7300 Edward Dr, Loves Park, IL 61111 Map · Phone number

Wedding set-up
Wedding set-up
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
Uplighting and name in lights option behind the head table.
Uplighting and name in lights option behind the head table.
Wedding ceremony

264 Reviews for Luxe Productions

• Sarah

Sarah Mcdermott · Married on 03/06/2020

Look no further!

I was planning my wedding from across the country and relied on the recommendations of my family & friends in Rockford for many aspects of my day. The only DJ recommended was Luxe, and after hiring them for my wedding I can see why. They are the absolute best! Don’t waste your time searching elsewhere. Kenna, the Event Manager is an absolute gem and so easy to work with. We were very lucky to have Jordan Chance as our DJ & he is phenomenal at his job as well as just being the nicest guy. He did a great job reading the crowd and the dance floor was packed all night. We had SO many compliments on the music, and one of our friends told us repeatedly he never dances at weddings but did not leave the dance floor at ours all night. My husband really enjoyed using the online system they have where you can choose “must play” & “do not play” songs. We had some more obscure song requests to honor my husband’s Middle Eastern heritage and Jordan was able to find those and weaved them into the mix seamlessly. Jordan was also a great MC- upbeat, to the point, and kept the festivities moving (equally as important as the music).

I also added “selfie station” photo booth which was super cool and worked great. Kenna chose a cool digital frame for the photos that matched my invites which I loved. The booth included cool props and entire photo gallery was easily accessible to me later.

Highly recommend Luxe for DJ & Photo booth services! The best!

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2019

Great to work with on all fronts! Best wedding DJ ever!

Luxe is amazing! We came in with two goals in mind - we wanted everyone to have fun and my husband really wanted an exciting, memorable (maybe better yet over-the-top) entrance. Luxe was always 100% on board with us, no matter how crazy our ideas. Kenna is wonderful to work with and was a huge help to us planning from 2 hours away throughout the entire process. We choose Dominick as our DJ based on prior reviews, and we could not have been happier! Dominick was THE BEST DJ ever. We had an insane entrance for us and our bridal party. My husband and I had a blast and our guests never left the dance floor. I never even had a chance to take my shoes off because I didn't want to miss a song or moment celebrating with everyone! :) We also used Luxe for a photobooth which was really fun and gave us a great guest book as a keepsake! Highly recommend Luxe, our biggest regret was not getting photos with our team before the night ended.

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/26/2019

Brent (DJ) and Luxe Review

Brent (DJ) and the entire Luxe staff were amazing! They were very attentive and responsive and helped my wife and I feel comfortable in the entire process. They came highly recommended and did not disappoint. One great takeaway was I requested the play list that Brent used during our reception. He told me he has never gotten that ask before, but two days later my wife and I woke up to a Spotify playlist share. It's going to allow us to relive our night anytime we want.

Sent on 11/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Luxe Productions FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

3 Real Weddings

• Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Wedding Planners

Luxe Productions provided wonderful entertainment for my Bride & Groom's wedding at Lavender Crest Winery in Colona,IL. The dance floor was packed the entire time. I would happily recommend them to any future clients.

• Prairie Street Brewhouse Winery Weddings

Whether you are looking for customized lighting or dj services, Luxe Productions is the best in town. We thoroughly enjoy working with this company at any event.

• FotoEnvy Studios Wedding Photographers

We always put in a good word for Luxe with all of our brides and groom and not because they are better at mixing beats, or lighting or dress better. Every single wedding we work along side these guys with they run a perfect show. A DJ isn't just a person who plays music he is the Master of Ceremonies and takes control of the evening. It takes a competent crew to do this and we have yet to see anyone else do this in area besides Luxe!

• 7300 Edward Dr Loves Park, 61111 See on map
    Location of (Luxe Productions)