Addicted Sweets LLC

Greensboro, NC View map Visit website

Addicted Sweets LLC is a bakery and wedding cake company located in Greensboro, North Carolina. Lead baker Rachael is a talented professional that specializes in small sweets and delicious desserts. She offers a variety of traditional and non-traditional desserts, embracing uniqueness and creativity in every treat she crafts.

Addicted Sweets LLC provides clients with a number of delicious offers to choose from. Options available include cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and donuts. Consultations afford you the opportunity to share your ideas and inspiration for your desserts. Tastings are also available ahead of time to ensure that every bite is to your satisfaction. Delivery and setup services are available on the day of your event, allowing you to relax and enjoy your celebration. To accommodate specific dietary requirements, Rachael also offers dairy-free and vegan options.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

$4.75

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$1

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.25

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
    Kyla M. Getting married on 05/03/2025

Absolutely Delicious!

Not only is the presentation beautiful, the taste of the items are absolutely wonderful! I've booked with this vendor numerous times for all types of celebrations. I highly recommend Addicted Sweets!

Addicted Sweets LLC's reply:

Kyla, thank you so much for your feedback! We value your support and look forward to helping you celebrate in the future.
    T. Barnes Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing Service

I loved working with Addicted Sweets. The owner was very responsive and catered to my exact needs. She's definitely my go to for sweets and treats.

Addicted Sweets LLC's reply:

Hello Dr. Barnes! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. As a small, local business, every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us out!
    Brandin B. Married on 02/09/2021

Excellence

Best Sweets Ever! Best in taste, creativity, and presentation. She goes above and beyond to meet my needs and has never disappointed. Her professionalism is top tier and that’s why I recommend her to all of my friends and family.

Addicted Sweets LLC's reply:

Thank you, Brandin! I appreciate your continued support. It is always a pleasure to work with you and I’m glad I could be of service!

Deals

Addicted Sweets LLC 1
Exclusive

Team

Rachael W
Rachael W
Lead Baker

I am a college graduate, paralegal turned baker. After graduating college, I started baking as a hobby in 2016 and made it my side hustle in 2018. I am now running a baking business and killing the "Momprenuer" life. I have experience in production and high-volume baking. I am a self-taught decorator. I like to add my own "millennial" spin on otherwise traditional desserts. Most importantly, I REALLY love sweets!

PO Box 10492 Greensboro, NC, 27410

Sunday: 9am-1pm Monday: 9am-3pm Tuesday: 9am-3pm Wednesday: 9am-12pm, by appointment Thursday: 9am-4pm Friday: 8am-3pm Saturday: by appointment only
Location of (Addicted Sweets LLC)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding