5330 Derry Ave. Ste. S, Agoura Hills, CA 91301 Map · Phone number

About Agoura Hills Floral Design

Agoura Hills Floral Design has a passion for nature and design. Whatever style you seek, we love to exceed your expectations and create a look that is all your own.

securedownload3
JohnandHeather113
securedownload1

13 Reviews for Agoura Hills Floral Design

Kristina · Married on 09/21/2013

Danielle was amazing! I met with several florists before her and she is the only one who got my vision about flower colors and arrangements for my wedding. She is extremely professional, timely, patient, attentive, pays great attention to detail, creative and a pleasure to talk to and work with. I highly recommend her and I look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Michele · Married on 09/21/2013

My daughter was married two weekends ago at Sherwood Country Club. After interviewing several florists my daughter and myself met with Danielle. We immediately trusted her. She exceeded all our expectations. The flower arrangements, centerpieces, bouquets, boutinerres and cake decoration were just beautiful. We received so many compliments about the beautiful flowers. We were very specific on the colors we wanted and Danielle was exact!!!! She was a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Belinda · Married on 07/06/2013

Danielle provided beautiful florals for a wedding I recently planned. She worked with a very challenging/short timeline but still delivered beautiful flowers within the bride's budget. Danielle is very innovative and was able to come up with creative solutions to all of our design and budgetary challenges. I would highly recommend Agoura Hills Floral Design!

Sent on 07/19/2013