Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ALEX EDGE + CO

Entertainment. Personalized.

ALEX EDGE + CO is a wedding DJ company from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Long Island as well as destination weddings in Mexico, Jamaica and The Caribbean.  We specialize in personalized wedding entertainment with a modern approach.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Bilingual MC (1)
Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)

I think I'm in love!!! I have nothing but PRAISE for Alex Edge! From the first encounter to the very last minute he has been nothing but pleasure and professionalism to deal with!!! Not only will I work with Alex again for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah next year but I will surely recommend him to all my friends. Alex is so responsive!! Within minutes of emailing him I had a response in my mailbox. He is patient and truly cares to meet all of his customer's needs!!! Alex truly made the party! I got feedback from all the guests that the music and the MC were AMAZING at my son's Bat Mitzvah! Thank you Alex and Irina!!!! I am so lucky to have met you both!! We'll definitely work again in the near future!

Profile Picture Lana , 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent and beyond professional as a DJ and a person. Paid attention to the little details. Went above and beyond what was requested of him and was even able to edit songs for us last minute. Kept the party going all night through multiple events. Played songs that pleased all of our multicultural guests. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an event DJ!!!

Profile Picture Marina, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic experience from the first email inquiry to the farewells at the end of our special night. Alex Edge & Co. is the only vendor I'd recommend.

Profile Picture Anthony, 11/23/17, 1 Review