Annapolis, MD 21412 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About Abby Caldwell Photography

Abby is a natural-light photographer based in Annapolis, MD. Since starting her career in 2007, Abby has had the opportunity to become a part of so many people’s lives and stories. She has traveled to amazing locations and is living a life she never dreamed possible. As an artist, Abby immerses herself into the lives of her clients in order to deliver images that truly reflect their story in a creative, yet timeless fashion. Abby strives to deliver elegant images that inspire people the way she is inspired by them.

Hugs,

Follow Abby Caldwell Photography on

• Real Weddings 79

10 Reviews for Abby Caldwell Photography

Bethany · Married on 05/20/2016

Abby is the BEST photographer you could ever have. She took time to pay attention to the details I found important, and captured candid moments that are priceless and will leave you without words. She LOVES family, her own, her bride's, and tells great jokes to make people laugh for pictures.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Erin · Married on 10/17/2015

Abby is such a ROCKSTAR! She was easy to get ahold of, answered all my questions and is very flexible. When we finally scheduled our engagement shoot with her, we knew for sure we made the right choice! It was just so much fun and Abby was really easy going. The photos we got back were amazing! When the wedding came, Abby was an awesome ninja! She was there when it was necessary but I never really noticed her floating around much. However, she did help me get my Mom to calm down and go put her dress on so we could get the show on the road. Above and beyond! And again, the photos are amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better way to document all our memories.

Her style is totally hers. I was a huge fan of her natural light work and the composition of all the images. Her 'moment'/lifestyle shots and posed shots are equally wonderful. My suggestion to future brides is to not give her a huge shot list. I kept mine short and only gave specific items I wanted photos of, like a special bracelet and groups of people I wanted. I did not give her specific layouts I found on Pinterest. She doesn't need it, she is talented enough to compose a great shot that will be uniquely your moment. Don't make her conform to a specific photo style you found on the internet no matter how great it might be. You are hiring her for her talent, let her do her thing and you will get AMAZING photos.

Seriously. Abby is the best. I feel like I came away from all this with a new friend. She is just an awesome human being and I could say so much more, but then you would never read all of that. Just hire her! She is worth it!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Mackenzie · Married on 10/03/2015

Talented! Friendly! Organized! Caring! Flexible! Abby was everything and more as our wedding photographer.

Her talent is undeniable but what we really loved was her ability to make us feel at ease while she was shooting. It's not always easy to act intimate and lovey dovey in front of someone you've only met once but Abby has a way about her that made us feel comfortable right away.

She was always available with a suggestion of where to stand and what to do if we were not feeling particularly inspired, but she was also able to just step back and capture tiny romantic moments for us. I cannot say enough about how fabulous she is to work with. If you are looking for someone with a wonderful eye for lighting who has a soft romantic style Abby should be your top choice!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Real Weddings

• Battlefield Bed and Breakfast
    Battlefield Bed and Breakfast Barn & Farm Weddings

The wedding photography that Abby shot at Battlefield Bed and Breakfast was published in a major wedding magazine. This accomplishment speaks for itself and of Abby's skill. We highly regard her photography and endorse Abby as our favorite photographer!

• The Kept Nest Vintage Rentals
    The Kept Nest Vintage Rentals Wedding Planners

Abby’s ability to capture not only the moment, but the emotion, in that moment, makes her second to none. She is able to provide her couples with images that reflect their style and personality. And…she is a delightful person to be around!! I would absolutely entrust Abby with the responsibility of photographing your wedding day- you will not be disappointed.

• 5th Avenue Weddings & Events
    5th Avenue Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

The most beautiful photographs!