R.Pinello Videography

Colorado Springs, CO View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Colorado Springs, Colorado, R.Pinello Videography produces authentic photos and films from wedding celebrations. Renee Pinello is the proud owner and multi-media expert behind this creative venture. This professional understands that every wedding is unique. By getting to know their couples, this filmmaker can produce a film that flawlessly encapsulates their one-of-a-kind love stories.

R.Pinello Videography offers a variety of wedding packages for you to choose from. Some of these collections combine both photography and videography services. Should you wish to avail yourself of just one medium, you may do so. Renee's most comprehensive collection includes between 20 and 25 photos and eight videos for you to cherish for a lifetime. These films can be presented through digital downloads, Blu-Rays, SD cards, DVDs, and more.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
    Rosie L. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing experience!

Renee is an amazing videographer. Love the work she did for us! Very detailed, customized and an overall beautiful job! Renee is also a wonderful person to work with. She made this experience very enjoyable. I will use her in the future for sure!
    Mindy C. Married on 06/13/2021

Breathtaking images!

The breathtaking photos by Renee surpassed my expectations! Epic memories were captured and will be treasured for years to come. Her service is professional, creative and had the personal touch we all desire for such an important event. Highly recommend!
    Paula M. Married on 04/25/2020

Fabulous, a shear joy to work with Renee.

I had the most amazing experience with R.Pinello Videography. The photos and video were beautiful and we were able to customize our packet to our needs. Highly recommend working with this videographer.

Deals

Team

Renee Pinello
Renee Pinello
Owner/Founder

A Colorado native and an avid hiker and traveler, I got my start in videography from filming my own adventures. Videography is a passion that has allowed me to capture memories I can relive over and over.

Through videography, I assist my clients in creating a diary of their lives and those important moments they want to remember. Videos provide you with a way to relive those memories and share them with your loved ones, which makes those moments even more enjoyable to experience and remember. I would love to be a part of helping you remember and cherish your wedding day.

Colorado Springs, Colorado Colorado Springs, CO, 80906
7192384330
Location of (R.Pinello Videography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding