A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty

Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty

All you have to say is, "I do!"

There’s no better place to say, “I do,” than on Emerald Isle. Our beautiful island is the perfect destination for your destination wedding, offering a relaxing atmosphere, beautiful beaches and a variety of romantic Emerald Isle vacation rentals that can accommodate the smallest and largest of wedding parties.

With Emerald Isle Realty, you’ll find that there’s no stress involved in planning your ceremony. You can leave the details to us on your special day by selecting one of our wedding packages. We’ll find you the perfect venue and work with the best vendors to ensure your ceremony is exactly how you want it.  We’re your one-stop shop for all things wedding!

After you take your vows, plan on an Emerald Isle honeymoon. Find romantic one-bedroom vacation rentals with the most luxurious amenities and breathtaking water views.

Start planning your Emerald Isle wedding today. Contact Emerald Isle Realty’s Event Services Department today to get started on your beach wedding in North Carolina!

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Uncovered Outdoor (5)
Accommodations (4)
Indoor (1)
Covered Outdoor (1)

Krystal was great and got everything together for our arrival from Seattle for a surprise beach wedding renewal. All done via email and phone calls. Turned out great!

Photo of A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty in Emerald Isle, NC
Profile Picture Michael, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My son and daughter-in-law are young and were trying to plan a wedding themselves. I called Emerald Isle Realty for them to rent them a place for a honeymoon. I spoke with Krystal Bequette and she helped find just the right place! She offered info on wedding packages, but the packages were more than the kids could afford to pay. I told Krystal and she sent me a list of officiants we could choose from a la carte. She gave us suggestions on where to go eat afterwards and we chose Riverside Steak and Seafood. It was above and beyond our expectations!! Krystal sure was helpful since we had never been to Emerald Isle and knew nothing about where to start planning a wedding. We couldn't have done it without Krystal's help! She was awesome!!

Photo of A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty in Emerald Isle, NC
Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was from out of town so I needed someone to be my eyes while I wasn’t there until 4 days before the wedding. Krystal was soooo much help and did everything the day of the wedding without me knowing anything at all, leaving me with 0% stress! She made everything go smoothly and the day was absolutely perfect! If you’re planning a wedding in Emerald Isle or around there, you need her! You won’t regret it!!!!!!

Profile Picture Micah, 8/8/18, 2 Reviews

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1334073898194 leroylydiasteve11097
220x220 sq 1468250282840 oc eir party
220x220 sq 1468250283178 bths
220x220 sq 1526818631 dc662760dd9e4ce1 1526818630 e57c0fd4c1f5c711 1526818628266 1 f1
220x220 sq 1526818631 3b1e7823489aeea9 1526818630 b321cd9fa1c75f3f 1526818628269 2 f2
220x220 sq 1526818631 f3c9f48e86a46421 1526818631 d6081c1362f70801 1526818628272 3 f3
220x220 sq 1526818631 e154ee6005eeb221 1526818631 f7f858c88b63e24a 1526818628273 4 f4
220x220 sq 1526818632 862f3c2ca47135fa 1526818631 c0655889ec2f21c5 1526818628275 5 f5

3 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great opportunity, it is to work aside professionals. Certified Wedding and Event Planners are the best investment not only for your planned day, but for vendors who worke alongside with them. Seaside Weddings & Events By Emerald Isle Realty are the most reliable and professional team I have worked with in the North Carolina Area {Crystal Coast} - Looking forward to more and more events and weddings managed by this incredible team!

Absolutely gorgeous event homes for the beach bride. Event homes are the perfect backdrop to a beach wedding.

A very professional and well run company with a long standing, solid reputation. Heidi and staff are experienced with beach weddings and can steer you in the right direction.

8002 Emerald Drive, Suite E, Emerald Isle, NC 28594   See On Map