8370 Jumpers Hole Road, Millersville, MD 21108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Absolute Party Rental

Absolute Party Rental is celebrating it's upcoming 30 year anniversary as a locally owned and family operated business in Anne Arundel County. Serving all of Maryland and the surrounding areas, we offer extremely competitive pricing and excellent customer service. We are available for your event rental needs including tents, tables, chairs, china, flatware, glassware, and linens. We also have pipe and drape, dance floors, stages, concession, catering equipment, wedding accessories and much more. We offer free site visits and computer assisted design layouts. Feel free to stop by our showroom anytime, no appointment needed!

13 Reviews for Absolute Party Rental

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

We used Absolute Party Rental for our wedding tent, tables, chairs, and linens. They were wonderful. They gave me a fabric sample card to take home so I could decide on a tablecloth color after I picked bridesmaid dresses, and they were flexible when I needed to change the number and size of our tables a few weeks before the wedding when some of our guests couldn't attend. They were also open to my fiancé's and my desire to not use the tent if the weather looked good. Ultimately, we went with the tent because it was festive and divided up our yard space, but we chose to skip the tent sides and use our own lights for the tent, and Absolute Party Rental was fine with that and refunded those costs. I don't think many other companies would be so flexible, and I appreciated that because our wedding turned out just the way we wanted. Tent delivery and pickup were prompt. Our yard didn't suffer any from the poles or dance floor, which was great. Bernie at Absolute Party Rental was fantastic. He came out to our house to measure before we ordered the tent and offered advice; he also answered my many questions promptly and patiently. I'd recommend this company to anyone in the area with an event or wedding.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/10/2015

We rented our supplies from APR through our caterer, Broadneck Grill. Everything arrived on time and looked as it should. They are pros and obviously know what they're doing, and if you can get the venue or the caterer to work with them, that's one less thing you have to worry about.
    We rented patio chairs, table linens, bar glasses, plates, mugs, and flatware from them for about 70 guests for just under $1100, including the extra fee for a Sunday event. This was actually the only thing that was more expensive because our wedding was on a Sunday!

Alexandra · Married on 05/02/2015

I contacted Absolute party rental something like a week and half before my wedding to get 20 chairs from them. Despite being super last minute it was a completely no-hassle transaction. I just ordered the chairs, picked them up as arranged, and we dropped them back off after the wedding. Thanks for the speedy and problem-free service!

Absolute Party Rental Pricing

Absolute Party Rental Price Rates

Absolute Party Rental FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Vases
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 35.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 210.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Setup

• AJK Events
    AJK Events Wedding Planners

We love Absolute Party Rental....they are awesome to work with and they always deliver on time and their rentals are excellent.

• April's Table Catering & Events
    April's Table Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Absolute Party Rental has great rental items to offer! They are personable and very helpful. Love using them for any and all events!

• Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl
    Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl Banquet Halls

Fantastic vendor! A++ Always a pleasure!

• 8370 Jumpers Hole Road Millersville, MD 21108 See on map