Albertex Photography

Mansfield, TX View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Canvas

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date
    Miranda Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Photo Booth

Bill and Tonya were great! They customized the photo booth card and background specifically fo our wedding! They were fun to work with and their booth was easy to use! My guests loved this aspect of the evening and we added a scrapbook to the side as a keepsake to put the photo booth pictures in. I will definitely book their photo booth for any other event I have!
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie Married on 01/21/2012
    We live in Pennsylvania and these guys were able to travel to us for the wedding!! They were really great!! our pictures were easily accessed online so that way both us and our guests were able to view them. They were reasonable in price and the photographers, Bill & Tanya were GREAT!!!! We wouldn't of wanted any other photographers!! We had a photobooth of theirs at our wedding and our guests LOVED it!! They are still talking about it!!! They were always there at the right moment to get all of the important shots!! These guys knew what they were doing!! They were so professional and their pictures were amazing!!! Our guests are still raving about them!! I would recommend them in a heart beat!!! Thank you BILL AND TANYA!! You guys are great!!
    Allee Married on 01/14/2012
    I LOVE ALBERTEX PHOTOGRAPHY! Not only are our pictures AMAZING, but Bill and Tanya were always professional and on time, and they were so incredibly helpful and flexible throughout the entire planning process. They made our wedding so much less stressful than it could have been. When I ended up running really late before the wedding, it was Tanya who kept telling me that I was fine and to just relax. I can't even imagine how stressed I would have been without her. We really enjoyed working with Bill and Tanya just because they're such cool people, and they made everything feel natural around them.

In addition, they offer so many different packages and options. They were able to accommodate pretty much every single photography request we had. Tanya was always willing to give advice, too, when I had photography questions. She helped me choose the (awesome) venues for our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits and gave us guidance on how to look our best. When my husband and I decided to build a backdrop for the faux-tobooth we rented from Albertex (which, by the way, was AWESOME), she was able to give me all the information I needed.

I can't even begin to say how much I love our pictures. They captured some amazing moments. I want big prints of all of them.

Albertex is definitely quite pricey, but the level of quality and service they offer is completely unmatched. I definitely recommend them.

4309 Aston Ln Mansfield, TX, 76063
Location of (Albertex Photography)

Albertex Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Albertex Photography include in the starting price?

Albertex Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Albertex Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Albertex Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Canvas

What photography styles does Albertex Photography offer?

Albertex Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Albertex Photography offer?

Albertex Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Albertex Photography offer for wedding events?

Albertex Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Albertex Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Albertex Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding