A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale Reviews

14 Reviews for A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale

1 User photo

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale 1

Maria · Married on 06/03/2018

Becky is just wonderful! She prepared our ceremony on a very short notice and it turned out amazing. She was helpful through the entire process which made it so easy for us. Thank you again, Becky, for suggesting the sand ceremony, for marrying us on such short notice and providing the best quality service. Much love and success!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale 2

LouLou · Married on 07/20/2016

I would advise that if you were looking for "somebody that you could stay "Of" I have known you spiritually my entire life, and trust you to perform our wedding to the utmost credentials expected by God Himself, to create a ceremony to last a lifetime. "I highly recommend you call Becky'. I do not say that lightly, she was a godsend to me and my husband and to my family, Becky is the epitome of a spiritually blessed ceremony. I could not have chosen anybody better to officiate Our wedding. Becky was Esteemed, Reverent, and Meticulous in the service to our Wedding. <3 Thank You Becky <3

Sent on 08/06/2016
  • I

Isabela · Married on 03/20/2016

A great wedding officiant! Becky was very helpful since the moment I first contact her. I am not from the United States and she gave all the required advice to get married here. She wrote beautiful vows which made are day even more special and even gave us the Spanish translation so our family could be part of our special day. I really recommend her!

Sent on 06/04/2016

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I had a lovely time with the families and your friends. I hope that you had a very safe trip home-please keep in touch! Warmly , Becky

We were in a huge predicament when our original wedding officiant/friend had an emergency and had to withdraw his travel plans two weeks before our wedding. Through a quick google search I stumbled upon www.weddingwire.com and sent a frantic email in hopes they'd have someone available on such short notice. We hooked up with Becky Blakeney. She was more than amazing and she radiates positively. You can absolutely tell that being a wedding officiant isn't just a job for Becky. She was excited to be a part of our wedding and extremely professional and knowledgeable. Not to mention personable and friendly. We weren't able to have our friend officiate but Becky felt like an old friend. Thank you Becky. You are wonderful. – Lili and Erik

Sent on 11/15/2015

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! Much happiness to the both of you!!! bb :-)

marian · Married on 02/14/2015

Becky is the most delightful , Respectful, and one of the nicest people to talk too. She is very easy going and goes with the flow of the way you would like your wedding to be. She will meet with you and discuss everything before hand..then she helped us with rehearsal. And did an awesome job on the wedding day. Even helped my son (groomsmen) with a nosebleed that happen right before the music started. She is such an awesome person that we even invited her to our reception and after she finished her 3rd wedding of the day.she came back to hang with us. My family enjoyed her company. We were very happy we found her. Also another thing to mention. Usually the unity sand ceremony is done with sand..but i didn't like the color choices of the sand. So i asked her of we could do it with glitter instead of sand because i like bling in the glitter and it also match the wedding decorations. She even helped me find the right glitter colors. What an awesome lady. I would highly recommend her and would definitely use her again if we renew our vows or when anyone in my family/friends gets married.

Sent on 02/23/2015

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Happy Anniversary to you both! What an awesome family and friends! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of them. Please keep in touch and thank you again for your kind words! <3 bb :-)

Trisha · Married on 02/14/2015

Becky did an amazing job with my ceremony!! She was extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process and relieved any concerns or stress I had leading up to the big day. The actual ceremony and wedding rehearsal went very smoothly and she was very professional. I would definitely recommend using Becky for your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Veronica · Married on 12/10/2014

Becky you are wonderful, pleasant, responsible, flexible and affordable. Thank you so much for making our ceremony so special, for including our children into the cermony, and making me cry so many tears of joy :') You're awesome!!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Such a lovely family and beautiful wedding...you made my job so easy! Congratulations!

My wife and I wanted to renew our vows on the beach while visiting our son on vacation. We found Becky by searching the internet and she was our first choice. We are very happy we chose Becky. The service was wonderful. From our first contact by e-mail, reviewing and finalizing the vows and meeting her on the beach for our renewal, Becky was very professional, pleasant and very responsive to our needs. I highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks Becky!

Sent on 08/17/2014

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to share such a beautiful event with you and your family! Much happiness to all of you! <3 bb :-)
  • User3209503 · 2+ years ago

Becky was great! She officiated our wedding last minute when our original officiant had to cancel just a week before our wedding. She was such a great help before and during the wedding. I definitely would recommend her!

Sent on 07/02/2014

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words...it was a grand affair!

Melanie · Married on 05/09/2014

If you are looking for someone to Officiate your wedding, STOP HERE! Becky is absolutely AMAZING! My fiance and I decided to put off our larger size wedding and celebrate our vows with a small intimate gathering on the beach. I contacted Becky with only a few weeks notice and she was amazing from the very beginning. She responded to my email request quickly, was very accommodating, and flexible. She provided samples for vows and gave excellent suggestions and recommendations for the ceremony. She OFFERED to meet me prior to the event date to help locate the specific space on the beach we wanted for the ceremony, as well as discuss any special requests I had. She really took the time to get to know who we are as a couple and used that to customize our vows to be very special for us. She personalized our ceremony and made it so special. Becky far exceeded any expectations we had. I could not have asked for someone better. My husband and I agreed that when we have our larger ceremony for friends and family we will no doubt ask Becky to be a part of it again. Do not hesitate to contact Becky for your wedding services. She is absolutely wonderful and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Becky took a very stressful day and turned it into a terrific ceremony. Her positive outlook on life makes her priceless. We were truly lucky to find her and are very grateful that she made herself available for our us.

Sent on 05/19/2014

jessica · Married on 04/18/2014

We had previous plans that fell through and we called Becky least min. She made her self available right away. She was very pleasant, professional Ave who prepared. She prepared our ceremony and sand ceremony beautifully.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Katryne · Married on 04/12/2014

Becky was by far one of the best person I have ever met in my life. My husband and I were very pleased with Becky because she made us feel at home and comfortable. She is the type to go above and beyond and will be more than just a wedding officiant. This was my husband and I first marriage and I did not know how to navigate through the whole process. Becky held my hand and helped me like a mother would do. Becky has many years of wisdom and she is very intuitive and gives great advice when she is asked. She is reserved yet passionate. My husband and I both love her and she will stay a friend for life. We were truly blessed to have her as the one who married us.

Sent on 06/23/2014

A Wedding Officiant Fort Lauderdale's reply:

You two are a lovely couple! I wish you the best of everything life has to offer!
    Thank you for your kind words....:-)

richard · Married on 01/24/2014

BECKY went out of her way to make sure the renewal of our vows were special. She really wowed us. It is now very dear to our hearts and an event to remember.

Sent on 02/10/2014