81 Reviews for A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty

Accommodations (4)
Indoor (1)
Covered Outdoor (1)
81 A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty Reviews

Krystal was great and got everything together for our arrival from Seattle for a surprise beach wedding renewal. All done via email and phone calls. Turned out great!

Profile Picture Michael, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My son and daughter-in-law are young and were trying to plan a wedding themselves. I called Emerald Isle Realty for them to rent them a place for a honeymoon. I spoke with Krystal Bequette and she helped find just the right place! She offered info on wedding packages, but the packages were more than the kids could afford to pay. I told Krystal and she sent me a list of officiants we could choose from a la carte. She gave us suggestions on where to go eat afterwards and we chose Riverside Steak and Seafood. It was above and beyond our expectations!! Krystal sure was helpful since we had never been to Emerald Isle and knew nothing about where to start planning a wedding. We couldn't have done it without Krystal's help! She was awesome!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
4.7

We are so happy we found our wedding planner, Krystal. We did not have a clue as to where to begin with planning our wedding since we had just moved to the area. Krystal connected us with the officiant, florist, photographer and handled the beach set-up on our wedding day. Krystal made everything flow flawlessly.

Profile Picture T, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was from out of town so I needed someone to be my eyes while I wasn’t there until 4 days before the wedding. Krystal was soooo much help and did everything the day of the wedding without me knowing anything at all, leaving me with 0% stress! She made everything go smoothly and the day was absolutely perfect! If you’re planning a wedding in Emerald Isle or around there, you need her! You won’t regret it!!!!!!

Profile Picture Micah, 8/8/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Event Planning

Krystal is the best!! We loved everything!!

Profile Picture Cintia, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thanks so krystal for taking great care of the wedding details. It was first class all the way!

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Krystal Bequette is hands down the best wedding and rehearsal dinner planner on the Crystal Coast. She is dependable, has a great personality, reasonably priced, takes the pressure off so you can enjoy your day, has great contacts, dependable and remains calm and is reassuring. She’s a miracle worker. Meet, tell her what you want and she’s off and running with your Dream rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. (A Star Wars rehearsal to die for).

Profile Picture Donna, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Working with Krystal for our daughters wedding was such a great experience! She was very quick to send me links to of things I asked for. She went out of her way to give us the time and assistance we needed. She was very responsible, prompt and on time for everything (even arrived earlier than I did) She did everything I asked her to, and even more. After the wedding, I left the reception, and Krystal and her team stayed behind and packed everything up for me and delivered it to our house. I would highly recommend Krystal to assist you with your wedding, and I would definitely use her again!

Profile Picture Margaret, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning

This review is to show my gratitude to the Events Director, Krystal. We had a family wedding and things fell through at the last minute. When I say last minute, I called Krystal at 2 pm on the day before the wedding. We needed help with the works....locations, caterer, planning, EVERYTHING! And she and her team (Valerie and Megan) are not only professional, knowledgeable and work well under pressure; I'm convinced they are miracle workers. Even when I was stressing out; they kept me calm and the bride and groom happy. The wedding and reception were amazing. My words can’t convey how deeply grateful I am for Krystal saving the day. Telling you that I recommend A Seaside Wedding & Events is an understatement, they are the best! Thank you A Seaside Wedding & Events!

Profile Picture Joi, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Krysal, an angel sent from heaven! She is amazing to work with, efficient, detail oriented, caring, great listener. She truely made our wedding dream come true. I reccomend everyone and anyone to hire a wedding planner for your big day.

Profile Picture Gina, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Couldn't be happier with Krystal and her crew. They managed *everything* on our wedding day and were a huge help with organizing supplies and vendors beforehand. She allowed us to ship items directly to her from Amazon! She also set up the wedding location and reception location perfectly. We would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture John, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Krystal was amazing! I planned my Emerald Isle wedding from NY via telephone & email, Krystal was a huge help with Vendors that she felt fit my needs. On the day of the wedding she handled everything, I'm sure there were issues but I never knew about them. I would highly recommend her & her team. My wedding turn out beautiful, we couldn't be happier!!!

Profile Picture laura , 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

This company took care of everything the day of our wedding. From setting up to taking down decorations, I had nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krystal, was totally awesome. We don't come from money, could not believe the cost of services. I
Will tell you it was worth every single penny. I would do it all over again for my other daughter.

Profile Picture Chris , 6/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Krystal Bequette was Amazing! Photographer & Wedding Officiant was Perfect. Very organized, on time, responsive and fun! The entire team went above and beyond to ensure we was satisfied with every detail of the day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wonderful experience using the services by Emerald Isle Realty.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I truly can not speak highly enough of Krystal and team. They did a fantastic job through out the whole process. She never said no to any of my ridiculous requests or ideas and just helped me figure out ways to execute them. And she put up with my family, that itself deserves a five star rating. She made wedding planning feel like it wasn't a stressful experience because she was so on top of things. Thank you Krystal and team.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

I have had the best experience that I could have imagined with Emerald Isle Realty, in particular, with my wedding coordinator, Krystal Bequette. She took me through each essential step, answered EVERY question or concern, and kept a positive and professional demeanor the entire time. She honestly made one of the most important days of my life, amazing. I highly recommend Emerald Isle Realty for your next event!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Krystal was great to work with......so understanding and accommodating. The help at the reception was fabulous....they took care of everything!!!

Profile Picture User6744003, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We are so happy we had Krystal as our day-of coordinator for our beach wedding. She worked with us throughout the planning process to recommend trusted vendors and answer any questions we had. During the week leading up to our wedding she organized our timeline and ensured that all details would fall into place. Krystal is very knowledgable and I felt at ease as the wedding day prep took place. Her and her staff were punctual yet flexible with us. We shared our vision with her and she brought it to life. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and wouldn't have been possible without Krystal!

Profile Picture Ally, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

No need to worry about anything for your special day. Krystal and her crew are amazing to work with and will help you with every little detail of your wedding if needed.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

We would say you won't be disappointed. The prices are affordable and they will work hard to make sure your wedding is absolutely beautiful and your day goes smoothly. Krystal was amazing would highly recommend her to plan your wedding. They have a wonderful selection of event homes to choose from to have your wedding at. We rented Summer Loving for our wedding and the house was breathtaking had a beautiful view of the ocean and the house was spacious and more than accommodating for our guests. Not only was Krystal and Adina a joy to work with but they fit right in with the family we felt like they were apart of our family which made for an awesome time. WOULD DEFINITELY USE THIS VENDOR AGAIN!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

Krystal provided much help with phone numbers to local businesses to rent tables and chairs. She came to the house for me to ask some questions about rearranging furniture. She contacted local police so that our cars would not be towed, and reminded me of local regulations regarding the sound ordinance. She continued to recommend we get someone to help us that night, and I finally took her up on it. The person she got for us was worth EVERY penny!!!!!
She even came out to meet with us on the day she received the information that her grand-father had passed away.. That is dedication!
If I had another event like this, I would be glad to go through Krystal!

Profile Picture Angela, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Working with Krystal Bequette and Emerald Isle Realty was great! They made all the detail from house selection to contract processing so easy and most professional. Our wedding day was amazing and they were every bit apart of it. If you are looking for something really special, we highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Krystal is the best! The venue was beautiful.

Profile Picture Patty , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor