Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About Aaron Denny

Musician and DJ Aaron Denny provides an eclectic Wedding Music experience with a unique combination of live music and DJ services. Heralded by clients and professional peers alike for his versatile skills, Aaron provides clients with the all-inclusive music solution of their dreams. Packages include live classical guitar, live acoustic guitar and vocals, and a full Pro DJ Service including dance floor lighting/uplighting. Call (603) 490-0742 or email info@aarondenny.com to check availability and schedule a consultation today!!

02cb5bdcb44a1dda 1530214
02cb5bdcb44a1dda 1530214

• Videos 2

65 Reviews for Aaron Denny

Aaron Denny 1
Aaron Denny 2

Hannah T · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing live musician and DJ!

Aaron was referred to me by a close friend and I am so glad that he was! He was very professional and organized throughout the whole process. He thought of things that I would have never considered and kept the whole day running on time. Aaron played live music during the ceremony and kept everyone on the dance floor as a DJ during the reception. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/06/2019

C · Married on 04/20/2018

I had gone to a wedding a while back where Aaron was the Gutarist/DJ and I just thought he was great. I knew I wanted him for our big day! Aaron is absolutely awesome- the whole package! He was so helpful in helping us create a timeline for the event- mentioned details with timing we had not thought of! He was absolutely amazing on the guitar during dinner! He kept all 200 of our guests dancing after dinner- the dance floor was never empty. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Aaron was amazing! He was so accommodating and kept the party going all night! We received so many compliments from our guests about how fantastic the music was. He really made our wedding amazing! I highly suggest booking him!! :)

Sent on 10/27/2017

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 295.00

• Closer North
    Closer North Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough about Aaron! Such a professional, personable, and really knows how to get the party started. He also sings! A true talent in his field. I highly recommend him after working with him at various weddings I have photographed.

• Portsmouth, 03801 See on map