25818 SE 41st Street, Issaquah, WA 98029 Map · Phone number

About Aisle of View, Inc.

Aisle of View was established because of my passion for weddings. I attended every wedding I could as a child, read wedding magazines, and watched any movie that had anything to do with weddings. When I finally had the chance to become an entrepreneur, it was a dream come true. Over twenty years later, each bride and groom evokes the same kind of excitement in me that my first couple did. I take my job very seriously and work tirelessly for my clients. Most of my clients hire me first for my expertise and secondly because they are too busy themselves to attend to and handle all the details of planning a wedding. My strength lies in my ability to listen to my client and provide suggestions to ensure that the wedding becomes what she had envisioned. My job has been successful when the bride and groom gasp as they look at the ceremony setup and it is more elegant than they had thought possible in the venue chosen, or when they walk into the reception area and are amazed at the beauty of the tables with the gorgeous centerpieces, menu and place cards, glassware, chargers, candles, etc. I research current trends, new venues, unique ideas, different twists on something that has been done over and over so I am always leading my client. This truly is the BEST job and I am so grateful that I have the privilege of giving my clients the luxury of relaxing and enjoying their day.

We offer a complimentary one-hour consultation where we interview the prospective client to be sure we can work well together. Once hired, we begin the planning stage by preparing a budget for the client. The budget is very detailed and gives the client a clear picture of what they want vs. the cost to have those items. Once the budget is tweaked, we begin the search for vendors. Initially, we hire the key vendors (ceremony venue, reception venue, photographer, caterer, and florist) to ensure that the client has the best possible vendors available for their wedding. Throughout the next few months, we complete the vendor hiring process. We attend meetings with vendors, provide monthly to-do lists or tasks, assist with design and tablescapes, select save-the-date cards, invitations, escort cards, place cards, menu cards, programs, and are always available to the client via phone or email. We are always in attendance at the wedding rehearsal and will coordinate the rehearsal if the officiant doesn't attend. On the wedding day, we are the first to arrive and the last to leave - going through a long checklist in order to execute a "perfect" wedding.

db4284e710d956f5 1266625373678 WHat279
Table set-up centerpiece
WHat308
db4284e710d956f5 1266625373678 WHat279
Wedding ceremony area

1 Reviews for Aisle of View, Inc.

Jenny · Married on 05/24/2009

Merry Beth made my entire wedding absolutely perfect. She is extremely organized and thorough. She took care of every last detail during the planning process, as well as coordinating with all of the vendors on the day of. Merry Beth made sure every detail was perfect! I would highly recommend her! If I were to plan my entire wedding all over again, I would absolutely make sure that I had Merry Beth Turpin as my Wedding Planner!

Sent on 06/17/2009