Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing

About AirWedding

For AirWedding.co wedding video is not just a chronology of the day, it is an opportunity to make a film about how you met, about your relationship and feelings, about your parents' and friends' love and support.

While filming we create special atmosphere of happiness and romance, surprises and emotions and make your wedding film into a true movie masterpiece.

We'll give you a $300 discount if you book combo video&photo Premium/Luxury packages!

airwedding 741 copy
studio 44

• Videos 4

6 Reviews for AirWedding

Tina · Married on 10/15/2016

Wedding Video Live were very professional and did not interfere with our Beach Wedding Ceremony, while recording! We had access to our "raw footage" video the day of our wedding!! I highly recommend Wedding Video Live for your wedding!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

AirWedding's reply:

Thank you Tina!
    It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! Best wishes to you and your family. Rick

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2016

I had my wedding this July, and I cannot be more pleased for the work that these guys did during the wedding. Picking them as my videographers was the best choice. They responded with such kindness and professionalism. During the wedding ceremony, they were on point to where place the camera, where to shoot and how to shoot. They acted professional and quick with everything that had to be done and shot. My guests loved them and their friendly energy. They used time wisely and towards capturing memorable moments of the wedding. Thank you, Guys, for the professional and talented work that you guys did during the wedding. You are helpers for the brides during their wedding days! Thank you for being a part of my wedding!!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Alexis · Married on 02/06/2016

When planning my wedding hiring a videographer was an absolute must. After viewing AirWeddings website and their work, I knew I needed to meet with them. Rick was very professional and thorough in explaining the services, pricing was also fair. He asked me to send ideas that I had, and he captured all of them. The day of the wedding Rick and his partner were punctual and professional. I especially liked that they didn't seem in the way at the event. The day of our one month wedding anniversary we received our highlight video and were blown away but the quality, creativity, and editing. Perfection! We are excited to see the feature film soon, as I know it will be great as well. This was money well spent and one of my favorite wedding vendors.

Sent on 03/06/2016

AirWedding's reply:

Thank you Alexis! We were so glad to be a part of your special day!
    Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Award