Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About Aaron Denny

Musician and DJ Aaron Denny provides an eclectic Wedding Music experience with a unique combination of live music and DJ services. Heralded by clients and professional peers alike for his versatile skills, Aaron provides clients with the all-inclusive music solution of their dreams. Packages include live classical guitar, live acoustic guitar and vocals, and a full Pro DJ Service including dance floor lighting/uplighting. Call (603) 490-0742 or email info@aarondenny.com to check availability and schedule a consultation today!!

• Metro Mass Entertainment

Aaron Denny 2
Aaron Denny 3
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/19/2019

amazing music, our dance floor was packed the whole night!

Aaron was our DJ, cocktail hour musician, and ceremony musician. His live acoustic guitar was so beautiful during the ceremony and added a really nice touch that most other DJs would not be able to provide. Aaron was the DJ for my brother in law's wedding before we hired him and we immediately knew we wanted to use him once we got engaged. He does such a great job reading the room- At our wedding and my brother in law's wedding, there was never a time that the dance floor was not packed! He made our wedding so much fun! In addition to his performance at the wedding, he was super helpful with the lead up and establishing a timeline for the day. He helped us plan out everything so it went smoothly day of. I would highly recommend Aaron to anyone!

Aaron Denny 4
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Hannah T · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing live musician and DJ!

Aaron was referred to me by a close friend and I am so glad that he was! He was very professional and organized throughout the whole process. He thought of things that I would have never considered and kept the whole day running on time. Aaron played live music during the ceremony and kept everyone on the dance floor as a DJ during the reception. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/06/2019

C · Married on 04/20/2018

I had gone to a wedding a while back where Aaron was the Gutarist/DJ and I just thought he was great. I knew I wanted him for our big day! Aaron is absolutely awesome- the whole package! He was so helpful in helping us create a timeline for the event- mentioned details with timing we had not thought of! He was absolutely amazing on the guitar during dinner! He kept all 200 of our guests dancing after dinner- the dance floor was never empty. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Aaron Denny Pricing

Aaron Denny Price Rates

Aaron Denny FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 300.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1495
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 295.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• Closer North
    Closer North Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough about Aaron! Such a professional, personable, and really knows how to get the party started. He also sings! A true talent in his field. I highly recommend him after working with him at various weddings I have photographed.

• Portsmouth, 03801 See on map