285 West Side Avenue Suite 252, Jersey City, NJ 07305 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Absolute Events By Corrine

Whether you are Planning a small informal nuptial or a full scale elegant affair, you have come to the right place, we can help you produce a wonderfully memorable Wedding Day. We offer full and partial wedding planning services. We also plan local and international destination weddings.

Our Mission:
We pride ourselves on making our clients concepts and requirements a reality.
We collaborate with some of the best hotels, caterers, floral designers, photographers and many other resources within the Wedding and Special Events industry.

For Full Service Planning, Partial Planning, and "Day Of" Services.

Let us handle all of the details for you.

201-327-1000

20160529200607
20160529200617
20160614221510
Absolute Events By Corrine
hana and sameer on the rocks
20160709214714
Videos 1 vídeo

19 Reviews for Absolute Events By Corrine

Aimee Hetzer · Married on 06/01/2018

Amazing service

Absolute Events By Corrine, LLC is amazing! Their staff is super-friendly and helpful, and their service is outstanding. Every time I deal with anyone from the company they always go out of their way to be helpful. In today’s digital day-of-age I rarely find a company that gets real customer service right as well as Absolute Events By Corrine, LLC does. When I call or email, they answer or get back with me quickly. They’re always in a great mood, happy, and it’s honestly contagious! I’ve bought so many products and services from companies that just don’t do what they say they’ll do. But with Absolute Events By Corrine, LLC, that’s just not the case. From the beginning of our relationship they have delivered time and time again. And, they continue to do EXACTLY what they say they will do. Awesome results, outstanding customer service, not sure what else I could ask for. Thanks Absolute Events By Corrine, LLC!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Tamika · Married on 09/04/2016

If you are looking for the total package then Absolute a Events By Corrine is for you. I had so many questions and they had all the answers literally! They made my special day seemless.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Hana · Married on 07/24/2016

It is with great pleasure that we write this outstanding review for our wedding coordinators Corrine and Aimee. when we began to plan our wedding, my fiancée and I were expecting our
    first child and just moved to New Jersey. It was mid May, and we wish to have a wedding in July for roughly 100 friends and family. We were somewhat panicky about our prospects to find a great location and have the wedding we hoped for in such a short time.

Corrine had a different idea entirely. In our first meeting together, she reassured us that 2 months would be plenty of time. We felt instantly relaxed, and enjoyed telling her about our relationship, our families, and our vision of our wedding day.

From that day forward, Corrine, Aimee, and the entire team were on the case. They found us amazing vendors who we have separately reviewed on this site. She laid out an exact schedule of what we would need to do and when we would need to do it so that we could enjoy the process. Looking back, I can say that we did.

Beyond Corrine’s incredible organizational skills is her incredible sense of style and composition when putting together a wedding celebration. We can think of many examples from the cake, to the flowers, to the room decorations where she came up with ideas more beautiful and more bold than either of us could imagine.

On our wedding day, her team was on top of everything. There is nothing left to say . They accomplished everything we asked and more.

If after this review, you consider hiring absolute events, you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/18/2016

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

If you want to ease your stress in wedding planning, Absolute Events by Corrine is the answer! They'll help you with your responsibilities, and we sure know you'll be exposed to new ideas most especially in tricky situations! Total life saver!

• Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies
    Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Corrine is the kind of professional who exudes assurance and competence with just one look. She is steady and calm throughout an entire event. I can't wait to work with her again.

• JargaPix Photography
    JargaPix Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked a destination wedding with Absolute Events by Corrine @ Dreams Resort in Mexico. It was wonderful because everything ran like clockwork. Corrine was very organized and cool under the pressure of an unpredictable outdoor atmosphere. The details and decorations were exquisite and made my images stand out that much more. I'd love the chance to work with Corrine again! Maybe Europe next time... John @ JargaPix

• 285 West Side Avenue, Suite 252 Jersey City, 07305 See on map
    2013271000 (Phone number)
    2018527381 (Other Phone Number)