Durham, NC 27713 Map · Phone number

About Aisle Bee

We are a full service coordination, planning and design firm located in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina. From serving the engaged couple that don’t exactly know where to start to providing creative direction for design to bring their vision to life. Aisle Bee is honored to walk this journey with you! We embrace creativity, design with you in mind, and offer a one-of-a-kind planning experience. Let Aisle Bee do the heavy lifting! Take advantage of a stress-free day, enjoy your fiance’, and be apart of the experience. Aisle Bee wants you to cherish these memories and allow us to produce an event your guests will remember for lifetime.

• Pink Planner Events
20150929113256
cb 1

3 Reviews for Aisle Bee

Tara · event on: 07/28/2012

Very professional, very hard working, wonderful to work with. I would recommend anyone who has an event to allow AuDori to make their event a special one. My 30 birthday party was wonderful. The venu was great the location was wonderful and it was the best birthday ever

Sent on 05/19/2013

c · Married on 11/01/2009

I couldn't be happier!! I don't know how I didn't drive her crazy with how often I was indecisive or even a bit wishy-washy! :) She was incredible, so patient, and attentive! I live in a different state and she connected me with vendors close to me that I may have overlooked!! I couldn't imagine the day being more perfect and can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Niketta · event on: 11/10/2007

Audori Creations was instrumental in bringing my father's 50th birthday bash to fruition! Trying to plan a party in one state while living in another posed some difficulties. Fortunately, Latoya at Audori Creations found a location for the party, chose a caterer, sent the invitations, ordered and assembled the favors, and decorated the venue, all while staying within our budget. Latoya kept me informed throughout the entire process and maintained the highest level of professionalism!

Sent on 05/20/2013

• Jay Event Design, LLC Wedding Planners

Latoya is such a pleasure to work with. She is very patient and caring and it shows through her work. Her creativity will bring out the best in any event that she has the pleasure to work on. She is a true pro and you will not go wrong in working with Audori Creations for your next event.

• Durham, 27713 See on map