Aaron Aldhizer Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Darlene K. Married on 09/18/2021

Aaron was very easy to work with and very professional.

Aaron was great from the very beginning. It was an outdoor wedding, and he visited the venue ahead of time so on the day of the wedding he had some great suggestions. Aaron really listened to the bride and groom and merged their wishes with his ideas to produce some excellent and very original pictures. Aaron was incredibly professional and I would highly recommend him.

Aaron Aldhizer Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Darlene! I strive to do everything I can to make my couple's wedding day as easy and stress free for them. I was a pleasure being able to capture you all!
    Alec P. Married on 09/18/2021

Fabulous Photographer!

Aaron did a great job photographing my wedding! He helped us stay relaxed for all of our pictures and provided good direction. I highly recommend Aaron as a photographer!
    Cathy Married on 09/18/2021

Simply An Outstanding Photographer

I've been to numerous weddings, but have never seen a photographer work as hard as Aaron. He was on time, very patient all day, and worked every angle of the wedding to capture as many special moments. Aaron's pride and work ethic shows in his beautiful pictures. I recommend him highly for any occasion. Thank you Aaron!!

Aaron Aldhizer Photography's reply:

Hi Cathy, thank you for the kind words! It was an absolute pleasure getting to capture you all! Can't wait to share the rest of the images with you all!
    Michael P. Married on 09/18/2021

I didn’t have any experience with this

Aaron had amazing attention to detail. He knew exactly what to do and when to do it. As a guest, I couldn’t even tell he was working!

Aaron Aldhizer Photography's reply:

Thank you Michael! I definitely strive to blend in and not take a way from the couple's big day. I'm happy to hear I was able to achieve this.
    Celia K. Married on 10/10/2020

A wonderful experience all around!

Aaron was so great to work with! He prepared in advance for the session, scouting the area and communicating beforehand. I had asked for some assistance with posing and shot ideas, and he was prepared in his iPad with examples for us to try. He accommodated our outfit changes and helped us with our crazy pup! It was such a fun experience, and the results were more beautiful than we could’ve hoped for!

Aaron Aldhizer Photography's reply:

So happy to hear, Celia. You three were an absolute blast to work with!! Glad to see you had as much fun as I did!
  • Bryce
    Bryce P. Married on 02/29/2020

Professionalism at its finest

Aaron has done 3 sessions for my family and each time he has been as professional as it gets. He understood the purpose of each event and brought several wonderful ideas to capture the perfect moments!

Aaron Aldhizer Photography's reply:

From capturing your wedding to your growing family, it’s been an absolute pleasure photographing you all! Thank you for the kind words!