Aaron Aldhizer Photography

Northfield, OH View map Visit website
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Hey there, I’m Aaron!

Growing up, I never went anywhere without a camera by my side. Capturing pictures of friends having fun, unforgettable family vacations, or beautiful sunsets brought me so much joy. My 20-year love affair with photography that started then helps me now to capture weddings in a special, unique, and genuine way. My passion is capturing ever-growing love and connection between my couples and their loved ones. I primarily work in Northeast Ohio, but I am an adventurer at heart and will never say no to traveling to a new place!

When you look back through your wedding photos a day, a month, or even a decade from now, I want you to relive the excitement, the happiness and the true genuine emotions from your big day. That’s why I am fully committed to going the extra mile to make sure you have a positive and rewarding experience working with me. I don’t just show up and shoot on your wedding day. Instead, I meet with my clients and help guide you through the wedding process. You’ll always have a friend there every step of the way. I care deeply about producing the best photographs possible for you and your family to treasure for years to come.

I am a Scholastic Gold Key Award winner with 20 years of photography experience, and six specializing in wedding photography.

• Native American-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Matted Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Michael P. Married on 09/18/2021

I didn’t have any experience with this

Aaron had amazing attention to detail. He knew exactly what to do and when to do it. As a guest, I couldn’t even tell he was working!

Aaron Aldhizer Photography's reply:

Thank you Michael! I definitely strive to blend in and not take a way from the couple's big day. I'm happy to hear I was able to achieve this.
    Alec P. Married on 09/18/2021

Fabulous Photographer!

Aaron did a great job photographing my wedding! He helped us stay relaxed for all of our pictures and provided good direction. I highly recommend Aaron as a photographer!

Deals

Aaron Aldhizer Photography 1
Exclusive

Route 8 Northfield, OH, 44067
Location of (Aaron Aldhizer Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding