7501 Emerald Drive, Emerald Isle, NC 28594 Map · Phone number

About A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty

There’s no better place to say, “I do,” than on Emerald Isle. Our beautiful island is the perfect destination for your destination wedding, offering a relaxing atmosphere, beautiful beaches and a variety of romantic Emerald Isle vacation rentals that can accommodate the smallest and largest of wedding parties.

With Emerald Isle Realty, you’ll find that there’s no stress involved in planning your ceremony. You can leave the details to us on your special day by selecting one of our wedding packages. We’ll find you the perfect venue and work with the best vendors to ensure your ceremony is exactly how you want it. We’re your one-stop shop for all things wedding!

After you take your vows, plan on an Emerald Isle honeymoon. Find romantic one-bedroom vacation rentals with the most luxurious amenities and breathtaking water views.

Start planning your Emerald Isle wedding today. Contact Emerald Isle Realty’s Event Services Department today to get started on your beach wedding in North Carolina!

Follow A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty on

ei realty 1963 51 32708 158815997753325

91 Reviews for A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty

Stephanie Bagnasco · Getting married on 03/06/2022

A wedding beyond compare

When we decided to have our wedding on the beach, I was overwhelmed with the process of setting up an event far from home and with little knowledge of the area. When I found Krystal and A Seaside Wedding and Events, all of that changed! What had been a daunting process became effortless and fun. Krystal's organization and planning, as well as her awesome vendor connections, allowed me to focus on the small and meaningful things that made our ceremony uniquely us. When we had to change the original date due to COVID, she handled that process without missing a beat. Her confidence in making the arrangements removed any trace of stress. I can't fail to mention the wedding day...Krystal corralled our college, high school, and middle school bridesmaids, handled our independent flower girls, and created the most beautiful beach wedding scene ever. We are both beyond grateful for her awesome work and would recommend her to everyone planning an event in the area.

Sent on 07/01/2020

Becky Tupaj · Married on 10/17/2020

Beach wedding

I'm so glad I had such great help with planning my wedding! When I first started, I felt overwhelmed but Krystal immediately put me at ease! She was responsive, professional, friendly, and always gave me great suggestions on vendors and more. Our wedding day was beautiful and I'm so happy I had the entire A Seaside Wedding & Events help make all of our dreams become a reality our wedding day. I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Marshal

Marshal Schwartz · Married on 09/15/2019

Well Worth Choosing

We do not know how we can ever thank Krystal enough for all she did to help us through this entire wedding process. In reading this review, you will see that the Wedding Planner you choose can make or break your wedding and we are so glad to have found Krystal.
    When we started planning our beach wedding, our first thoughts were that we would research locations and once we decided on a location, we would travel down there to find the various vendors for our wedding. We are so very glad we didn’t go down that path.
    While searching online for beach locations in NC, we came across Seaside Wedding & Events in Emerald Isle. We decided it made sense to at least call and maybe get a little advice on the area having never been there before. Our first conversation with Krystal was great and made us realize that it would be worth having her help us with our planning. She helped us find the perfect beach house for us to get married with our toes in the sand and then have a party back in the house.
    When we travelled to Emerald Isle in January to meet her, she had arranged Cake tastings with us, a meeting with a pastor, and when we attended the Bridal Expo, had already told a photographer and caterer about us and took us to see the beach house. We had many conversations with Krystal over the months leading up to the wedding and after each phone call and email, we continued to be very happy that we had chosen her.
    If you are planning a wedding, you know that it can be very stressful at times trying to get everything together along with all of the other things that occur daily. Having someone in your corner to help make things successful, is totally worth having especially when planning one of the happiest days in your life.
    In my line of work, there are a few sayings / ways of doing things that help us to be successful. The first and second, “We Don’t Plan to Fail, We Just Fail to Plan” and ‘Being Flexible” always help us to be ready for what may occur and the last is “Don’t just come to me with a problem and drop it on my desk, but instead tell me the problem and the proposed solution”. A month before the we learned the importance of these 3 things.
    Krystal called to let us know that the beach house we were to be married at was not going to be fully repaired in time due to Hurricane Florence the previous year. The owners were working on getting it ready but things were not going well. She could have just let us known that and then said that we will see what we can do for a plan b, but instead said that she found us a solution she thought was even better. The house she found for us wasn’t in the inventory of Emerald Isle Realty. She called the other realty company spoke to them about the house and as the house was not an ‘Event House’, was able to convince the owner to let us have our wedding there. Then she worked with the other realty company to make the transition as painless as possible. We don’t know how she did it, but she found a property even better than the one we had originally chosen!
    All of Krystal’s hard work paid off and our wedding was amazing. Her advice and guidance through it all helped ease the stress and everything she did the day of the wedding helped to make it a wonderful time.
    If you are planning a wedding on or near the Crystal Coast, be sure to talk to Krystal!

Sent on 09/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Allie Miller Weddings Wedding Photographers

What a great opportunity, it is to work aside professionals. Certified Wedding and Event Planners are the best investment not only for your planned day, but for vendors who worke alongside with them. Seaside Weddings & Events By Emerald Isle Realty are the most reliable and professional team I have worked with in the North Carolina Area {Crystal Coast} - Looking forward to more and more events and weddings managed by this incredible team!

• Cynthia Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely gorgeous event homes for the beach bride. Event homes are the perfect backdrop to a beach wedding.

• Ellen LeRoy Photography Wedding Photographers

A very professional and well run company with a long standing, solid reputation. Heidi and staff are experienced with beach weddings and can steer you in the right direction.

• 7501 Emerald Drive, Suite E Emerald Isle, NC, 28594 See on map
    2523546155 (Other Phone Number)
    9am-5pm Mon-Sat By Appointment on Sunday
    Location of (A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty)