Concord, Concord, NC 28023 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Adore & Co

Adore & Co is a wedding hair and makeup company based out of Concord, North Carolina. These stylists will provide a stress-free experience and a stunning wedding day look for you and your bridal party, helping you feel confident and flawless walking down the aisle. Adore & Co offers both airbrush and traditional makeup .

Adore & Co provides many beauty services for your special day. Their bridal packages include hair and makeup, trial, fake lashes and a bridal portrait. They also provide hair and makeup services for your bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and flower girls. Additionally, they offer groom’s styling, which includes hair styling, trimming and beard shaping.

Other Services
Adore & Co is an on location wedding stylist that will travel to your venue. In addition to hair and makeup, they also offer optional add-on services, including a travel agent for a destination wedding or your honeymoon, and a professional photographer to capture every special moment of your big day.

40f92aaa 87e3 4111 840b 39b5d661737b 51 1021613 1560456675
The whole team together
The whole team together
A bride and her friend
A bride and her friend
What a sweetheart bride !
What a sweetheart bride !
Working in my zone

Adore & Co 6
Adore & Co 7

Laurie · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent! Very happy I booked with Adore & Co

Meredith was so quick at responding to all my questions. She did an excellent job with her crew member Katie for my trial run of hair and makeup before my wedding portrait. I’ve never felt more beautiful! She makes the experience fun and really knows how to match skin tones and lip colors!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Harrah · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Day Hair & Makeup - Highly Recommend

I, my bridesmaids, and my mother had a wonderful experience with Adore & Co. Meredith was very flexible when scheduling my hair and makeup trial. She took my suggestions and brought them to life through my hair style and make up. On the day of the wedding, she was very punctual and came fully prepared to service. She was such a pleasure to work with and highly recommend for weddings/special occasions!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Adore & Co 1
    2020
    Only for wedding wire brides to be ! We are booked solid 2019 - but 2020 we have some dates open , book your wedding hair and makeup with us . 2020 deal100.00 per person hair and makeup

• Concord Concord, North Carolina, 28023 See on map
    (704) 640-3150 (Phone number)