Adore & Co Reviews

Adore & Co 4
Adore & Co 5
  • Mandy

Mandy Yang · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Amazing MUA & Hairstylist!! Highly recommended!

I was the photographer at Elizabeth & Brad's wedding in October and met Meredith. She was there to assist another MUA but ended up doing Elizabeth and all her bridesmaids make up and hair alone! She was very professional and went above and beyond to make sure the day went as planned despite the chaotic situation. Everyone looked beautiful, and photos turned out great! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 11/02/2019

Nothing short of amazing.

Merideth was absolutely a gem to work with on my wedding day! She was very professional, personable and listened to what everyone wanted. She had my entire wedding party looking gorgeous! I felt so beautiful by the time she was done! I couldn’t have imagined anything more than what I was given. She is truly made to do her job! You don’t need to go to anyone else. Highly recommended!

Adore & Co 6
    Adore & Co 7
    Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Celeste

Celeste Rivera · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend

I would highly recommend. Charlotte was very professional and fun to work with. She made me and my girls look great. I would definitely book again.

Adore & Co 8
    Sent on 09/10/2019

Sarah Dickey · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Wedding Day Makeup and Hair!

We had such a great experience with Meredith!! Even though we weren’t able to work out a time for a trial, she completely nailed the look I was going for, and she made my bridesmaids’ beauty shine so brightly!! She was also so efficient in managing so many people and even finished early, despite us adding a couple of extra services! She is so incredibly personable, very responsive, and SO TALENTED!! I would highly recommend her for any wedding day needs!!!

Adore & Co 9
    Adore & Co 10
    Sent on 09/01/2019

Laurie · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent! Very happy I booked with Adore & Co

Meredith was so quick at responding to all my questions. She did an excellent job with her crew member Katie for my trial run of hair and makeup before my wedding portrait. I’ve never felt more beautiful! She makes the experience fun and really knows how to match skin tones and lip colors!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Harrah · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Day Hair & Makeup - Highly Recommend

I, my bridesmaids, and my mother had a wonderful experience with Adore & Co. Meredith was very flexible when scheduling my hair and makeup trial. She took my suggestions and brought them to life through my hair style and make up. On the day of the wedding, she was very punctual and came fully prepared to service. She was such a pleasure to work with and highly recommend for weddings/special occasions!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Josie Link · Married on 06/01/2019

Flexible hair & makeup team for great price

Meredith came to our hotel in Durham to do bridal hair and makeup, plus 4 bridesmaids hair and 2 makeups. She did a great job - all of my bridemaids were impressed with how quickly she came up with interesting styles that fit their personalities! She also helped my mom style her hair for no extra charge. Communication was mostly through facebook messenger, which took me a little while to get used to but ultimately worked well.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Laura Yates · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing company and ever more amazing people.

There are not enough words to Express my gratitude for this comapany. Meredith came to do my hair & makeup on short notice and did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I must say I looked and felt like a beautiful bride. I did not only gain my new 'hair person', but a nee friend. I will never go to anyone else. Thanks Adore & Co. You are the best!

Adore & Co 11
    Adore & Co 12
    Sent on 06/02/2019

Monica · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Hair and Makeup Artist

Meredith did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. I had so many complements from the guests at the wedding. I would highly recommend Meredith from Adore & Co to any bride to be!

Adore & Co 13
    Adore & Co 14
    Adore & Co 15
    Sent on 06/02/2019

Jess · Married on 04/27/2019

*dream vendor*

There are not enough nice things I can say about my experience with Adore & Co! I had lost my original hair stylist and makeup artist a few months before my wedding and I just happened upon Meredith’s ad on Facebook. How lucky was I?! She made me feel relaxed from our very first phone call. Pricing is very reasonable. Two stylists showed up bright and early and finished ELEVEN girls hair and makeup before 3:00 pm. Everyone looked STUNNING! My wedding was in Charleston, but she was willing to make the drive to my house and even do a trial run the day before! Everyone looked beautiful, and everyone was happy with their services! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Thank you!! :)

Adore & Co 16
    Adore & Co 22
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Brandy · Married on 10/27/2018

she just knows !

I might be their biggest fan! I had a previous trail done and it did not go well! Meredith listened to my frustrations and what was important to me! Even though I am sure I was being complicated Meredith was patient and very talented! She nailed my perfect look on the first try. She was on time the day of and even check in with me right before the wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Hanna A · Married on 06/01/2019

Super Flexible and Accomodating

Kristen was so flexible with the 3 times I needed a trial done. She was patient and went out of her way to make sure I was happy with everything. My hair turned out fabulous. I was extremely pleased and thankful she worked with me to get it just right for my wedding day! I highly recommend them for your hair needs!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 05/24/2019

Happy With Wedding Look

Overall, I was happy with my makeup look for my wedding day. My 3 bridesmaids that chose to have their makeup done were all happy as well. For the pricing, it was definitely worth it. The biggest downfall for me was that my makeup artist was over 2 hours late to the venue on the day of the wedding, and I had to reach out to them to see what was going on. That was extremely upsetting to me, but the makeup was done well, so I will rate my review on the quality of service.

Adore & Co 23
    Adore & Co 24
    Adore & Co 25
    Adore & Co 26
    Sent on 06/24/2019

Adore & Co's reply:

Dear Brandi ,
    Adore & Co sends it’s deepest apologies to you and your wedding party for arriving two hours later then the time agreed upon . I can only imagine how you must have felt . This is not our normal way of professionalism . We care for all our brides and we make sure they are number one on that day . We are striving to make sure this never happens again . We want to say that we are however thankful that everyone was glammed up in time and was happy with the work of our team . Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special . You were a stunning and beautiful bride . Again we offer our deepest apologies and we are willing to do anything to make
    It right . We do want to assure all of our
    Other brides that we are working
    To make sure this never happens again.