San Francisco, CA 94103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600

About Agha Photo

My name is Christian Agha, I'm a photographer living in San Francisco. Weddings are my favorite things to photograph; I absolutely love capturing the joy that is so abundant on a wedding day. Check out my website, read my reviews and if you like what you see contact me. I would love to tell your story.

• Elizabeth Warrick Fine Art Photography
ariel pail wedding 3097 2
ariel pail wedding 2720
ariel pail wedding 2938

34 Reviews for Agha Photo

Christian was absolutely, beyond amazing! Photography was the main element I was focused on for the wedding, I wanted the photos to really show the love my fiance and I felt for each other, and the love we felt for our family friends, and he did exactly that without breaking a sweat. Everything from the florals to the venue were stunning, but he took it to another level we never even thought possible! After Christian released the photos, I had other wedding professionals contact me wanting his information and getting his photos published! Hands down the BEST money spent on the entire wedding! Not only did we love him, all of our guests did too!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Rodney & Mary Ann · Married on 08/15/2015

Christian is a great photographer! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out excellent! He was able to capture moments that were memorable to both Rodney and I. He made us feel natural in our personal sessions truly getting our personalities and interactions as a couple. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Elisa · Married on 04/18/2015

We are SO happy with the work Christian did. He is a genuinely great person, and it shows through everything he does! He did such an amazing job of capturing our day on camera. We will truly cherish these pictures forever. Christian is extremely professional with the greatest balance of fun!!! We are so impressed and will definitely hire him whenever we can. We'd recommend him to absolutely anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Award

• Picture Perfect Media
    Picture Perfect Media Wedding Videographers

Christian is not only the most professional photographer that I have ever met, but he is a genuine person with a big heart. You will not regret hiring him for your wedding!

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

Christian is a true artist. The clients that we work with together appreciate this and see this in his work. He's professional, timely, and skilled at what he does. I love working with him and know that my clients will also! Happy to recommend Agha Photo to any bride looking for quality artistic work.

• Cherry Blossom Planning Factory
    Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Wedding Planners

We love working with Agha Photo! Not only is their work is timeless, Christian is full of original ideas and is really open to anything. The man knows how to stick to a timeline, loves what he does, and produces some pretty kickass images. A win-win all around!

• San Francisco, 94103 See on map