About Us Events

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

About Us Events is a wedding and event planning company based in California. We serve client's all over the state from Bay Area to Socal cities. Our events revolve around your love stories, celebrations of milestones, or even a company’s accomplishment. We love sharing a piece of another person’s unique story, helping bring a vision of their special day to life to remember forever. We put hard work and love into every one of our events, so when you think of About Us Events you'll know you're working with someone who's all about you and your story!

Visit our website www.aboutusevents.com for more details on our different services. We offer three different wedding planning packages, corporate event planning, luxury picnic event services, decor/backdrop creation, and so much more!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Paulina Married on 09/03/2022

The perfect proposal

My fiance hired Brittany and About Us Events to help him plan a surprise proposal event for me — it went PERFECTLY!

In his own words: "Right from the beginning planning stages, I could tell Brittany was a pro. She knew exactly what questions to ask and had an amazing ability of balancing listening to what I was looking for vs. providing her own perspective and pov. Being someone who lacks creativity such as myself, Brittany was absolutely critical in making this proposal event a success. Her ability to manage multiple moving parts throughout the process along with her deep diligence in ensuring she had all the information she needed to execute resulted in me feeling well taken care of (and allowed me to focus on my proposal speech!)"

From my perspective: Let me tell you, my fiance is NOT good at planning and definitely wouldn't have been able to pull this off without About Us. Brittany helped him design such a cute picnic in our backyard — she definitely has an eye for this stuff, just check out their Instagram page to see more of the gorgeous events they've planned/designed. Every detail was perfect— even the eating utensils, which were disposable plastic ones, were gold so they looked more high end.

We feel incredibly fortunate to have found Brittany and About Us Events; both my fiance and I could not be more thankful that she was part of our special day. If I have any event planning needs in the future, best believe they will be my first call.
  • Mike
    Mike F. Married on 05/21/2022

AboutUs was Amazing!

We hired Brittany/AboutUsEvents for motnh-of planner services for our wedding on 5.21.22. in San Francisco. Brittany and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. She came extremely prepared -covering every detail and offering advice based on her prior experiences and industry best practices. We felt very comfortable and prepared as we heading into our big day. Brittany was able to help us secure some last minute space at the venue for our rehearsal, something we had forgot to do, and this proved to be extremely valuable. Her work coordinating with all our vendors was fantastic - we heard from our vendors that she was on top of everything, organized, timely, and professional.

When it came for the actual event, Brittany took control and ensured everything ran without a hitch. We had a very large bridal party, and with this came a lot of chatter prior to the processional. Brittany did an excellent job bringing everyone to focus and made sure they got down the aisle! She was everything we needed in a wedding planner.

Our wedding truly was the greatest day of our lives, and we can say for certain that would not have been the case without Brittany and her team. We would highly recommend AboutUs events for a wedding any special occasion.
  • X
    Xavier Married on 04/22/2021

Proposal Event

I hired Brittany & @aboutusevents to help me plan a surprise proposal event for my girlfriend (now fiance!) of 10 years - it went PERFECTLY!

From an execution standpoint, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves but to save you some time: It was FLAWLESS.

I feel incredibly fortunate to have found Brittany and @aboutusevents; both my fiance and I could not be more thankful that she was part of our special day. If I have any event planning needs in the future, best believe they will be my first call.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

San Francisco San Francisco, CA, 94107
415-608-6971
Location of (About Us Events)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding