Lansing, MI 48980 Map · Phone number

About Aaron Reed Photography

Hello!

My name is Aaron and I would love to tell the story of your wedding.

Wedding days are like nothing else. Your wedding will be an unfolding story with all of the fascinating dynamics of love, family, friendship, faith, and commitment.

I will approach your unique celebration of love with a respect that is infused with a dose of humor and excitement. I will come alongside you during your day with a confident composure and a positive attitude.

My style is to use natural and available light whenever possible and artificial flash only when necessary. I want to capture your wedding day with authenticity, meaning I desire my photographs to reflect how everything looked when they happened the first (and only) time on that day. I have been photographing weddings professionally for two years and have grown in love with these stories and obsessed with improving myself in the endless pursuit of a perfectly conveyed wedding story.

Congratulations on your engagement and happy wedding planning!

dsc1667
dsc1667
a276a6811d60ec2a 1369275865921 dsc8666
dsc0232

1 Reviews for Aaron Reed Photography

Aaron and Mitch were our wedding photographers! They were fantastic to work with! I know Aaron from high school and I wouldn't have wanted to choose anyone else for our photographer. He asked for my photo ideas and had fun throughout the day capturing lots of memories for my husband and I to look through years from now. I just can't stop viewing my wedding photos...they're beautiful. Aaron also did our engagement photos which were fabulous as well. Thanks Aaron and Mitch! You guys are the best!

Sent on 11/02/2013