26 Park Place, Paramus, NJ 07652 Map · Phone number

About DTR Entertainment, LLC

Todays Couples know what they want. Only through communication "not just talking" but really finding out your musical tastes and desires for your event, can we then create an unforgettable affair that is truly enjoyed by everyone. Our in depth one on one consultations with an entertainer will help with all your musical questions.

Every couple dreams of that special day where they become one. A dream of a fantastic wedding that's shared by their closest family and friends. A day that's like none other in your life, a day filled with fun, excitement, laughter, joy, and memories that will last a lifetime.
A wedding day starting as a dream that DTR Entertainment makes a reality. We have been making dreams come true for over 20 years. Please call to schedule an appointment to discuss all your wedding plans. Our service and attention to detail is second to none. You have our Personal Guarantee!

BLONDEPHOTO09080800258732
Uplighting, Plasma TV's, Trussing
Uplighting, Plasma TV's, Trussing
Hora time!
Hora time!
Special Light shows
Special Light shows
Chic Decor, Uplighting, Plasma TV's!
Chic Decor, Uplighting, Plasma TV's!
Dance floor
BLONDEPHOTO09080800258732

63 Reviews for DTR Entertainment, LLC

• I

Irene · Married on 09/03/2016

Dave is beyond amazing!!!!

A good friend of mine recommend DTR entertainment for our wedding.

Before we met him for our reception rundown, we were feeling a bit stressed out with the wedding. We met Dave to discuss our music, our rundown, how we enter, what song we were going to dance to, etc. And after the meeting, we were beyond excited about our wedding! He's a man filled with energy and ideas! Everyone was on the dance floor, and having such a great time! He even managed to get my parents (who have never danced in their entire life) dancing on the dance floor!

I can't thank Dave enough for everything he's done. I can't wait to have another party so I can book DTR entertainment :p

Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/30/2015

I was referred to Dave and DTR Entertainment by a good friend and I am so thankful that she sent Dave my way. Wedding planning is stressful and choosing all of your vendors can be overwhelming. Dave and I couldn't sink up schedules to meet in person, so initially we chatted on the phone and I could tell he was a nice person who really loved what he did and wanted to help make my day perfect. He gave me a really great deal for my entire wedding package, including a photo booth which I really wanted. We booked a little over a year out from the wedding and I felt good. Then I blinked and the wedding was upon us! I was definitely nervous about the music- obviously I wanted everything perfect and had particular songs I wanted. Dave and I chatted the week before, went over everything and he made me feel SO much less stressed about this piece of the planning. He had it all covered and when it came to the day, it was PERFECT! He did the most amazing job on everything from the ceremony to the final song of the night. All of my guests complimented me on what a great DJ he was and what a great job he did spreading out the different requests to make it all flow well. Not only was the music great, but the photo booth he arranged for me was FANTASTIC! Everyone gets a photo booth these days, but the one he provided was just perfect and one of the best I have seen at any wedding. Dave and the guy he brought to help took a photo in our booth and are in our guestbook and I LOVE that because he was a huge part of our day going so well and now he will always be there with the rest of my memories when I look back. I really cannot say enough good things about DTR other than if you are looking for someone who is going to make your wedding music and experience perfect, Dave is your guy. Don't look any further, you won't find better. I wish I could get married again so I could hire him again and do it all over!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Peter · Married on 10/18/2015

Dave and DTR entertainment absolutely rocked our wedding! We had an entertainment package that included Dave as the MC, an additional DJ for when Dave was out in the crowd, a live percussionist, and three string musicians during the ceremony. Dave also provided a boom mic/PA for the ceremony and an independent audio setup for background music during the cocktail hour.

All in all, Dave and his crew did a stellar job on our wedding day. Looking back, music, sound and entertainment were factors which we did not have to even worry about once on the day of the wedding. Despite some unexpected weather (was calling for mid-50s for outdoor ceremony which ended up being mid-40s and FLURRIES OF SNOW with a little wind!) Dave and the guys were dynamic and easily rolled with the punches. Again, not a single concern all day with the sound/entertainment so we could focus on other details.

Dave clearly has a ton of DJ/MC and party-throwing experience and it shows. Despite this, our wedding didn’t feel like just another event that he was throwing. They really poured themselves into our celebration. Every moment of the day was customizable and it came out exactly as we wanted it. The music and entertainment were the #2 most commented on compliments of our wedding (the #1 understandably being how beautiful my wife and her dress were!)

We would highly recommend Dave and DTR for your wedding. One thing that is to be expected, is that Dave is very busy on weekends so is typically unavailable to talk except for during the week. This was understandable, since he is doing events every weekend and does not interrupt any client’s event for other work or business-related matters. Just understand that going in. However I must say that if he was readily available on weekends when parties are happening most frequently, I would have been a little concerned…. It would be like trusting a vegetarian butcher!

We can’t say enough great things about Dave and his crew.

Sent on 10/24/2015

DTR Entertainment, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Adam Leffel Productions
    Adam Leffel Productions Wedding Florists

Dave is the consummate professional when it comes to running the entertainment and music for an event. He has a great attitude and personality and really becomes the life of the party - a tremendous value and all around great guy - i would highly recommend his services.

• AES DJs
    AES DJs Wedding DJs

Attended a wedding for my wife's friend. From the moment you walked into cocktail hour, the mood was already set with uplighting. As I walked into the ballroom, the mood was taken to another level with an uplit room and intelligent lights slowly panning the grand ballroom. I thought to myself, nice classy DJ setup and I hoped that the DJ was the same. From the moment he first spoke and introduced himself to the garter toss, Dave was a true professional. There was nothing different that I would have done! Excellent job!

• 26 Park Place Paramus, 07652 See on map
    2013006236 (Phone number)
    2013006237 (Fax Number)
    M-Th 9am to 10pm Fri, Sat, and Sun 9am to 1pm Available anytime by appointment in NY office and Paramus.