11125 Ridgemeadow, Dallas, TX 75218 Map · Phone number

magnolia hotel dallas wedding photos 15

16 Reviews for John Christopher Photography

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2018

John is a natural and has an amazing team! Highly recommend him!

I found John through my cousins- they used him for their engagements, bridal a and day of. I loved the style of their photos so reached out to John right after we got engaged.
    John is detailed, always prepared and was great to work with throughout the entire process. He has a creative eye and captures amazing shots but also makes you feel natural and relaxed - which is extremely important! I loved working with him and highly recommend him and his team.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Cindy Smith · Married on 05/19/2018

Extraordinary Experience with John Christopher Photographs

It was a pleasure working with John during our daughter's wedding. First, he spent a great deal of time on the engagement photo shoot. The photos were incredible. On the wedding day, John and his assistant spent the entire afternoon and evening at the venue. John knew exactly how to work with the bride & groom, wedding party, family and guests in order to capture every special moment. I had no idea what a big part of the event the photographer would be and we are so thankful we chose John. His calming personality was perfect for our daughter and the wedding party. We were blown away with the quality and number of photos we received. His creativity and attention to detail were incredible. We are so grateful to John and his team. We couldn’t be more pleased with the experience and the beautiful photos that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • LaceyLeeLove

Lacey · Married on 03/31/2018

John is incredible at what he does. Not only is he extremely talented at getting beautiful photo and video, but he will be one of the best parts of your day. He was with me while I got ready all the way to when we left the venue, and he was so calm and fun. I got us a little off schedule trying to get my hair the way I wanted it, and he took pictures of my hair at different angles to show me what it would look like on camera, I think he knew I was getting worried about it and he just knew how to calm me down and show me how great it looked. I have a HUGE family and was worried how we would get all of our family shots done, he knocked those out like a champ and guided my family through all of that in a quick and organized way so people could get on to the cocktail hour after the ceremony. He had Gabe with him who was awesome as well, Gabe and John worked so great together to capture our day and I couldn't be happier! You won't regret using John, hire him, he will be a calm steady presence as he captures your day, and you'll LOVE your pictures.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Award

John Christopher Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Rachel Events
    Rachel Events Wedding Planners

John was such a great photographer to work with. He is on time and is fabulous with the girls and boys... Thanks for all your work on Megan & Jeff's wedding this past weekend! I look forward to working with you again!

• 11125 Ridgemeadow Dallas, 75218 See on map