AJH Photography

Austin, TX View map
4.9 out of 5 rating
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

My name is Arol J. Horkavy., and I am passionate about photography. I specialize in candid imagery with a photojournalistic approach. I am committed to creating dynamic images, providing personalized service and delivering stunning photographic collections to reflect the spirit, emotion and beauty of your wedding day. My product is seamless and affordable. My styles range from modern to contemporary classic and everything in between.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Erika
    Erika A. Married on 06/04/2021

Best Photographer Ever!!

AJ is amazing!! We got married at Valhalla and Camp Richardson in South Lake Tahoe and he captured all the beauty the area had to offer, as well as all the fun moments we had!! He is so good at what he does and capturing all the best moments, that we barely knew he was there because he didn’t have to be in our faces. He also didn’t have to use obnoxious lighting or flashes to get great photos of us. He truly is a genius at figuring out the perfect lighting and the best locations to get it. He was also very good at getting us to act natural during our poses. His direction was so good and natural that we didn’t feel awkward at all. We have looked at our photos over and over and just love them all! Our friends and family have also gushed about them. My groom is in the wedding industry and has worked with hundreds of photographers and AJ is by far one of the best!!! AJ is also very chill and kind, so it’s easy to have him with you throughout your wedding day. He really made things feel stress-free and worked with the time we allotted for photos beautifully. We were right on time with everything! Do yourself a favor and pick AJ as your photographer!! You won’t regret it!
  • Eunice
    Eunice Married on 05/29/2021

Brilliant photographer

Prior to my wedding, I had a friend advise me not to cheap out on wedding pictures. Lucky for me, Arol was gracious enough to offer me an awesome deal while providing premium photography and videography. Pictures can be tricky and very subjective, but I am glad to say that I do not regret hiring Arol (and his videographer) whatsoever and whole-heartedly recommend this talented photographer. Like I said, pictures can be highly subjective. But you know a photographer is good when EVERYONE (that I knew) can 100% agree that the pictures taken by Arol were amazing. Arol captured moments I didn't realize were moments. The resolution of his pictures were also amazing. Both the slide show and the video highlight really captured the vibe and atmosphere of that night. He was also cool to talk to. If you want some premium, amazing quality, memorable moments captured, look no further and hire this gentleman. He's got some skills.
  • Devon
    Devon R. Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing photographer!

We are so happy we chose Arol to be our wedding photographer! From our engagement shoot to the wedding he was awesome to work with and made us feel comfortable and relaxed. All of our pictures came amazingly and truly capture the day. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience with him and are so glad we will have his pictures to look back on forever.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS Wedding DJs

I worked with Arol on several receptions. Very personal, laid back, and fun! His photography is excellent. I use his photos on my website. He also did family portraits with us at the Capitol building. Look forward to doing more events with him.

Memory Lane Ranch & Lodge Memory Lane Ranch & Lodge Barn & Farm Weddings

Always a pleasure to work with and does absolutely amazing work!

Greenbelt DJ Productions Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Great photographer.

1908 Forest Hill Dr Austin, 78745
Location of (AJH Photography)

AJH Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does AJH Photography include in the starting price?

AJH Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Proofs

What photography services does AJH Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

AJH Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Proofs

What photography styles does AJH Photography offer?

AJH Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does AJH Photography offer?

AJH Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does AJH Photography offer for wedding events?

AJH Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend AJH Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

AJH Photography is recommended by 98% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value and 4.9 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding