10-300
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Above

Above is a sophisticated rooftop wedding venue connected to the Hilton Garden Inn, Staten Island. The rooftop features an open air wraparound terrace with panoramic views of the New York City skyline along with cabanas, fire pits, an open kitchen, and a modern cocktail hour and after party with a dramatic 50-foot-long Calacatta marble illuminated bar. One floor below, guests will experience modern seasonal American cuisine in a stunning metropolitan ballroom with 20-foot floor-to-ceiling windows, a single-slab Carrera marble candle wall, Venetian glass infused wallpaper and a dramatic light fixture with 4,000 Swarovski crystal LED lights. Above towers 10 stories atop stylish hotel rooms and suites; perfect for the honeymoon couple, bridesmaids and guests.

(718)- 477-2400 ext 5

Indoor (5)
Shuttle (4)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Event Rentals (2)

On October 27, 2017 a fairy tale wedding came true for my husband and I at the Above, located in the Hilton Garden Inn, Staten Island.
The day was perfect from the beginning to the end because of the professionalism shown by all. Especially my event planner Sue Vaiana for her impeccable service. From our first meeting to my reception, she made all my wishes come true.
When my guests arrived they were greeted with flutes filled with champagne and an escorted ride up the elevator to our ceremony. The ambience was perfect, the room was filled with flowers, candle light and a view of a perfect sunset. Vows were exchanged and everything felt magical.
Off to the cocktail hour on the rooftop. The hors d’oeuvres and cocktails kept flowing. Some guests even ventured outside to sit by the fire and enjoy the breathtaking view.
The reception was amazing, out maitre’d, Jeff, did not miss a beat and everything went as planned. Delicious food prepared by Chef Matt, endless drinks and a perfect ending with a gorgeous topsy turvy cake.
I would especially like to thank the owners, Mr. & Mrs. Nicotra for attending my wedding. They are always a visible presence at every affair to ensure their guests are having a good time. Mr. & Mrs. Nicotra, you definitely made this bride and groom feel very special!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have absolutely no amount of words that I can say to express how amazing my wedding was at above!!! From the moment we booked right up until we walked down the aisle and partied the night away...the staff at above made everything so perfect. Jackie was my bridal attendant for the day and she was phenomenal...we had our son in our wedding and she helped us have the smoothest wedding ever! My guests loved the food, cabanas and venue. I am so thankful to have had my wedding at above because the truth is...it was unforgettable!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Shuttle

Above Pricing

13 Photos

Events

1100 South Avenue , Staten Island, NY 10314   See On Map
718-477-2400 (phone)
Above is a wedding venue from Staten Island, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey , and surrounding areas . Above is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Staten Island, NY wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in metropolitan contemporaty rooftop weddings.