Alec & T. Photography

Beverly Hills, CA View map
4.7 out of 5 rating

Alec & T. Photography specializes in destination wedding photography and Video for Cabo San Lucas Mexico.

Our photography style is Candid with a mix of high fashion. Our videos have been endorsed by MGM television studios. We believe your wedding photography is extremely personal, and we would love the chance to speak with you!! Our photography is filled with Love Life and Passion!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.7

Haleigh J. Married on 07/10/2022

Your One-Stop-Shop for a Dream Wedding

Listen y'all.

I hired T to plan my wedding through Be That Bride Events and Alec & T for my wedding photography and video. Best money I ever spent.

T helped me navigate rescheduling my wedding due to CoVID-19 and made that process so much easier than it could have been. I have friends who had to reschedule their wedding and had to pay extra deposits or forego deposits entirely. I asked T if we could move my date and she made it happen at no upcharge and with zero stress. She knows everybody in Cabo and has great relationships with her vendors and venues and they do what she asks. Period. Hiring her to plan my wedding was the best money I ever spent, and the value she provided for what we paid her is outrageous--she should charge more.

The photography and video by Alec was phenomenal. We are absolutely stunned by how gorgeous and perfect our beach photos at sunset are. We have friends who got married on beaches who have told us they wish their photos had come out as good as ours. Working with the harsh light in Cabo is tricky and Alec obviously knows what he is doing. Alec was also able to keep us on schedule--and get us back on schedule--when hair and makeup went an hour later than it was supposed to. He is also an absolute sweetheart and will put you at ease. He is who you want in charge of your wedding day timeline so that you can be sure all the images you want are captured.

The video Alec and his team put together has made everyone we have shown it to absolutely gush. He uses drones--YES, DRONES--to capture the ceremony from above. It's truly spectacular. The editing of the ceremony, vows, and speeches was perfect and he included the best sound bites without creating a video that is too long. We will cherish our wedding video forever and plan to watch it every year on our anniversary.

I can't say enough about Alec and T, and Be that Bride Events. They are the best decision I made with respect to my wedding and worth every. single. penny. I wish I could have a second wedding so I could hire them and work with them all over again, and if I ever plan another event in Cabo, for any reason, I will be calling them.

Thank you Alec and T for being absolutely wonderful! Much love -- Haleigh

Alec & T. Photography's reply:

Haliegh! We would gladly do it again! Thank you so much for this beautiful review it is cherished .. As you are ! T
    Jessica Married on 04/02/2022

Beautiful wedding!

T and her team were amazing!! I highly recommend, everything was beautiful and amazing. Just perfect. My family, husband, and I were in complete awe with how everything turned out! If you’re looking into getting married in Cabo, she’s definitely your go to!

Alec & T. Photography's reply:

Jessica - Many thanks, I am so happy you are happy!! You waited a long time for this day and I don't think it could have gone better. Blessing to your beautiful family -T
  • Haylee
    Haylee F. Married on 11/19/2021

Wedding Photography/Videography

I wish there was an option to give 1,000,000 stars. I have never much such a selfless and accommodating group pf people. The communication was excellent and the customer service is out of this world! If you have any hesitation booking, remember this...you are not only paying for exceptional results, but you are also paying for the literal dream team! Hiring Alec and T was the best decision I have ever made. I now have a lifetime of memories from my wedding that I would have never had through anyone else. After many conversations with Alec & T I now consider them family and the most amazing people I have ever met. MY husband and I could not be happier with the experience we had.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Oba & Besty
    19 photos · 06/28/2017

Got The Invite? Got The Invite? Wedding Invitations

I had the privilege of viewing the photos of a couple who had Alec & T. photograph their wedding and I was thoroughly impressed. Their photos captured the romance and unique features of the wedding, and were nothing short of amazing. I would definitely recommend Alec & T, and thanks Diana and Timothy for sharing your beautiful memories!

Signature Signature Wedding Planners

Alec and T. are an amazing team to work with, they bring the best out of people and you can see it reflected on their photography. They are warmhearted, high minded and super professional. I feel lucky to have such a great team to be part of the weddings I plan. Sarai

Los Cabos, Mexico Beverly Hills, 90210
Location of (Alec & T. Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding