Alessandra Parks Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Liz
    Elizabeth J. Getting married on 04/30/2022

Best decision

One of the best decisions we made wedding planning so far has been choosing Alessandra Parks Photography to photograph our wedding! Due to Covid-19, our wedding date had to be pushed back to 2022, but we just had our engagement shoot session with Alessandra and the pictures came out amazing! We only saw a handful from the teasers, but from what we have seen so far, the rest are sure to be as breathtaking! My fiance and I are usually awkward and uncomfortable in front of the camera, but she made us feel so at ease and it definitely shows in the photos! I highly recommend her, you won't regret it!
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette D. Getting married on 11/05/2021

Amazing, affordable, unreal

Alessandra is AMAZING. Her attention to detail is unreal. She gives you an unbelievable value for any budget! She is by far my favorite vendor for my wedding! I am having her shoot my wedding, engagement party, engagement photos, and maybe more! Because I just cant get enough of her!
    Elyssa C. Married on 10/15/2021

Simply the best!

Where do we even begin??? If we could give 1,000,000 stars that wouldn’t even be enough for Alessandra! She is so incredibly talented and an amazing person to work with. Due to Covid, we had to postpone a few times. Alessandra was so patient and understanding and even helped us plan our backyard ceremony! A year and a half after our ceremony and a baby later, Alessandra was by our side for our reception this past Friday 10/15. Her photographs are simply breathtaking. One of my guests stated, “She may be the best photographer I have ever seen” and we couldn’t agree more! Anyone would be lucky to have a photographer and friend like Alessandra by their side for their special day! Alessandra, Thank you for making our day so special and giving us memories we will cherish forever! Simply THE BEST!
    Maria T. Married on 09/04/2021

Truly the best decision we could have made!

It pained me so much to have to wait this long to write this review- we just received our full wedding album and I could NOT be happier! Alessandra, her husband and her assistant shot our wedding about 1 month ago at The Piermont in Babylon, NY. There are no words, combination of words, or anything I can come up with to cover how truly amazing Alessandra and her team are. I knew I had found someone amazing after I got our engagement photos back- they were truly breathtaking. She made my husband and I feel so special, and she took all the nervousness, anxiety and awkwardness out of the entire photo taking process. Then comes our wedding day- and again, Alessandra was able to surpass all expectations. Looking back at it, our wedding day truly was the best day of our lives, even though many points were a blur. I won’t forget Alessandra though- her style, true passion and amazing eye for detail and natural posing, light and environment is next to none. I highly, HIGHLY recommend Alessandra Parks Photography to any bride and groom who wants to have the most amazing day of their lives, perfectly documented and have these memories perfectly captured in every single way. Thank you Alessandra & Charlie! You guys are the dream team!!
    Stacey B. Married on 08/01/2021

Simply the best...

There is one thing I wanted to do the day after my wedding, and that was, write a review for Alessandra Parks Photography. We booked Alessandra without even meeting during the height of Covid because I trusted my gut. Our engagement session in July 2020 was a dream come true at Prosser Pines. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this location if you want something different from the usual ocean looks on Long Island. We received our teaser photos THAT SAME NIGHT and the full gallery within a week.
    My actual wedding day was a dream come true and we give much of that credit to Alessandra (and Charlie!). They kept the day moving along, capturing the moments we wanted while keeping our bridal party laughing and smiling…this included the 8 children they somehow managed to get into photos. As requested, my husband and I did not miss a moment of our party; we were on time for cocktail hour and were only taken outside for five minutes during dinner to capture some golden hour shots. If I actually wrote everything I wanted to about her, this would be too long. So, if you want a photographer who feels like a part of your family and you can trust with the most important day of your life, choose Alessandra. I miss her already! Oh, and I woke up to teaser photos the morning after my wedding!!! Who else works that fast???
  • Marissa
    Marissa H. Married on 07/17/2021

Simply the BEST!

Wow! I truly don’t think I could have picked a better photographer for my wedding! Alessandra is one of a kind! She has such talent and skill behind the camera, it’s unmatchable! Her classic and timeless style is beautifully captured in all her photos! My husband and I can be very awkward in front of a camera, but Alessandra made us feel so comfortable and relaxed and it translates in all our pictures! She’s a very sweet and good natured person and all family and friends loved her and her partner/husband Charlie, who also captured beautiful pictures for us. What was even more of a surprise is she had a teaser of 20 or more pictures ready for us the very next day after the wedding!! So if you have the pleasure to work with this husband and wife duo you will not regret it!!! Book with Alessandra!!!
  • Julie
    Julie W. Married on 06/19/2021

The perfect wedding photographer

Alessandra was incredible and guided us through every pose and position to ensure we got some truly magnificent photos. She was cool and collected, and handled everyone with all the craziness that inherently happens on the big day with ease and grace. I am beyond thrilled with my photos and couldn't be happier with my choice!
  • Catherine
    Catherine M. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing photographer - couldn't ask for better!

Can’t say enough good things about Alessandra! We did both our engagement and wedding with her, and not only did the pictures turn out amazing, but we also had so much fun along the way! Throughout the entire planning process, she was always so warm, accommodating, and friendly, which made us feel comfortable from the start. Alessandra and Charlie had us laughing and smiling whenever they took pictures, quickly getting us get past any initial awkwardness from posing. We did a small outdoor wedding in the Hudson Valley, and they did such a nice job capturing the scenery and views in all of the photos. We received a lot of compliments from our guests afterwards on how fun Alessandra and Charlie were, and how beautiful all of our photos turned out.

While one short review won’t fully capture the experience we had working with Alessandra, we wouldn’t hesitate recommending her and have already done so to our friends who are planning weddings!
  • Elyssa
    Elyssa K. Married on 05/07/2021

The best photographer!

There are not enough stars to give Alessandra! She is so amazingly talented and we were so lucky to find her! After researching photographers, a friend told me to check out Alessandra's social media page. I instantly fell in love with her photos and after meeting with her, instantly fell in love with her! My husband, who can be rather shy, immediately connected with her as well as she took us for coffee during our first meeting. As we began planning, Alessandra was there every step of the way. When we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid, she guided us through the entire rescheduling process. We could not have been happier with our engagement shoot and ceremony pictures! Words really cannot describe how talented Alessandra is! The compliments we received about our pictures are endless! Through this process, we found an incredible photographer and a new friend! We could not be happier! Thank you Alessandra!
  • Nicole
    Nicole J. Married on 12/19/2020

The best decision I made

Photography was a very important decision for me during my wedding planning process. I am not from Long Island so I spent a lot of time looking through different wedding websites, Instagram and reviews to try to narrow down my search. I found Alessandra on Instagram and instantly gravitated towards her natural, light and airy photos. I reached out and immediately got a response to all of my questions. I only reached out to two other photographers before knowing I wanted Alessandra to be my photographer. She created a proposed personalized timeline almost immediately to recommend her different photo packages and was so personable that it felt like we had been friends for a long time. Fast forward to our wedding and she and her team beyond exceeded our expectations. She listened to the important photos that I wanted captured as well as things I wanted to focus on /not miss. The morning after our wedding we woke up to the most incredible teaser photos, I honestly couldn’t believe it! Alessandra pours her heart and soul into her business and it shows. We received all of our photos back this past week and were so happy with all of them. She and her team did such an incredible job from the hotel/getting ready, detail shots, first look, ceremony, portraits and even the reception. The most important part to me was the calming and stress free process she created. Planning a wedding during COVID was so incredibly difficult and stressful but I never had to worry about my photographer because she was always on top of everything including the day of- she was a saint! I 100% recommend her, you will not regret it!

Alessandra Parks Photography's reply:

Thank you Nicole for the kindest words! We loved your session and we are so happy to be a part of your day!
  • Kristen
    Kristen C. Married on 12/12/2020

All time best photographer

The most amazing photographer! Alessandra was truly wonderful and there aren’t enough words I can say about her and her services! I am blown away by our photos and would choose her over and over again!
  • Maria
    Maria L. Married on 10/10/2020

Not enough stars!!!

When I postponed, my original photographer wasn’t available on our new date. My videographer Tom recommended Alessandra and I’m so happy we went with her! She was super sweet from the beginning and made me feel like we’ve been friends forever. She was great with communication leading up to the big day. I cannot even explain how wonderful she is. Her and her husband were on time and got right to work for my detail shots. Alessandra made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world! 🥰 her and her husband make John and I feel so comfortable, especially for 2 people who are not the most photogenic. They kept us on time and when things had to be adjusted they let me know (which I went with the flow). They had my shot list to make sure we got everything, even tho I kept straying from the list to get additional shots. Her husband was so chill and just kept making jokes about my ocd 😂 I got about 40 teasers within 14 hours from the end of the wedding. OH MY GOD- OBSESSED.. only 3 1/2 weeks and we got ALL of our pictures, almost 3 weeks earlier than my contract. I cannot say enough about Alessandra!!
  • Shanna
    Shanna L. Married on 10/07/2020

Amazing!

If you are looking for a photographer that listens to you, is organized, and takes the most gorgeous photos, then Alessandra is your person. We got our photos from our engagement photo shoot in Central Park and I knew right away from those photos that we chose the right photographer for our wedding. Day of the wedding she captured everything that I wanted. She got photos of me and my family members and friends. She did not miss a thing. When I got back wedding photos I was blown away. I cannot express how happy I am that I found Alessandra. I have th best memories thanks to her !!!!!
    Carly Married on 09/13/2020

Beautiful Photos, Wonderful Experience!!

If I could, I would give Alessandra a 10-star review – that's how amazing she is! Her pictures are gorgeous. She has an incredible eye for what looks good, and her pictures look so natural; nothing looks stiff or uncomfortable or overly posed. We've gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos already; "beautiful," "stunning," and "timeless" are among our favorites – and we couldn't agree more!

On top of that, Alessandra brings the best energy. From my very first phone call with her, I knew we made the right decision, and she added so much joy to our day! I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Kelly
    Kelly S. Married on 09/12/2020

The best !!

Alessandra is absolutely amazing ! There really are not enough stars to give. After postponing our “big” wedding due to covid, we wanted to have an intimate ceremony but still wanted to capture that day. After reading many reviews, and looking over her photos on IG- i knew Alessandra was the one ! She is incredibly talented, super sweet and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our photos came back beautiful and we had the whole album back in record timing ! We received so many compliments on our pictures and our family who attended the ceremony loved her and her husband as well!

It should be noted that Alessandra really becomes like part of the family- she even helped my nieces and now husband find their flowers before the ceremony! She is a class act and i would recommend her to absolutely anyone and everyone !
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 09/12/2020

Breathtaking Photos!

When my wedding photographer was unavailable to short my micro wedding (thanks Covid) I search for a photographer with a similar style. Alessandra came highly recommended in the Brides Facebook group I belonged to. When I saw her photos I knew I had to have her shoot our micro wedding in Montauk. The day felt like a blur but Alessandra and her husband were so professional, always ready and quick! We blew through family portraits so fast! Even more so she made the process so enjoyable. She and her husband were truly a pleasure to work with and she knew exactly how to pose us for every single shot. It was truly incredible. Before we even received our photos our guests were commenting wonderful she was! We received about 10 teasers the morning after and they were so breathtakingly beautiful we cried upon receiving them. She beautifully captured the essence of our day. I couldn’t be more blown away by the photos. A few weeks later we received over 400 photos and they were beyond gorgeous. Though we do have a wedding photographer, I will certainly use Alessandra for other events going forward. I couldn’t recommend her more!!
    Jenna T. Married on 07/30/2020

Run don’t walk!!!!

Where should I begin?
    Alessandra made my now husband and I feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot with her, we could hardly wait for our wedding pictures. We had never taken pictures professionally before and were extremely nervous but by the end of the shoot we were both so impressed by how amazing of a photographer Alessandra was! Fast forward Covid hits, Alessandra goes above and beyond to be flexible on date changes and rescheduling a shoot for a small court house wedding. While it wasn’t our dream wedding it sure was our Dream pictures!!!! She spends so much time and effort on each and everyone of her clients making them feel beautiful and so special for any occasion.
    We will be having our large wedding in November and look forward to another insanely beautiful shoot thanks so Alessandra!
    I can’t rave enough about her, if your considering using her as a wedding, engagement or even maternity photographer... it will be the best decision you can make!
  • Kayla
    Kayla T. Married on 07/07/2020

absolutely a dream to work with!

Alessandra was absolutely a dream to work with. She was easily the best vendor I booked for our wedding day. We met for coffee and I immediately made the deposit (after researching endless photographers, I was looking for a specific natural style) Our engagement photos were everything we could have dreamed of. We can't even believe its us in the photos. On our wedding day, she showed up early and helped us with everything (not just photos but also coordinating) throughout the day. I'm also really glad that we didn't have a photographer that had us taking photos for many hours and missing the party- this happened when I was in my best friend's wedding. Alessandra was quick and efficient with getting stunning and editorial shots and then captured us having fun with our friends and family! She sent us sneak peeks in the morning after our wedding! We are so thrilled.
    Nicole M. Married on 04/09/2020

She is absolutely the best thing we ever did for our wedding

I had been following Alessandra on instagram and knew for over a year that she had to be our photographer! My husband really doesn't love taking photos but after the engagement session with Alessandra, he just had the best time and even wanted to take more! Alessandra and Charlie made has laugh the whole time and she gave us the perfect guidance because we were nervous. She made us feel totally comfortable within minutes! We had a lot of changes to our wedding but Alessandra was more than accommodating and even helped us with some of the changes. I can't thank her enough for all her advice and expertise, I wouldn't have gotten through it without her. We love that our wedding photos are natural and candid, nothing cheesy or cookie cutter! EVERYONE loves the photos and I still get compliments on them! I love everything about her style... light and colorful and natural. There were so many amazing moments that she captured, like the split second my grandfather got up from his chair and shook my husband's hand to welcome him in the family. She just has a way of reading the room and anticipating the moments to capture magically. She is absolutely the best thing we ever did for our wedding! We have a photographer for life and she really is the best out there! If she has your date available, don't wait! BOOK HER!
    Marisa W. Married on 12/16/2019

I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer!! She is so talented. Everyone said these photos belong in a magazine, and they do!

I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer!! We shared our photos with all our guests and they were floored at how beautiful the photos came out, everyone said they belonged in a magazine...and they do! She is so talented!!! Alessandra and her team were absolutely phenomenal from the very beginning and made us feel so at-ease. She was so sweet, flexible and helpful when it came to all the millions of questions I had asked leading up to the engagement shoot and wedding day. For the engagement shoot, it was only supposed to be an hour, but she spent 2 hours with us, had a little changing tent and even went to a second nearby location for different scenery.
    Before the wedding day we walked through all the special moments and shots we wanted on a shared google document that I could update myself if I had any last minute thoughts leading up to our wedding. On our wedding day she captured every moment perfectly and her and her team fit in seamlessly throughout the event. She gave such great direction during the photographing process which we really needed as we had never done a photoshoot before, and it made all the difference because the pictures came out looking natural and candid. Also, she really helped me with adjusting my dress/veil if it wasn't laid out perfectly or adjusting my hair if it was out of place...it's those little details that make the photo look perfect and photographer AMAZING!
    BIG shoutout to her other team members, Charlie and Siobhan, they were absolutely AWESOME and captured some amazing shots!! They all worked so well together and we all had fun while doing it - we couldn't be happier.
    Lastly, we received all our pictures for the engagement shoot and wedding so quickly. She sent some highlights the next day so I could share them immediately and I even got the cutest flash drive with a picture from our wedding on it. She even edited a few pictures where my mom didn't like her wrinkles or arms which was so accommodating and appreciated.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Alessandra to capture your special day, it was an absolutely pleasure working with her and her team. I will definitely be booking her for all my other future life events.
  • Ashley
    Ashley K. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing and personal experience!

Alessandra did our engagement photos and we couldn't be happier with them! She is so sweet and made my fiance and I feel very comfortable during the session. She had picked out a few locations for the photos and her attention to detail was unparalleled. I am looking forward to working with her again at our wedding. We would highly recommend her!