Poway, CA 92064 Map · Phone number

About ACMakeup

I have been a professional makeup artist for over 14 years. I specialize in airbrush wedding makeup. This is not a side job for me - Your wedding is my full time job!

I have been hired by over 1,200 San Diego and Riverside brides and I have recently branched out to Orange County and Los Angeles.

I love what I do and that comes through in my work.

I would love to talk to you about your special day. Please call or email me:

858-668-8178

ashley 1

21 Reviews for ACMakeup

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/28/2013

My mom, sisters, and I loved the makeup that Ashley did for all of us for my wedding. Prior to booking with Ashley, she came to my house to do a trial run that turned out fabulous. She was able to rearrange her schedule so that she could come do the trial on a day that I was attending a friend's wedding later that night. That way, I could see how it would hold up during the festivities. At the end of the night, the makeup looked like it did when she had first applied it. On the day of my wedding, she came to my family's rental house in Coronado to do the makeup for myself, my mom, and my three sisters. She got there early and she had more than enough time to get everyone's makeup done before we started with pictures. She helped make me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt, and I can't thank her enough!!! I would highly recommend Ashley to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2014
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/05/2013

Ashley is fantastic! She did makeup for myself, four bridesmaids, and the two moms. She did an amazing job on the makeup --- everyone looked great, and it stayed on all day (we got ready at 7am and the reception ended at 11pm). She airbrushed and did fake eyelashes on everyone, which is above and beyond what I was expecting. I showed her some pictures at the trial of what I was thinking, and she gave me the exact look I wanted! I felt like a princess and more beautiful than I ever had before! Ashley was easy to work with, and she is a great value!! Plus, in those final hours before the wedding, you want someone who will put you at ease. You won't find a better wedding makeup artist.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Tatyana · Married on 07/20/2013

Ashley was amazing this past weekend!! She did makeup for my 9 bridesmaids, two moms and myself! She got to the hotel early and worked diligently to finish everyone's makeup on time. She is very fun, friendly and personable. We had a great time chatting while she was working. Our makeup looked flawless all day and night. I couldn't have asked for a more talented makeup artist.

Sent on 07/26/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Murasaki Media
    Murasaki Media Wedding Videographers

A terrific makeup artist!! Her work looks amazing in person and on camera. She is efficient, on time and always listens to her clients needs. I only know happy brides when I see her doing their makeup. She is excellent!

• Poway, 92064 See on map