Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Aileen Garcia Studio

Aileen LOVES to capture artistic, photojournalistic wedding images that are sophisticated and timeless. With a heart as big as the world, she wants her images to hold a special place in time and in YOUR hearts for years to come. "Life and love are in the details."

Available in the Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and Orange County areas.

Follow Aileen Garcia Studio on

weddingstewart016
weddingstewart035

21 Reviews for Aileen Garcia Studio

Alexandra · Married on 07/25/2015

Working with Aileen was nothing short of magical. I knew the instant I saw her portfolio that I wanted to work with her. She was incredibly flexible and easy to work with on every front. My husband and I met with her before the wedding and hit it off right away - you definitely want someone who is fun and personable to be behind the camera so that you are your most comfortable self. Aileen is all of this and more! I had no doubt in my mind that our photos would come out beautifully and I am blown away at what she was able to capture. She seriously has a talent at bottling not only the essence of the day but all of the magical moments as well. I could not recommend her more highly for your wedding (or special day).

• Z

Zach · Married on 09/01/2013

Aileen was incredible to work with, very easy going and generally quite professional. From our first meeting we knew it would be a perfect working relationship and it absolutely was. She was always on time and ready to work. There is no question that she has amazing attention to detail and a true photographers eye. Our engagement photos were beautiful and touching, and what we have already seen of our wedding photos they are nothing short of spectacular. Well worth the investment value and would absolutely recommend her to everyone I know for all events.

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 07/06/2013

Wow, where to even begin? I feel like I could write an entire novel about my experience with Aileen.

Photography was a challenge for me. I felt it was one of the MOST important vendors as photos are one of the few things that last beyond the day.

Aileen went above and beyond with every single aspect of her job. She corresponded with me frequently answering questions, giving ideas, advice, etc regarding anything I needed. She was patient when my hair and makeup trial made me over 20 minutes late for our engagement shoot and still spent longer with us than the contract stated! She wrote a heartfelt recap of the day on her blog and sent links to an online album with pictures edited and organized in a timely manner, much more quickly than stated in contract. The pictures themselves are jaw dropping and expertly done.

On the day of the actual wedding, she actually brought TWO second shooters instead of the contractually agreed upon one! She was prompt, active, and never missed a beat. Her style is very photo-journalistic and focused on candid "moment capturing" as opposed to cheesy, stiff posed images. Her "eye" can only be described as shocking. She can turn literally any setting into a breathtaking composition of stunning photography. Her photobooth was TOP notch. Big enough to fit 8+ people in one shot, flat screen slideshow displaying images on site, and perfect HD pics.

The final amazement came when our DVD of images was delivered. She had a custom made jacket depicting some the best shots and wrote a lovely note. She's truly a kind person, put up with multiple reschedules on my part, and is seriously the most talented photographer I have worked with to date. I actually have scheduled an additional bridal portrait shoot because I love her work so much!

Aileen Garcia Studio FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Aileen Garcia Studio 1
    Giving LOVE to Our WeddingWire Couples
    We absolutely LOVE our WeddingWire couples! Mention this deal on WeddingWire and book us for your 2014 wedding at consultation to receive $100 off any listed Wedding Collection package. Happy planning!
  • Aileen Garcia Studio 2
    The Photo Booth Experience
    Want the alternative to the small photo booth with better image quality and prints (oh, and plenty more space to get CRAZY)? Inquire about our NEW Photo Booth service and receive $100 off any Photo Booth package when booking at consultation and mentioning WeddingWire. Your guests will certainly have a good time! Happy planning, y'all! xoxo

• Studio City, 91604 See on map