Vintage Affairs

Elkridge, MD View map

Vintage Affairs has everything you need to make your Wedding/Event memorable and unique!

We have a vast inventory of rental items such as wooden tables, chiavari chairs, pews, bars, couches, windows, shutters, doors, lighting and So Much More! Services we offer include furniture and decor rentals, full-service wedding/event planning, day-of coordination and many different styling packages. Whatever the occasion, Vintage Affairs & JGW will make it special!

Contact Us Today!

Vintage Affairs is a wedding event rental company based in Elkridge, Maryland, that serves couples throughout Elkridge, Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington, DC. Owned by Jonathan G Willen, the company specializes in being a one-stop shop, with full-service event planning and styling that covers invitations, venue selection, catering, florals, and other wedding-related services. With its partnerships with other vendors, Vintage Affairs makes sure that the planning process is stress-free.

Vintage Affairs has a wide variety of decor options for couples to choose from such as rustic farm tables and vintage centerpieces. Their event items are not limited to chairs, lounge furniture, and tent accessories. The company also offers food and beverage items such as china, glassware, flatware, and linens. Vintage Affairs takes care of everything from delivery to set up to clean up.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$318

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$50

What is the starting price for tables?

$15

What is the starting price for chairs?

$16

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$114

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Ashley Married on 09/23/2017
    The week before my wedding, I had a nightmare that my venue didn't look quite right the day of my wedding. I immediately woke up, hopped online and found what I was looking for with Vintage Affairs... but would they be able to accommodate me in such a short time period??? Yes! They called and emailed me within 24 hours of my request and began working on finding me what I wanted. We had to work everything out over phone and email due to time constraints, though they offer letting you come in a look at the rentals you are interested in to ensure you are truly satisfied. They offer pick-up and delivery, as well, which further alleviated my stress. They were a pleasure to work with and will use them for future events.
    Kelsey Married on 06/25/2017
    I can't tell you how perfect my day was because of the wonderful vendors I had! They delivered on time and all of the items were just perfect!
    Jodi Married on 01/08/2017
    Juli with Vintage Affairs (and Clint who delivered or furniture/props) was wonderful. We decided very last minute, within a month of our wedding to create a vintage photo booth area for our reception. Juli was on vacation for two weeks but still responded and promised to be in touch the day she returned. SHE DID JUST THAT!!!!!!!!! The rental was reasonable, and the were so flexible. IT MADE the evening so much fun. THANK YOU! I hope we have a reason to use Vintage Affairs again in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Vintage Affairs 1
Exclusive

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals Photo Booths

Vintage Affairs is a great vendor with a large selection of classic rentals for Weddings and events. They offer a wide variety of classic furniture, beautiful antique tables, gorgeous runners and more. They are wonderful to work with for events. Their staff always goes above and beyond during delivery and set up to ensure that your event is perfect. We highly recommend them for their beautiful vintage rentals and décor.

Jennifer Gulley Photography Jennifer Gulley Photography Wedding Photographers

The setup you did for Heather and JD's vintage chic wedding at the Winery at Bull Run was spectacular. It was absolutely perfect for their wedding style and SO much fun to photograph. Thanks!

Zia's Zia's Wedding Caterers

Vintage Affairs has an amazing selection of unique rentals. You can truly create whatever you dream of with their pieces.

7585 Washington Blvd Elkridge, MD, 21075
2025272124

Appointment Only
Location of (Vintage Affairs)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding