Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 4

About Aaron and Jillian Photography

Hey! We’re Jill and Aaron Osteen, owners of Aaron and Jillian Photography in South Carolina! We’re a husband and wife photography team, based in Charleston, who love to capture details, raw emotion, and natural, journalistic photos! We specialize in engagement sessions and outdoor / plantation style weddings in Charleston but are always up for traveling to capture your big day!!

We have quite the story in how we met! I (Jill) am originally from Orange County, California and Aaron is a Black Mountain, North Carolina native, but we met while teaching English in South Korea back in 2009! We both left our hometowns to move across the world to teach, photograph and travel the world! We met when we found out that Aaron’s school’s cafeteria was making the lunches for Jill’s school. We would comment once in a while on each other's facebook pages about how crazy the octopus soup or blood sausage was that was served for lunch that day! Those silly Facebook messages quickly turned into a close friendship, and a plethora of photo outings around the city, and later evolved into an adventurous dating relationship! Our fairy tale continued when Aaron proposed at sunset, in the ocean, 3 years later, in the Philippines! We planned and created all of the decorations for our entire wedding from across the globe and got married July 28th, 2012 in Aaron’s aunt and uncle's gorgeous historic home in North Carolina!

We lived in Asia for 4 years, drove around on a cute lil’ black scooter, traveled to 10 different countries, ate some of the strangest foods out there, owned a Korean cat name Maverick, lived in a 200 square foot studio apartment together above a Korean BBQ restaurant, taught over 6,000 English classes to Elementary students combined, took thousands of photos, flew on over 50 airplanes together and have done it all while being best friends and each others biggest fans! Now we’re Charleston locals and living in the sweetest 1930's home that we've renovated and made our own with our sweet dogs Cash and Boone! We are truly blessed!

Follow Aaron and Jillian Photography on

Aaron and Jillian Photography 6
Aaron and Jillian Photography 7
  • Kait

Kait Marie · Getting married on 05/04/2021

Aaron and Jillian were the ABSOLUTE best all around.

They were so fun, positive and upbeat- they literally light up a room... The bridesmaids and groomsman couldn't stop talking about how great they were and we received SO many compliments from the guests on their behalf. I'm not one who typically loves having her photo taken but they made me feel so comfortable and photos turned out AMAZING!! They didn't miss a detail and every moment was photographed!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Sara · Getting married on 09/12/2020

More than amazing photographers!

Just like many other brides who have reviewed Aaron and Jill before me, it's impossibly hard to express how thankful I was that A+J were our wedding photographers and how amazing they are. Obviously their pictures are stunning, but more importantly, they are great people who make you feel comfortable, fun and so beautifully like yourself on your wedding day.
    Jill was with my girls and I most of the wedding day and all my bridesmaids were legit trying to get her number by the end of the night - everyone loves Jill and wants to be her best friend. She blends in beautifully with any girl gang. Fun fact: Jill also doubles as a hair stylist. No joke ladies, multiple times in the night I found find Jill behind me with bobby pins fixing my up-do when I had danced it down. Hero.
    Aaron is amazing too. He was great at giving us direction and Collin said his groomsmen photos didn't feel forced or uncomfortable - an apparent fear for grooms.
    We absolutely loved them both, are so thankful we now know them and could not recommend them higher. THANK YOU A+J.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Heather

Heather Roe · Married on 07/17/2019

The best photographers ever

Words cannot describe the incredible experience we had working with Aaron and Jillian. My S.O. and I are not good in front of the camera but they take ALL of that stress away because they are SOOO good at what they do. They are insanely fast with communication, FUN, patient, understanding, and create the MOST BEAUTIFUL IMAGES YOU WILL EVER SEE! They had never photographed on Seabrook Island where we wanted our engagement photos but they were totally down for it and killed the photos!! They were so patient with all of our animals which really was the cherry on top of it all. My house is going to be full of photos because I have SO MANY FAVORITES NOW!! I could go on and on about the amazing people they are both professional and personally, but BOOK THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN, YOU WILL NOT RERET IT!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Petaloso
    Petaloso Wedding Florists

Aaron + Jillian do an excellent job at capturing those special moments of your wedding day. Such a sweet duo!

• Private Weddings and Events
    Private Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Jill and Aaron are terrific to work with. They make the client feel completely at ease!! They have a creative eye and know what will photograph best! The pictures are amazing!! I loved working with them and can't wait to do so again!!