A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale, Florida View map

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale is a wedding officiant, celebrant, minister, and notary service based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Wedding officiant, minister, and notary Becky Blakeney understands that a wedding needs the perfect ambience and should be customized in order to live up to the happy couple's dreams. Becky will work with you to make sure you're completely happy on your big day, ensuring your vision and budget are taken into consideration.

Whether you want to get married in your backyard or on a yacht, Becky will be there to officiate. From garden weddings to beach ceremonies, Becky will work in additional ceremonies upon request, and provides a variety of baseline services, including:

• Custom vows
  • Rehearsals
  • Civil unions
  • Single religion ceremonies
  • Interfaith ceremonies
  • Non-religious ceremonies
  • Vow renewals

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Shinto
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL
SC

1 User photo

Maria Married on 06/03/2018
    Becky is just wonderful! She prepared our ceremony on a very short notice and it turned out amazing. She was helpful through the entire process which made it so easy for us. Thank you again, Becky, for suggesting the sand ceremony, for marrying us on such short notice and providing the best quality service. Much love and success!
    Loulou Married on 07/20/2016
    I would advise that if you were looking for "somebody that you could stay "Of" I have known you spiritually my entire life, and trust you to perform our wedding to the utmost credentials expected by God Himself, to create a ceremony to last a lifetime. "I highly recommend you call Becky'. I do not say that lightly, she was a godsend to me and my husband and to my family, Becky is the epitome of a spiritually blessed ceremony. I could not have chosen anybody better to officiate Our wedding. Becky was Esteemed, Reverent, and Meticulous in the service to our Wedding. <3 Thank You Becky <3
  • I
    Isabela Married on 03/20/2016
    A great wedding officiant! Becky was very helpful since the moment I first contact her. I am not from the United States and she gave all the required advice to get married here. She wrote beautiful vows which made are day even more special and even gave us the Spanish translation so our family could be part of our special day. I really recommend her!

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I had a lovely time with the families and your friends. I hope that you had a very safe trip home-please keep in touch! Warmly , Becky

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale 1
Gift
Free keepsake of your Vows with Ceremony.
A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale 2
Gift
Free keepsake of your Vows with Ceremony.

3960 SW. 83rd Ter. Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33328
Location of (A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding