About Agency Greg Powers

Maines Most Trusted DJ Company

Greg Powers has been one of Maine's most recommended DJ's for over 15 years. Greg is nationally recognized and has been a keynote speaker at the "DJ Expo" in Atlantic City N.J. (the largest professional Disc Jockey expo in the world).The Greg Powers Agency has received numerous Awards for service and business practices.Greg has been the featured DJ for "Best In Maine Weddings" at The Regency Hotel in Portland and The Eastland Park Hotel in Portland. The Greg Powers Agency also features a select few of Maine's top DJs as well. We don't book gigs and then find DJ's to do them, we connect our personnel with the client.  We offer constant contact and support for both the client and our DJs with a full time office staff,backup equipment and a backup DJ in emergency situations.

Greg is the author of "The Mobile DJ Road To Success" complete mobile DJ training program featured on national Television Program "Direct Success".

Greg Powers Agency offers  DJs for a variety of budgets for both small and larger events.

Also available : Music video Dances ,Custom Game Show, Karaoke ,Video slideshows with equipment

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Portland

71 Reviews for Agency Greg Powers

User Photos
todo alt text
Liability Insurance (2)

Greg was fantastic at our wedding ceremony and rehearsal! He knows exactly how to read the crowd and play music that keeps people dancing all night! I have gotten so many compliments from my friends and family for picking such a great DJ!

Profile Picture Maari, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great job start to finish- made the evening care free for us.

Profile Picture andrew, 9/30/17, 1 Review

Photobooth
Projector
9 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have know Greg Powers for over 10 years and had the pleasure of working with him on several major events. There are only a few DJ that repeatedly exceed the expectations of their clients-Greg Powers being one of those individuals. Greg's years of experience in performing all types of functions allows him to provide the quality entertainment and professional attributes that brides and wedding planners are deserving of. As a fellow professional in the industry there is only a few people that I trust to refer clients to when I am booked, Greg Powers is high regarded and trusted.

Greg has set the standard for Professional DJ's for 20+ years. I have heard many reviews of Greg's shows. Every one of them was Fantastic. Greg knows Entertainment. There is no one that I would trust more or recommend higher than Greg Powers!

Greg is extremely professional and does a great job!

I have known and worked with Greg Powers for over twenty years. I always recommend his services. He has a way making the client feel at ease and he is very professional. If want your event to be seamless then let Greg Powers set the tone and just have fun! Laurie Andrews Design Floral and Event Decor

Events