304 W. Higgins, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number

About AgA Wedding and Event Decor Inc

If you would like more information about our services please contact us only through email or phone number. Thank you for visiting.

• LD Events Decor

57 Reviews for AgA Wedding and Event Decor Inc

• Samantha

Samantha F. Vega · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Aga saved my wedding!

My husband and I were married back on August 17th, and working with Aga Weddings and Event Decor was truly one of the most wonderful experience we had throughout our whole wedding planning process.
    She made our wedding day a huge success and managed to help us handle the unexpected hurdles we encountered along the way with calm grace. My wedding would have not been possible without her help and support.

We initially had them booked for all our floral and wedding decor rentals and as a stay at home mom, I did the rest of the planning on my own.
    Six months before the wedding I encountered a family crisis when my father passed away from cancer, which then triggered a serious break down I had, just less than a month before the wedding.
    Thankfully to the flexibility of Aga Wedding and Events Decor's wedding packages, all it took was one phone call from my fiance, and Aga was able to come up with a customized wedding package that met all of our needs.

RESULT: Aga went above and beyond our expectations on flowers, decor, design and coordination. What we loved about her day of coordination was that she didn't work for us, she worked with us. She made my husband and I feel comfortable throughout our whole day and always checked on me to see how my comfort level was throughout the whole day. She did all of our centerpieces, provided all of our flowers, did our floor plan and day of coordination.
    Up to this day my guests including the bridal party still talk about how impressed they were.
    She made everything we needed to work happen! With our budget she was able to transform our reception venue into a Grand ballroom without compromising it's beauty, I was moved to tears because she made my wedding more beautiful than I envisioned. And At the end of the day I was so proud to visit my father's ashes and give him my beautiful bouquet, which lasted to stay beautiful for almost 2 months!
    We were so blessed to work with Aga Weddings and Events Decor! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Paulina

Paulina · Married on 01/18/2020

Simply Amazing !!

Aga made my wedding dreams come true by providing my wedding day with beautiful floral pieces. From the initial meeting she had a vision for everything regarding my flowers. She was really informative on all the flowers and she even express concerns regarding my flower request. She incorporated all the flowers I wanted into flower arrangements for the tables. Aga created the most beautiful bridal bouquet I have ever seen. She added my dad's favorite flowers in it, in his special color that made the whole bouquet stand out since he is no longer with us. This has made the bouquet even more special. The bridesmaid bouquets matched the dresses perfectly, all my bridesmaids wore dusty rose dresses, Aga was able to create beautiful rounded bouquets with white and duty pink roses. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful. My husband and I, we received complements about our flowers even weeks after the wedding. All the guests were amazed how delicate flowers like hydrangeas were incorporated in our flower arrangements even though our wedding took place on brutally cold January night. Aga was amazing to work with, she responded to emails quickly and was flexible for our initial meeting as well as the meeting before the wedding. I would definitely book Aga and her team for any other occasion in the near future. I can't imagine going with anyone else after seeing all the beautiful flower pieces she created.

Sent on 02/06/2020

AgA Wedding and Event Decor Inc's reply:

Thank you Paulina for your wonderful review. We are pleased you had amazing experience with our team. Cheers. Aga
  • Erika

Erika Inocentes · Married on 10/08/2019

excellent service

aga is the best easy to work with and very affordable

Sent on 10/03/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• 304 W. Higgins Park Ridge, 60068 See on map
    By appointment only
    Location of (AgA Wedding and Event Decor Inc)