A'Don Allen DJ Services

Elmira, NY View map
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Over 19 years of experience as one of the Southern Tier's most requested DJ's! From Weddings, to Parties, to Corporate Events, A'Don handles it all!!!!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
MC
Microphones
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
    Karli B. Married on 10/12/2019

Best DJ ever

Our wedding was absolutely perfect (I know everyone probably says that but ours truly was perfection!) and we have lots of people to thank for that, but A’Don Allen is a crucial one! I wanted everyone to dance and have fun and that’s exactly what happened thanks to A’don’s years of experience. He kept the dance floor packed and always knew the perfect songs to play. He was wonderful to work with every step of the way. He helped us make decisions about the order of events and other important details. This was helpful coming from someone who has worked so many weddings. Could not be happier with our decision to hire A’Don for our big day!
  • User2571076 2+ years ago
    My wife and I found out about Don through a restaurant near our wedding venue and I'm glad we contacted him. Don was quick to respond to all of our questions and was truly easy to work with. He walked step by step over how he was going to support our customize wedding. Don's detailed planning allowed my wife and I to not worry over the DJ services and focus on other wedding planning. We had guest from all ages and different backgrounds but yet Don was still able to entertain everyone by his selection of music and excitement over the Mic. My wife and I felt truly lucky Din was able to support our wedding and I would recommend using his service for any occasion.
    Mistie Married on 11/02/2013
    A'Don is FANTASTIC! He honored every request we made, including the guests. He also gave up the microphone for people to sing! He danced with us laughed with us and did a remarkable job! We could not have asked for anyone better to share our night and make our reception so memorable:) I have and will continue to recommend his services. Thank you again for making it fun and magical!!

54 Gould St Elmira, 14905
Location of (A'Don Allen DJ Services)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding