Luxe Productions

Contact Information:

www.luxeproductions.com
info@luxeproductions.com
www.facebook.com/luxeproductions

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Sound/PA System
Uplighting

John J. Married on 01/29/2022

Spencer was absolutely phenomenal!!

Spencer met with us before the wedding and was fantastic to collaborate with. His passion for music is apparent when having discussions with him. His energy and enthusiasm is was contagious and electric on the dance floor and we have received numerous compliments from our guests!! Spencer was a great hype man!! When we had to make some last minute changes he was very helpful and reassuring. We highly recommend Spencer!
  • Haley
    Haley G. Married on 12/18/2021

Brent was incredible

I can not say enough great things about Brent at Luxe Productions. When our wedding was a few weeks away, we jumped on a Zoom call to go over everything we envisioned for our big day. Brent showed up completely prepared and not only considered our wants, but also our guests wants when performing at our wedding. Brent also kept us completely on track throughout the entire night, ensuring we were staying on schedule as planned. 1000/10 best DJ in the area and I would recommend Luxe Productions to anyone getting married in the Rockford area.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 12/11/2021
    Sean Denny was our dj we were recommended from our videographer. He is literally one of the closest people I have ever met. We had a meeting with him prior to the wedding and he was a blast. He made sure we had everything we wanted, made sure he was pronouncing everyones names right.

The day of, he was basically our day of coordinator. He was running around like a skilled ninja, fixing all problems that arose. I thought we hired a guy to play music but he was so much more than that. He helped with my husband button fell off, he helped me get blood out of my dress was some faulty wedding flowers. He got me drinks after the one I had gotten tasted like Poo. He made sure I had water. He hunted down family members. He was the absolute best. I just can't get over it.

The dance floor was ridiculous. It was so packed, people were dancing around tables. He knew how to make a crowd get up to dance. I had given him a list of do no play songs. He stuck to it. My BIL wanted to hear Happy and I had that on the list. BIL had to come convinve me to let him play it. I gave in finally.

I want Sean to run all my events. He is so much more than a dj. I recommend him so highly.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

21 photos · 09/22/2017
  • Mike & Aimee
    21 photos · 09/16/2014

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Wedding Planners

Luxe Productions provided wonderful entertainment for my Bride & Groom's wedding at Lavender Crest Winery in Colona,IL. The dance floor was packed the entire time. I would happily recommend them to any future clients.

Prairie Street Brewhouse Prairie Street Brewhouse Winery Weddings

Whether you are looking for customized lighting or dj services, Luxe Productions is the best in town. We thoroughly enjoy working with this company at any event.

FotoEnvy Studios FotoEnvy Studios Wedding Photographers

We always put in a good word for Luxe with all of our brides and groom and not because they are better at mixing beats, or lighting or dress better. Every single wedding we work along side these guys with they run a perfect show. A DJ isn't just a person who plays music he is the Master of Ceremonies and takes control of the evening. It takes a competent crew to do this and we have yet to see anyone else do this in area besides Luxe!

7300 Edward Dr Loves Park, 61111
Location of (Luxe Productions)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding