Alessandra Parks Photography

Island Park, NY View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,199 Most Popular Price

Alessandra Parks Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Island Park, New York. Having been a to-be-wed herself, owner and lead photographer Alessandra understands how special it is to have timeless photos of your milestone event. Along with her creative husband, Charlie, this photographer delights in helping to-be-weds feel comfortable in front of the camera so their personalities can shine through. She strives to create effortless experiences for couples so that they can focus on enjoying themselves as they enter their next chapter together.

Alessandra Parks Photography offers couples a natural, bold, colorful, and candid photography style to vividly emphasize their precious memories. To simplify the planning process, Alessandra and Charlie offer cohesive packages. Each option includes at least 8 hours of coverage, two photographers, and a personalized timeline for the day. To preserve the “yes” before the “I do,” Alessandra is also happy to arrange a complimentary engagement session. Within hours of your special day, this photographer will send fun teasers for you to view and share with loved ones. After the editing process is complete, you can admire your images in an online gallery as well as on a customized wooden flash drive.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2495.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3199.00

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Liz
    Elizabeth J. Getting married on 04/30/2022

Best decision

One of the best decisions we made wedding planning so far has been choosing Alessandra Parks Photography to photograph our wedding! Due to Covid-19, our wedding date had to be pushed back to 2022, but we just had our engagement shoot session with Alessandra and the pictures came out amazing! We only saw a handful from the teasers, but from what we have seen so far, the rest are sure to be as breathtaking! My fiance and I are usually awkward and uncomfortable in front of the camera, but she made us feel so at ease and it definitely shows in the photos! I highly recommend her, you won't regret it!
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette D. Getting married on 11/05/2021

Amazing, affordable, unreal

Alessandra is AMAZING. Her attention to detail is unreal. She gives you an unbelievable value for any budget! She is by far my favorite vendor for my wedding! I am having her shoot my wedding, engagement party, engagement photos, and maybe more! Because I just cant get enough of her!
    Stacey B. Married on 08/01/2021

Simply the best...

There is one thing I wanted to do the day after my wedding, and that was, write a review for Alessandra Parks Photography. We booked Alessandra without even meeting during the height of Covid because I trusted my gut. Our engagement session in July 2020 was a dream come true at Prosser Pines. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this location if you want something different from the usual ocean looks on Long Island. We received our teaser photos THAT SAME NIGHT and the full gallery within a week.
    My actual wedding day was a dream come true and we give much of that credit to Alessandra (and Charlie!). They kept the day moving along, capturing the moments we wanted while keeping our bridal party laughing and smiling…this included the 8 children they somehow managed to get into photos. As requested, my husband and I did not miss a moment of our party; we were on time for cocktail hour and were only taken outside for five minutes during dinner to capture some golden hour shots. If I actually wrote everything I wanted to about her, this would be too long. So, if you want a photographer who feels like a part of your family and you can trust with the most important day of your life, choose Alessandra. I miss her already! Oh, and I woke up to teaser photos the morning after my wedding!!! Who else works that fast???

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Island Park, New York Island Park, NY, 11558
Location of (Alessandra Parks Photography)

Alessandra Parks Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alessandra Parks Photography include in the starting price?

Alessandra Parks Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Alessandra Parks Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alessandra Parks Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Alessandra Parks Photography offer?

Alessandra Parks Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Alessandra Parks Photography offer?

Alessandra Parks Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alessandra Parks Photography offer for wedding events?

Alessandra Parks Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Alessandra Parks Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alessandra Parks Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding