Gainesville, FL 32605 Map · Phone number

About Adrienne Fletcher Photography

Welcome to Adrienne Fletcher Photography!

I believe that in such a big and crazy world it is the little moments in life that count, and the best are always those that come from the heart. A smile, an embrace, a warm cup of soup dropped by with a little note, when working late. Photography has always been a part of my life but there is something very special about being able to capture people in love, people's stories. That twinkle in the eyes. That glow of being so happy that every moment feels like it should last forever. Those are the moments I look for.

My approach to photography is capturing not just what you look like, but who you are. To me, that means getting personal! I want to get to know you long before your wedding so that I can tell your best story-that's personal to you, your style and your needs. In fact, I welcome opportunities to get to know you and the special people in your lives at any point before the big day. Planning to watch the game with members of your court? If you'll have me, I'd love to be there. Catching coffee with your mothers? You name the place and I'd love to come along.

I couldn't ask for a more fun job-so feel free to leave me a note about your big plans!

Follow Adrienne Fletcher Photography on

5 Reviews for Adrienne Fletcher Photography

• Delonda

Delonda · Married on 03/16/2019

Adrienne is AMAZING!

Where do I even begin? My wedding photographer emailed two days before my wedding and said he had a family emergency but he was able to find another photographer. Adrienne graciously agreed to shoot my wedding very last minute. I received an email from her reassuring me she would do everything to make my day special and that we were going to capture some great memories. Even though she had only received my timeline and shot list the day before, Adrienne showed up on time ready to go. She had tons of ideas for great shots. She was personable and very professional. During the reception, she took tons of photos but was never in the way. I hardly noticed she was there! I don’t know what I would have done without Adrienne. She really saved my wedding. I look forward to seeing all the amazing photos she took and I will definitely keep her in mind for future work.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Adrienne Fletcher Photography's reply:

Delonda, thank you so much for these kind words! All I could think about when I got the call was what I would have wanted had it been my wedding. I could only imagine the mini panic hearing the situation and to have to trust a complete stranger for the super important job of your wedding photos! So I knew that I needed to do anything I could to make sure your wedding photography was not only covered but in the best possible way! It was such an honor to work with you two on your special day!

Julie · Married on 05/20/2018

Adrienne was amazing during our wedding in May. She went above and beyond to get to know us as a couple so she could help capture our special day and know how to put us at easy. She put so much attention and detail into our photos and we are in love with all of them it’s so hard to choose our favorites. It rained all day on our wedding day and she still had a smile on her face and a was absolute professional. Everyone in our wedding absolutely loved her and her assistant Toast and she made sure to accommodate any special requests we had even if it was in the rain. If you are looking for a photographer look no further as she is one of the best.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Adrienne is wonderful to work with. She is extremely personable, professional, and follows through on her promises. She produced extremely impressive photography during our VERY raining wedding day and we are forever grateful for the remarkable keepsakes. She, also, submitted our photo for Huffington post when we were on our honeymoon and it was so fantastic to see this posted along with a preview of photos on Facebook while on our honeymoon. She's efficient and her brand is captured beautifully in all of her photography packaging. She is true to herself and clients and we would love to use her again in the future!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Adrienne Fletcher Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Joan Day Weddings
    Joan Day Weddings Wedding Planners

Adrienne is a great professional to work with. She has a keen eye for what photographs well, and her warm personality puts her clients at ease. She is accommodating and an artist of her craft. I highly recommend Adrienne Fletcher Photography!

• Gainesville, FL, 32605 See on map