A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty

Emerald Isle, NC View map
$3k - $6k For 100 Guests

$3k - $6k For 100 Guests

There’s no better place to say, “I do,” than on Emerald Isle. Our beautiful island is the perfect destination for your destination wedding, offering a relaxing atmosphere, beautiful beaches and a variety of romantic Emerald Isle vacation rentals that can accommodate the smallest and largest of wedding parties.

With Emerald Isle Realty, you’ll find that there’s no stress involved in planning your ceremony. You can leave the details to us on your special day by selecting one of our wedding packages. We’ll find you the perfect venue and work with the best vendors to ensure your ceremony is exactly how you want it. We’re your one-stop shop for all things wedding!

After you take your vows, plan on an Emerald Isle honeymoon. Find romantic one-bedroom vacation rentals with the most luxurious amenities and breathtaking water views.

Start planning your Emerald Isle wedding today. Contact Emerald Isle Realty’s Event Services Department today to get started on your beach wedding in North Carolina!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kayla
    Kayla Married on 04/17/2022

Krystal is an amazing planner!!

Krystal is amazing!! We were planning a destination wedding and so we were planning from out of state. From our initial inquiry about Emerald Isle weddings, Krystal was an absolute pleasure to work with. I don't think my husband and I knew exactly what we were getting ourselves into, but we had this vision of what we wanted. Krystal took our vision and went above and beyond what we ever could've imagined. She provided a list of great vendors for us to choose from, which took so much stress off of us during our planning months. She was in constant communication with us during our months leading up to the wedding and answered all of our questions along the way. On the day of our wedding, she was a rockstar did it all. There were some little things I forgot and overlooked and Krystal just took care of it and made it all work and come together in the best way possible. Leading up to the wedding, Krystal made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with and that her sole attention was on me and my wedding. She is extremely knowledgeable and talented in her profession and deserves high recognition for it. If it wasn't for Krystal, our wedding wouldn't have been able to happen the way it did. It was an unbelievable day and we have Krystal to thank for that!
    Chris A. Married on 05/12/2021

Emerald Isle Beach wedding

From the initial planning, a Seaside Wedding and Events was an integral part of the success of our wedding. Krystal has the experience, knowledge, and vendor contacts that really made the difference. The demands on our time were minimal, the vendors were all professional and friendly, and the results were outstanding. A Seaside Wedding and Events arranged everything that we needed, and helped us have the perfect wedding even when the weather forced us inside at the last minute. No stress setup and removal, beautiful flowers and photos, they handled it all. We whole heartedly appreciate the work Krystal and her team did for us, and highly recommend her and A Seaside Wedding and Events to any couple wanting to have a beach wedding.
    Becky T. Married on 10/17/2020

Beach wedding

I'm so glad I had such great help with planning my wedding! When I first started, I felt overwhelmed but Krystal immediately put me at ease! She was responsive, professional, friendly, and always gave me great suggestions on vendors and more. Our wedding day was beautiful and I'm so happy I had the entire A Seaside Wedding & Events help make all of our dreams become a reality our wedding day. I couldn't recommend them more!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Allie Miller Weddings Allie Miller Weddings Wedding Photographers

What a great opportunity, it is to work aside professionals. Certified Wedding and Event Planners are the best investment not only for your planned day, but for vendors who worke alongside with them. Seaside Weddings & Events By Emerald Isle Realty are the most reliable and professional team I have worked with in the North Carolina Area {Crystal Coast} - Looking forward to more and more events and weddings managed by this incredible team!

Cynthia Rose Photography Cynthia Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely gorgeous event homes for the beach bride. Event homes are the perfect backdrop to a beach wedding.

Ellen LeRoy Photography Ellen LeRoy Photography Wedding Photographers

A very professional and well run company with a long standing, solid reputation. Heidi and staff are experienced with beach weddings and can steer you in the right direction.

7501 Emerald Drive, Suite E Emerald Isle, NC, 28594
252-354-6155

9am-5pm Mon-Sat By Appointment on Sunday
Location of (A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding

Wedding Venues