3960 SW. 83rd Ter., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale is a wedding officiant, celebrant, minister, and notary service based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Wedding officiant, minister, and notary Becky Blakeney understands that a wedding needs the perfect ambience and should be customized in order to live up to the happy couple's dreams. Becky will work with you to make sure you're completely happy on your big day, ensuring your vision and budget are taken into consideration.

Whether you want to get married in your backyard or on a yacht, Becky will be there to officiate. From garden weddings to beach ceremonies, Becky will work in additional ceremonies upon request, and provides a variety of baseline services, including:

• Custom vows

14 Reviews for A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale

1 User photo

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale 1

Maria · Married on 06/03/2018

Becky is just wonderful! She prepared our ceremony on a very short notice and it turned out amazing. She was helpful through the entire process which made it so easy for us. Thank you again, Becky, for suggesting the sand ceremony, for marrying us on such short notice and providing the best quality service. Much love and success!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale 2

LouLou · Married on 07/20/2016

I would advise that if you were looking for "somebody that you could stay "Of" I have known you spiritually my entire life, and trust you to perform our wedding to the utmost credentials expected by God Himself, to create a ceremony to last a lifetime. "I highly recommend you call Becky'. I do not say that lightly, she was a godsend to me and my husband and to my family, Becky is the epitome of a spiritually blessed ceremony. I could not have chosen anybody better to officiate Our wedding. Becky was Esteemed, Reverent, and Meticulous in the service to our Wedding. <3 Thank You Becky <3

Sent on 08/06/2016
  • I

Isabela · Married on 03/20/2016

A great wedding officiant! Becky was very helpful since the moment I first contact her. I am not from the United States and she gave all the required advice to get married here. She wrote beautiful vows which made are day even more special and even gave us the Spanish translation so our family could be part of our special day. I really recommend her!

Sent on 06/04/2016

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I had a lovely time with the families and your friends. I hope that you had a very safe trip home-please keep in touch! Warmly , Becky

Award

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Shinto, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL, SC

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale 1
    Free Memorable Keepsake
    Free keepsake of your Vows with Ceremony.
  • A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale 2
    Free Memorable Keepsake
    Free keepsake of your Vows with Ceremony.

• 3960 SW. 83rd Ter. Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33328 See on map