly what he did. I have been getting nonstop compliments about the music at our wedding and everyone was dancing nonstop. Everytime I needed help or made a request prior to the wedding he was always there. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/3/18, 1 Review