333 E. State St. Unit 106, Rockford, IL 61104 Map · Phone number

About Accent on Events

You deserve a memorable celebration! We create, design and coordinate the wedding of your dreams that all of your guests will be talking about for years to come. Whether you have a fabulous ballroom or a radiant tent, we provide the resources and creativity to make your dream a reality. We execute every detail needed in order for you to simply enjoy the day with your friends and family. We offer partial planning, full planning and day of coordination to help you make your day the special day you have been dreaming of.

Services Offered: Wedding Planning, Bridal Showers, Birthday Parties, Theme Creation and Design, Corporate Events and Consultation Services.

Let us add that special ACCENT to your event.

Follow Accent on Events on

32 Reviews for Accent on Events

Accent on Events 1
Accent on Events 2
Accent on Events 3
Accent on Events 4
Accent on Events 5

Stacy Mickelson · Married on 08/03/2019

A weight off my shoulders

I considered hiring a coordinator because I was so worried about the little details, setting up decorations, and sticking to a schedule. After meeting Laura, I was sold. She made me feel so at ease and clearly knows her stuff. I'm glad I followed my gut instinct because my wedding day was SO stress free and laid-back, but still organized so everyone was able to have a great time. I cannot express my gratitude enough!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Michele · Married on 04/14/2018

Accent on Events has done an excellent job with our Gala Event . Very willing to spend extra time and go the extra mile to make the event a success for our organization.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

Laura is fantastic. She responds very quick and answered any and all questions. I couldn’t have done my wedding without her!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Award

Accent on Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• SweetCheeks Photography
    SweetCheeks Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Laura for a wedding this last season. She brings her can-do attitude along with her impeccable attention to detail and excellent organization to all the components that make up your wedding day. Typically weddings will have at least 1 or 2 small things go wrong, but during this wedding that had Laura's finger prints all over it - I don't recall one thing being out of place, late or any moments of panic. It was a lovely orchestrated wedding. I look forward to working with Laura and her team at Accent on Events again and recommend her to all of my brides!

• The Modern Lovebird
    The Modern Lovebird Wedding Photographers

Laura's experience and knowledge of the wedding and event industry is incredible! She brings creativity, organization, and an incredible deal of quality experience to each wedding she is a part of. As a wedding photographer, I love any and all excuses to hang out with this woman! She's top-notch!

• John Paris Band
    John Paris Band Wedding Bands

Total pros! Accent on Events does it all, and always at the top level!

• 333 E. State St. Unit 106, Unit 106 Rockford, Illinois, 61104 See on map