A Toast Custom Event Planning is a wedding planning company based out of Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. Owner and chief planner Mary works to bring to-be-weds dreams to life. She understands that every couple is unique and offer customized assistance from start to finish. I look forward to working with you throughout your wedding journey and strive to ensure a memorable, stress-free experience.

With A Toast Custom Event Planning, you can look forward to having a professional planner by your side throughout the entire process. Mary offers full-service solutions that will take you from the engagement and rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and your first dance as newlyweds. A snapshot of services provided by A Toast Events includes venue design, vendor procurement, day-of coordination, and budgetary guidance to ensure that your dreams come true!

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

A Toast Events is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for wedding planning. Mary and Angela are praised for their helpfulness, professionalism, and attention to detail. They are described as being responsive, organized, and making the wedding day go smoothly. Reviewers appreciate their assistance with vendor contracts, timelines, and overall stress reduction. The team is commended for going above and beyond to make the wedding an enjoyable and memorable experience.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Marisa
Marisa W. Sent on 12/11/2023

Amazing addition!!!

So many details were worked out behind the scenes and our wedding day was able to go seamlessly with the help of Mary and the A Toast Events team. Day of decisions, help with travel arrangements, and contracting vendors! Thankful to have been lead through the wedding world by Mary!
H
Hannah C. Sent on 10/30/2023

Perfection

Mary and her team did an absolutely amazing job helping us with our wedding. Not only are they the sweetest people every but they took away all of our stress and made the day go smoothly. Mary had an answer for all of my worries and I can鈥檛 recommend them enough!
Jessica
Jessica V. Sent on 02/13/2024
5 out of 5 rating

A toast events was amazing!

I found A Toast Events on instagram after coming to the conclusion a month of coordinator was needed. My initial call with Mary was wonderful. I knew from the moment I hopped on that Zoom call this company was different. I appreciated them taking the time to actually meet me (virtually) I had spoke over the phone with about 5 other companies at this point. A Toast Events set themselves apart from the rest. The energy on the call was exactly what I needed. Mary took care of all the little details on our wedding day. Things I didn't even think about! Having Mary that month of was a GODSEND. I became so busy with work and Mary made sure all the vendor contracts were to our venue, she handled their timelines and helped us with ours for day of. The day of the wedding Mary went above and beyond. She made sure people were where they were supposed to be. She did it all with a smile on her face! She helped keep us on track and made the wedding such an enjoyable and memorable experience for us! I highly recommend A Toast Events.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding