Los Cabos, Mexico, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alec & T. Photography

Alec & T. Photography specializes in destination wedding photography and Video for Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Our photography style is Candid with a mix of high fashion. Our videos have been endorsed by MGM television studios. We believe your wedding photography is extremely personal, and we would love the chance to speak with you!! Our photography is filled with Love Life and Passion!

Follow Alec & T. Photography on

Alec & T. Photography 7
  • Annie

Annie Chen · Married on 05/25/2019

Destination wedding in Cabo

We feel so grateful that we chose Alec & T as our wedding photographers. I told my husband that this is the great decision that we made for our destination wedding in Cabo.

I found their website online in June 2018 when we first considered Cabo for our wedding place. Their well organized and brilliant real wedding pictures immediately drew my attention. I emailed T and she responded immediately, and this is what she always on top of all communication from that time to our wedding day, and even after wedding for follow up questions. T not only helped us for wedding picture questions, but also she gave us advices for hotels, event arrangements, coordinator informations, etc.

We met Alec and T in person a day before our wedding. T brought us a sweet gift from their son. Her son's greeting in Chinese. We were so impressed and touching. They made this so personal. And this is what wedding pictures all about. It is a record for a very perusal moment.

During the wedding day, Alec is the most professional, enthusiastic and organized photographer I have ever seen. My guests also accomplished their professionalism in front of me after the wedding. Every moment during that 4.5 hours wedding shooting is so tight and they make sure they cover every action and expression. Because my wedding ceremony started a little bit late, 6:30pm, I was worry about we didnt have enough sunset light for beach photos. However, the photos turned out fantastic at the end. Alec's talent of using the best natural light and capturing the emotional moments.

I know the most challenge for a photographer is how to overcome insufficient light situation, and Alec proved his outstanding skills and talent. Well done! My dad is a semi professional photographer in China and he also won several Chinese national photography awards. After reviewed our wedding picture, he said " 不愧为优秀的摄影师,取景抓拍的技术一流!“ which means, they proved their recognition as the best wedding photographers, outstanding skills on structuring scenes and capturing moments.

Thank you Alec & T! I have posted our pictures and your website on my WeChat friends group. They all are impressed by those beautiful moments you recorded for us.

Annie and Aaron

Alec & T. Photography 11
    Alec & T. Photography 12
    Alec & T. Photography 13

Alec & T. Photography's reply:

Annie- You are Aaron will forever be in our hearts! Liam ( our son) asked 3 times did Annie like the message?? It was so important to him, he knew that your wedding was special in every way. Alec told me that the light was dropping and he was on " Fast mode" Lol!! But he also knew the photos where beautiful and you both had such fantastic attitudes . We look forward to seeing you guys soon~ Love and health and blessings!! Alec & T.. and Liam

Rina · Married on 05/17/2019

Indian Destination Wedding Cabo

Hiring Alec & T was the greatest decision of our lives! They didn't just take pictures but truly captured our feelings and emotions through every part of the wedding. When looking back at our video, I felt like I was reliving the wedding all over again.

Initially we were worried when hiring a photographer if they would be able to capture all the little details of an indian wedding but after talking to Alec & T in our initial phone call, all our worries went away. They went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable, calm and relaxed during all our wedding events.

One of the most amazing things this team does is they capture everything without you even noticing they are there. Sometime's I even forgot they were there! This team knew every little corner of the resort where we had our wedding so we never had to worry about where to capture any of our pictures before each event. The team knew exactly how they wanted to set up to get the perfect shot. The pictures that came out were so colorful and so vibrant! I probably looked through these pictures like a 100 times through!

Looking back through our initial video and photos, I honestly cannot imagine hiring anyone else. This is the dream team!

Thank you Alec & T!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Alec & T. Photography's reply:

This wedding was a pure joy for Alec and the whole team! Thank you for this beautiful review. We are truly grateful for the amazing experience. Our goal is always to not miss a thing and have the photos and video bring the day back to life 💗💗

Raul Vargas · Married on 05/14/2019

We just received our photos and video,over 1000 photos and the short video we have watched at least 20 times .They exceeded every expectation. I planned a destination wedding ,mostly because I do not like to be the center of attention. I was really nervous about the photos. When I first talked to T, she completely put my mind at ease. She has a outgoing personality, and assured me not to worry that Alex was perfect for us. She explained the photography session, then sent a wedding day timeline, it really helped. I emailed her several times with non photography related questions , she was always willing to help with vendors and other pretty silly wedding questions. On the wedding day Alex and his team made us feel so comfortable, This has never been the case, my fiancé would rather do anything but, get his photo taken. We recommend them 100% professionals.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Alec & T. Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Real Weddings

• Got The Invite?
    Got The Invite? Banquet Halls

I had the privilege of viewing the photos of a couple who had Alec & T. photograph their wedding and I was thoroughly impressed. Their photos captured the romance and unique features of the wedding, and were nothing short of amazing. I would definitely recommend Alec & T, and thanks Diana and Timothy for sharing your beautiful memories!

• Signature
    Signature Wedding Planners

Alec and T. are an amazing team to work with, they bring the best out of people and you can see it reflected on their photography. They are warmhearted, high minded and super professional. I feel lucky to have such a great team to be part of the weddings I plan. Sarai

• Los Cabos, Mexico Beverly Hills, 90210 See on map