Custer Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Acts of Adventure

Acts of Adventure captures stories with authenticity and raw emotion. Our desire is to tell your story with as much honesty and passion as it deserves. For this reason, we value capturing candid moments and doing as little posing as possible. After all, the most meaningful moments in life aren't the ones that are scripted and produced. They're the real, messy, small, in-between moments. Those are the moments that will make you smile when you watch your film 30 years from now. That's why our goal with every film we make is that when our clients watch it, they would be gripped by the same powerful emotions that they felt on the day it was filmed.

Acts of Adventure was formerly known as Alix Bruson Films

Acts of Adventure 7
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/16/2018

Just amazing!

Wow! Where to begin.. Alix was absolutely amazing and extremely attentive. I first contacted Alix several months before our wedding, like super early on and from that same day, Alix responded quickly and provided me with all the information I needed. Being from Florida, I was extremely nervous on who I would hire to capture my wedding day but I knew Alix would be the perfect fit. Fast forward to a month before my wedding. Alix would constantly check up on me and the wedding process. Alix wanted to make sure everything would be perfect the day of and video chatted my (now husband) and I to finalize all details. Alix was all ears. The day of my wedding, Alix was on time and started her thang! I’ve never felt so comfortable (I’m a little awkward and camera shy). Alix and Connor were AMAZING!! All of our wedding guest complimented how great they were. Our wedding video turned out better than I could ever imagine. Alix and Connor, I want to thank you for making our memories last a life time. You both ROCK!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Acts of Adventure 8

Acts of Adventure's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting us to capture your wedding day, Christina! We are so thrilled to hear that you both enjoyed working with us and that you loved the final videos. It was an honor to get to know you as well as your closest friends and family. Thank you for letting us tell your story!

Laurie Delphia · Married on 11/09/2018

Best of the best - fantastic experience

Alix is an amazing artist! She has been a part of our family weddings as well as recreating history for our 30 wedding anniversary.

There are several things that stand out about Alix. She captures EXACTLY the right moments and you don't even know she is there. When she is so inconspicuous at the weddings it allows everyone to be their true self. There were not staged moments and that made each video so unique and real. When crafting the video she makes her viewers feel like they are there. How you get an entire day in 5 minutes and feel like you got to experience everything is beyond me - but she DOES it so PERFECTLY.

Alix took our 30 year old wedding video and home videos through out the years and found just the perfect balance to allow our story to be retold. Our family was blown away and over joyed to feel 30 years of memories captured in a 5 minute summary.

I cannot capture in words how much we appreciate the memories Alix has capture for our family. Because of Alix - these memories will live on forever.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Acts of Adventure's reply:

Thank you so much for your generous words, Laurie! This truly means the world to us. It has been an amazing experience getting to know your family and create films celebrating the big and small moments. We are so excited to film a FOURTH Delphia story this year! Thank you for letting us be part of these memories!

Sam Kroll · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing, every couple needs a video like this !

Working with Alix was great, easy communication, open to suggestion in regards to the style of the video and a fairly quick edit, we received our video in a little less than a month after the wedding.

This video is one of my favorite things we decided to do. At first I was on the fence about booking a videographer, in the early stages of wedding planning with budgeting it can be one of the first things you cut.... but I’m so glad we didn’t! I feel like I am able to relive parts of the best day of my life and a video catches the authentic energy you just can’t with photography alone. Every couple needs a video like this, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Acts of Adventure 9
    Acts of Adventure 10
    Acts of Adventure 11

Acts of Adventure's reply:

Thank you Sam! It means so much that you and Joel love your video so much and that you had a great experience as a client. I'm so grateful that I got to know you guys and be part of your wedding day!

Award

Acts of Adventure Pricing

Acts of Adventure Price Rates

Acts of Adventure FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Custer Avenue Colorado Springs, CO, 80903 See on map