8182 Virginia Ave Apt B, South Gate, CA 90280 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About A True Love Story Wedding Photography

A True Love Story Wedding Photography is a professional wedding and event photography and video house offering services to our clients in the United States, Canada and any other exotic destinations worldwide. We are considered by many as one of California's most artistic and chic wedding photography and video houses. Our photographs and video are nothing short of works of art. A lot of thought and planning goes into our work to provide our clients with the highest standards in photography and video. If artistry and originality is what you are after, then look no further! For questions about packages, or for any other information e-mail at adan@adanphoto.com or call (310) 908-9506 I will be glad to answer all your questions.

Follow A True Love Story Wedding Photography on

A True Love Story Wedding Photography 6
  • Sandra

Sandra and Esteban · Married on 06/22/2019

Picture Perfect!

Our photographer Adan and Chris made everything so easy! He guided us throughout the entire day and made us feel really comfortable! I highly recommend Leo Photographers, and if you have a chance to work with Leo, TAKE IT! Amazing...can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

It's not enough to write a simple review when you have worked with someone like Adan. This photographer, his assistant Chris, are AMAZING. Where do I begin? I first met Adan at a Bridal Show at the Convention center in Downtown Los Angeles. I saw one picture, and knew he would be my photographer. A couple months later, I set up an appointment with him, and was surprised he remembered me. Adan is a personal photographer. When he works with you, it literally feels like you are his only client. His portfolio is breathtaking. What I didn't understand was the magnitude of the lengths he goes to to get the shot. This is no Photoshop. Adan is a photographer who would scale the top of a tree, perch at the end of the rock, dig in the dirt, attempt to level himself on top of a car to get the best visual pictures. Half of the time, I was worried he would hurt himself. But the results surpassed my expectations. I used the engagement pictures for my wedding and I still get compliments from guests. And the wedding was no different. I can't compliment Adan without complimenting Chris. Chris and Adan truly work magnificently as a team. Both Adan and Chris have an eye but in different, wonderful ways that go together and gives the clients excellent photos. I worked with Chris during the wedding day, and he was EXCELLENT. He was invisible but everywhere. He captured moments that I didn't even realize happened with myself and my husband, with the party, with the guests. I was stunned. I can truly say that Adan is the best photographer I have ever known. If you want to relive your wedding over and over again with stunning photos AND videos, this is your photographer.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Hector Rodriguez · Married on 06/01/2019

Adan was great to work with !!!

Adan was great to work with! He visualized something and made it happen!
    He understood exactly what we wanted, to picture moments and less posing. Specially since our daughter as a toddler doesn't like to pose for pictures. He saw moments and picture them! He made the entire wedding a wonderful experience and gave us the perfect pictures to remember it forever

Sent on 07/17/2019

Julia · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Photographer

Adan is FANTASTIC! I HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion! He did my engagement and wedding pictures and we were blown away! Not only is he extremely professional and a joy to work with, but he was able to capture our perfect night in such a beautiful and unique way. My family and friends were stunned by the pictures! Check out his website and you'll see what I mean! His work speaks for itself!

Julia and Matt

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • A True Love Story Wedding Photography 2
    $100 to $150 Discount

Special $100 to $150 Discount to couples that sign a contract before August 8th 2019

• 8182 Virginia Ave Apt B South Gate, CA, 90280 See on map