2299 Coney Island Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About ALEX EDGE + CO

ALEX EDGE + CO is a wedding DJ company from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Long Island as well as destination weddings in Mexico, Jamaica and The Caribbean. We specialize in personalized wedding entertainment with a modern approach.

Follow ALEX EDGE + CO on

ALEX EDGE + CO 4
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 09/07/2019

Expert in his field!

Alex is simultaneously laid back and yet completely and impressively professional. We shopped around for a dj and he knocked the competition out immediately. He is extremely responsive, sent me a very comprehensive list of options and prices that were very reasonable for my wedding size and we signed a contract quickly and easily. He is a complete straight shooter. He periodically checked in with us as the wedding drew near giving us suggestions for what we should be paying attention to at that point which was super helpful since we had no idea how to plan music for a wedding. Our meeting with him before our wedding really highlighted that he’s a master of his craft. He ironed out details we were worried about or didn’t think about with ease. Between him and our incredible Mc Chris, they gave us great advice, all of which we took and it was part of what made our wedding incredible.

At the wedding Alex provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The transitions were seamless and they did a beautiful job with the ceremony music and the cocktail hour. The reception was beyond words. Our MC kept everyone engaged and got them on the floor and Alex’s fire playlists and technical skill kept them there. All the guests we’ve spoken to have been telling us how much fun they had and how great our dj/Mc was.

Before hiring Alex, one of his previous brides told me she loved him at her wedding so much she wants to have more big parties just to have a reason to hire him. I see why!! Thank you so much Alex!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Daria

Daria · Married on 08/18/2019

THE BEST (thank you, thank you, thank you!!)

My husband and I got married at the Rockleigh Country Club on August 18, 2019. Alex Edge was the very first vendor we booked, as it was an absolute must that we have him for our wedding. Alex has been a complete pleasure to work with from day one. Along with Alex we booked additional singers, an MC, and musicians, all through Alex. We had one issue with one of these people (issue not related to Alex) and Alex went above and beyond to make this right and make sure our day still turned out perfect.
    Throughout the whole wedding planning process Alex had been the quickest to respond to texts and calls at any time of day out of all our vendors, even if it is to say he is away at the moment or does not have his computer on him, but will get back to us at X time, which he always did 100% of the time.
    Not only was he super helpful with music and entertainment recommendations he was also our go-to for suggestions about many other things related to the wedding. He advised us on how to structure the flow of events during the wedding (e.g., order of toasts, dances, where it is best to position the photo booth) and we went with his recommendations over those of the venue. After a few conversations with him in the beginning of this whole process, I trusted him wholeheartedly and told him we will listen to whatever he recommends !
    Alex was always professional and super reliable. He met with my husband and I a few weeks before the wedding to go over final details in person. We left that meeting feeling more reassured than ever and so excited for our big day!
    Alex played a variety of Russian, Odessa, American, and Spanish songs. He made sure to specifically play songs we had requested that we and our parents really wanted to hear. He was able to feel out the crowd throughout the night and everything went more smoothly than we could have imagined it would go. Alex followed through on everything that we had discussed prior to the wedding.
    Alex also compiled a slideshow of father-daughter photos for me to play during my father- daughter dance and edited the song for me as I had asked.
    We also added sparklers, fog/dancing on clouds effect, and TV screens to our package all through Alex.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are our #1 recommendation to anyone planning a wedding or event!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kate

Kate Shansky · Married on 08/04/2019

The best of the best!

Our wedding was on 08/04/19 at The Loft in LI. Everything we hoped for our wedding entertainment- Alex and his team brought that and MORE! It’s been a couple of weeks since the wedding and our guests are still raving to us how incredible the music and entertainment was. Alex knows how to completely destress a couple, planning their big day. From our ceremony, to cocktail hour to the incredibly fun reception- everything was absolutely perfect! My husband and I, had particular music requests and surprise moments throughout the evening- Alex and his team made all of our music and party dreams come true! I have been telling all of my friends, I want a second wedding party all because of Alex’s music! He was one of our most supportive vendors, catering to both our American and Russian guests. It’s definitely wedding season and we hope to party it up with Alex again, very soon!

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/22/2019

ALEX EDGE + CO FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 2299 Coney Island Avenue Brooklyn, 11223 See on map