Redmond, WA 98052 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Exquisite Events Seattle

At Exquisite Events we are here to help create your dream wedding.

Our goal is to give each and every bride personalized services and ensure your wedding day reflects your personality and unique style.

We work with all types of Weddings and have done Weddings from under $5000. to well over $180,000. Every couple has a different idea - what is a Perfect Wedding for one Couple can seem a little on the Crazy Side for another couple. I am thrilled everyday to hear of new and unusual ideas and help to figure out how to help transition those dreams into reality.

At Exquisite Events Seattle, our goal is simple we want you to enjoy ONE of the most IMPORTANTdays of your life!! When you allow yourself to open your heart and share your visions It allows us to help bring your fantasy to life for you~ Whether you are starting from scratch or have a ton of ideas...we are here to help !

We offer a free no obligation consultation to all our potiental couples. Sitting down with you and talking through your wants and needs helps us to be able to present a package that is created JUST for you!

We do not offer pricing packages or quotes without a personal consultation. To us each Wedding is Special and each couple has different needs. We do not feel that there is a benefit to you as potential clients to give you a pre-created package.

Call us and lets set up a no obligation free consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!

~Shay~

5cfd83103d5c5a31 1281713853494 024
gloria09

10 Reviews for Exquisite Events Seattle

Trisha · Married on 07/23/2010

Emily was very helpful in my wedding planning process. I hired her for my Day of Coordinator. She was quick to respond to email and helped me find vendors and even get a discount!

Emily and I met for a walk through of my venue and she spent a lot of her valuable time discussing details with me and reassuring me that I was in good hands. At the end of our walk through meeting, I was very confident in her abilitites and I new I could trust her to set up and coordinate my day of activities.

On my wedding day Emily and her assistant arrived at my venue promptly with all the necessary supplies and got right to work. I was able to get papered and enjoy being a bride:) When I had the opportunity to see all their hard work-I was thrilled! It was exactly how I'd imagined. Emily and her assistant helped the wedding party know where to be and when and kept everyone on track. Emily also was a buffer between all my vendors and she made sure they were all on the same page!

My wedding went perfectly without any gliches and I know that it wouldn't have not been possible with out the help of Exquisite Events! These ladies are amazing!
    At the end of the wonderful day, I was able to drive off in a limo with my husband and not hav eto worry about a thing. ALL my wedding planning supplies and personal belongings (there was A LOT) were all packed into boxes and loaded up in to a trailer. The venue was left in perfect condition allowing me to get all my damage deposit back!

I can not express how important the role of a wedding coordinator is. I was very orgainzed but couldn't have imagined my wedding without one! If nothing else, book Exquisite Events for your day of coordinator! You will not regret it, I PROMISE:)

A very happy bride and groom, married July 23, 2010

Sent on 08/05/2010
  • Jolene

Jolene · Married on 07/10/2010

I could not have been more pleased with having Emily & Erin's help with our wedding!! I always received replies to my questions very quickly and Emily's honesty and assistance was so greatly appreciated! In the initial stages of wedding planning, despite all the notes from former brides that "a planner is totally worth it and will save you money" I had a hard time believing that, but she REALLY did save us money with her connections in the industry - I only wish I had booked them sooner to save more!

My husband was thoroughly impressed with all the hard work they did and how well everything turned out. I will be recommending Exquisite Events to all friends in the future that will be getting married and we most certainly will be contacting Emily again when we need her help with a large party.

Sent on 07/25/2010

Corrine · Married on 06/12/2010

I highly recommend! Emily did a fantastic job, I give a A+++++ Communication was great, she returned my calls and emails the same day, answered all my questions, gave me great suggestions, and recommended excellent vendors. The day of everything was taken care of, she set things up just like we had talked about, made sure everyone knew where they were going and what they were doing. She made my day perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2010

Exquisite Events Seattle FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Exquisite Events Seattle 1
    Month of LOVE deal
    Recieve $ 214.11 off any Wedding Package booked this month- IF you mention you found us on WeddingWire! Call us today and set up your free consultation.

• The Petal and The Stem
    The Petal and The Stem Wedding Florists

The petal and the stem highly recommends this vendor

• Jenny GG Photography
    Jenny GG Photography Wedding Photographers

Shay in a word is "good people". I had a chance to work with her on a wedding in March and she was a joy at every step. I love being able to ask a planner questions and to have them know the answer without having to go ask my bride. I really look forward to working with Shay again and again!

• The Perfect Petal
    The Perfect Petal Wedding Florists

When you think of a perfect wedding planner, Emily is just what you want and need. She is very organized, has great attention to detail, and goes above and beyond to make anyones day the best it could possible be. I'm always impressed with her dedication to great customer service and consistent high energy with a positive attitude.

• Redmond, 98052 See on map