Jacie Marguerite Fine Art Photographer

4315 Palmer Park Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80915 Map · Phone number · Visit website
5% Discount
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Jacie Marguerite Fine Art Photographer

Capturing weddings from all four corners of Colorado, then California, Texas and even North Carolina where I was raised, I truly thrive to capture the beauty in life anywhere I go!

MY MOTTO | Love stories told through elegant, romantic imagery with a hint of edge.

EXPERIENCE | Picking up my first Nikon camera in 2010 and started pursuing my passion in 2014. Since then I graduated from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs on May 12, 2017, with a Bachelors degree in Business Marketing & Fine Arts. Learning important business ethics, the history behind photography and the original film darkroom processing to today’s digital editing, the past eight years have tough me lots with even more to be learned. Today I have photographed over 80 weddings, over 100 engagements all over the US!

About me, I’ll be honest… I’m not the biggest fan of writing. I have had to write papers my whole life and have come to the conclusion that I love bullet points. So, here are some bullets about me!

• I was raised both in the Outer Banks & Colorado Springs
  • I have two fluffy long-haired kitties and a hyper pup named Wrangler
  • I’ve been with my high-school sweetheart nine years, we love our ski trips over the winter!
  • I love going out for a cold glass of wine specifically Moscato!
  • I’m a Pi Beta Phi Alum I served as President, Event Planner, and Philanthropy
  • When binge-watching on Netflix its either Grey’s Anatomy, Shark Tank, Mad Men or Younger
  • From walking on the sandy beach, hiking in the desert and off-roading in the mountains I am down for it all!
  • When driving to my sessions I typically shuffle Elvis, The 1975, Post Malone, Kacey Musgraves, or Queen
  • I am a die-hard Kate Spade fan, glitter, and gold… say no more!
  • If I could fly anywhere tomorrow it would be either to Paris or Bora Bora
  • Target is my happy place… my avg spent time just looking in Target is 2.5 hours

2019 TRAVEL DATES

Jacie Marguerite Fine Art Photographer 5
Jacie Marguerite Fine Art Photographer 6
Jacie Marguerite Fine Art Photographer 7

Caitlyn · Getting married on 09/19/2019

Jacie is so professional! she made my dream proposal come true really working with my Fiance to make the day magical. She captured every moment perfectly and had great ideas as to where to take pictures and different poses/photo set ups. Beyond satisfied and will be using her for future pictures!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Jacie Marguerite Fine Art Photographer 19
    Jacie Marguerite Fine Art Photographer 20

Jacie Marguerite Fine Art Photographer's reply:

I had a blast <3
    I can't wait to work together again!!

Anastasiya · Getting married on 08/17/2019

From start to finish, the level of detail Jacie showed to capture creative and unique shots was amazing. Climbing rocks, balancing on my fiancé, and posing in all sorts of positions… all helped to create photos we could only dream of. Her skills and professionalism were matched by her fun personality. She took our nervous selves and transformed us beyond the “standard photographer requirements”, helping us pose and always giving tips on how we could help get the best shots. If you are lucky enough to have Jacie as your photographer you will never look at another one the same. You always get the feeling that photographers are just there to take some photos and go home, but with Jacie it felt as if it was a long-time friend taking the photos, which is awesome as taking photos is not something I am fond of.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jacie Marguerite Fine Art Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jacie Marguerite Fine Art Photographer 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Always and Forever Weddings
    Always and Forever Weddings Wedding Planners

Jacie is one of the best photographers we've had the pleasure of working with. She overflows with talent and eagerness to make sure her bridal couples are happy and that their pictures are stunning. She is a amazing and we highly recommend her.

• HEPS DJ & Photobooth
    HEPS DJ & Photobooth Wedding DJs

Wow! Jacie was so easy to work with. As a DJ, I constantly am communicating with all the working parts to make every wedding a success, and Jacie makes everything so easy. Trust in her that your day will run smooth and your pictures will look better than you could imagine. Recently, we worked together in Silverthorne and the wedding celebration was fantastic from beginning to end. Thank you Jacie, for making Travis and Leah's day a success and capturing those moments. Loved working with you!

• 4315 Palmer Park Blvd Colorado Springs, CO, 80915 See on map
    719-249-6570 (Phone number)
    7192441840 (Other Phone Number)