A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty Reviews

A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 7
  • Marshal

Marshal Schwartz · Married on 09/15/2019

Well Worth Choosing

We do not know how we can ever thank Krystal enough for all she did to help us through this entire wedding process. In reading this review, you will see that the Wedding Planner you choose can make or break your wedding and we are so glad to have found Krystal.
    When we started planning our beach wedding, our first thoughts were that we would research locations and once we decided on a location, we would travel down there to find the various vendors for our wedding. We are so very glad we didn’t go down that path.
    While searching online for beach locations in NC, we came across Seaside Wedding & Events in Emerald Isle. We decided it made sense to at least call and maybe get a little advice on the area having never been there before. Our first conversation with Krystal was great and made us realize that it would be worth having her help us with our planning. She helped us find the perfect beach house for us to get married with our toes in the sand and then have a party back in the house.
    When we travelled to Emerald Isle in January to meet her, she had arranged Cake tastings with us, a meeting with a pastor, and when we attended the Bridal Expo, had already told a photographer and caterer about us and took us to see the beach house. We had many conversations with Krystal over the months leading up to the wedding and after each phone call and email, we continued to be very happy that we had chosen her.
    If you are planning a wedding, you know that it can be very stressful at times trying to get everything together along with all of the other things that occur daily. Having someone in your corner to help make things successful, is totally worth having especially when planning one of the happiest days in your life.
    In my line of work, there are a few sayings / ways of doing things that help us to be successful. The first and second, “We Don’t Plan to Fail, We Just Fail to Plan” and ‘Being Flexible” always help us to be ready for what may occur and the last is “Don’t just come to me with a problem and drop it on my desk, but instead tell me the problem and the proposed solution”. A month before the we learned the importance of these 3 things.
    Krystal called to let us know that the beach house we were to be married at was not going to be fully repaired in time due to Hurricane Florence the previous year. The owners were working on getting it ready but things were not going well. She could have just let us known that and then said that we will see what we can do for a plan b, but instead said that she found us a solution she thought was even better. The house she found for us wasn’t in the inventory of Emerald Isle Realty. She called the other realty company spoke to them about the house and as the house was not an ‘Event House’, was able to convince the owner to let us have our wedding there. Then she worked with the other realty company to make the transition as painless as possible. We don’t know how she did it, but she found a property even better than the one we had originally chosen!
    All of Krystal’s hard work paid off and our wedding was amazing. Her advice and guidance through it all helped ease the stress and everything she did the day of the wedding helped to make it a wonderful time.
    If you are planning a wedding on or near the Crystal Coast, be sure to talk to Krystal!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Tina

Tina Carr · Married on 09/13/2019

BEST Decision I Made for My Wedding Day

I cannot express how grateful I am for Krystal. From the first meeting to the big day, she was on it. I was so overwhelmed before she was recommended by a friend, and she made all the little details seem effortless. Our whole family was able to relax and enjoy the day. Even when my groom realized the day of that he had no way to attach his suspenders to his pants.... she made it happen. She has a natural talent for planning events and a great eye for decorations. She made the entire process significantly less stressful. I’ll never be able to fully repay her for making the best day of our lives so memorable and effortless. She is easy-going and listens openly. She communicated with the vendors for me, making my responsibilities simple and my to-do list MUCH shorter. Nothing felt chaotic or rushed or problematic– and that is ONLY because she was there. She respected all of our wishes for our wedding style and made them into a reality. I truly cannot sing her praises enough. Krystal is the absolute best.

Sent on 10/11/2019
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 8
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 9
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 10
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 11
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 12
  • · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful and Amazing

Absolutely 100% professional, timely, extremely helpful, and has able to adapt quickly with any kind of crisis (weather, ripped dress, anything). Krystal was absolutely awesome helping with details during the planning process to executing a flawless event. Our wedding was supposed to be outside but Mother Nature had another plan. Within 5 mins Krystal had the inside of the Islander ready to go and guest seated. There is no way any family member or friend could have made it happen as flawless and easy as Krystal did! If you are planning any type of event you must hire Krystal she is a game change and a life saver!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Natalie · Married on 06/05/2019

They make it easy!

The whole process of planning to execution of our ceremony was so easy with their help!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Gretchen

Gretchen Moore · Married on 05/25/2019

Krystal B event planner was attentive and knowledgeable of the vendors

Flawless perfection and service for our daughter’s destination wedding in Emerald Isle. It all came together on her special day without incident.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 13
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 14

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

My son and daughter-in-law are young and were trying to plan a wedding themselves. I called Emerald Isle Realty for them to rent them a place for a honeymoon. I spoke with Krystal Bequette and she helped find just the right place! She offered info on wedding packages, but the packages were more than the kids could afford to pay. I told Krystal and she sent me a list of officiants we could choose from a la carte. She gave us suggestions on where to go eat afterwards and we chose Riverside Steak and Seafood. It was above and beyond our expectations!! Krystal sure was helpful since we had never been to Emerald Isle and knew nothing about where to start planning a wedding. We couldn't have done it without Krystal's help! She was awesome!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 15

Micah · Married on 08/08/2018

I was from out of town so I needed someone to be my eyes while I wasn’t there until 4 days before the wedding. Krystal was soooo much help and did everything the day of the wedding without me knowing anything at all, leaving me with 0% stress! She made everything go smoothly and the day was absolutely perfect! If you’re planning a wedding in Emerald Isle or around there, you need her! You won’t regret it!!!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Cintia · Married on 07/22/2018

Krystal is the best!! We loved everything!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Cindy · Married on 07/15/2018

Thanks so krystal for taking great care of the wedding details. It was first class all the way!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 16
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 17
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 18
    A Seaside Wedding & Events by Emerald Isle Realty 19

Donna · Married on 05/05/2018

Krystal Bequette is hands down the best wedding and rehearsal dinner planner on the Crystal Coast. She is dependable, has a great personality, reasonably priced, takes the pressure off so you can enjoy your day, has great contacts, dependable and remains calm and is reassuring. She’s a miracle worker. Meet, tell her what you want and she’s off and running with your Dream rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. (A Star Wars rehearsal to die for).

Sent on 07/13/2018

Margaret · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Krystal for our daughters wedding was such a great experience! She was very quick to send me links to of things I asked for. She went out of her way to give us the time and assistance we needed. She was very responsible, prompt and on time for everything (even arrived earlier than I did) She did everything I asked her to, and even more. After the wedding, I left the reception, and Krystal and her team stayed behind and packed everything up for me and delivered it to our house. I would highly recommend Krystal to assist you with your wedding, and I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Joi · Married on 09/09/2017

This review is to show my gratitude to the Events Director, Krystal. We had a family wedding and things fell through at the last minute. When I say last minute, I called Krystal at 2 pm on the day before the wedding. We needed help with the works....locations, caterer, planning, EVERYTHING! And she and her team (Valerie and Megan) are not only professional, knowledgeable and work well under pressure; I'm convinced they are miracle workers. Even when I was stressing out; they kept me calm and the bride and groom happy. The wedding and reception were amazing. My words can’t convey how deeply grateful I am for Krystal saving the day. Telling you that I recommend A Seaside Wedding & Events is an understatement, they are the best! Thank you A Seaside Wedding & Events!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Gina · Married on 08/10/2017

Krysal, an angel sent from heaven! She is amazing to work with, efficient, detail oriented, caring, great listener. She truely made our wedding dream come true. I reccomend everyone and anyone to hire a wedding planner for your big day.

Sent on 08/30/2017

John · Married on 08/10/2017

Couldn't be happier with Krystal and her crew. They managed *everything* on our wedding day and were a huge help with organizing supplies and vendors beforehand. She allowed us to ship items directly to her from Amazon! She also set up the wedding location and reception location perfectly. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/06/2017

laura · Married on 07/16/2017

Krystal was amazing! I planned my Emerald Isle wedding from NY via telephone & email, Krystal was a huge help with Vendors that she felt fit my needs. On the day of the wedding she handled everything, I'm sure there were issues but I never knew about them. I would highly recommend her & her team. My wedding turn out beautiful, we couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Chris · Married on 06/08/2017

Krystal, was totally awesome. We don't come from money, could not believe the cost of services. I
    Will tell you it was worth every single penny. I would do it all over again for my other daughter.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2017

Krystal Bequette was Amazing! Photographer & Wedding Officiant was Perfect. Very organized, on time, responsive and fun! The entire team went above and beyond to ensure we was satisfied with every detail of the day!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2017

Wonderful experience using the services by Emerald Isle Realty.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

I truly can not speak highly enough of Krystal and team. They did a fantastic job through out the whole process. She never said no to any of my ridiculous requests or ideas and just helped me figure out ways to execute them. And she put up with my family, that itself deserves a five star rating. She made wedding planning feel like it wasn't a stressful experience because she was so on top of things. Thank you Krystal and team.

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 06/11/2016

I have had the best experience that I could have imagined with Emerald Isle Realty, in particular, with my wedding coordinator, Krystal Bequette. She took me through each essential step, answered EVERY question or concern, and kept a positive and professional demeanor the entire time. She honestly made one of the most important days of my life, amazing. I highly recommend Emerald Isle Realty for your next event!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Krystal was great to work with......so understanding and accommodating. The help at the reception was fabulous....they took care of everything!!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Ally · Married on 05/14/2016

We are so happy we had Krystal as our day-of coordinator for our beach wedding. She worked with us throughout the planning process to recommend trusted vendors and answer any questions we had. During the week leading up to our wedding she organized our timeline and ensured that all details would fall into place. Krystal is very knowledgable and I felt at ease as the wedding day prep took place. Her and her staff were punctual yet flexible with us. We shared our vision with her and she brought it to life. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and wouldn't have been possible without Krystal!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

No need to worry about anything for your special day. Krystal and her crew are amazing to work with and will help you with every little detail of your wedding if needed.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Angela · Married on 04/16/2016

Krystal provided much help with phone numbers to local businesses to rent tables and chairs. She came to the house for me to ask some questions about rearranging furniture. She contacted local police so that our cars would not be towed, and reminded me of local regulations regarding the sound ordinance. She continued to recommend we get someone to help us that night, and I finally took her up on it. The person she got for us was worth EVERY penny!!!!!
    She even came out to meet with us on the day she received the information that her grand-father had passed away.. That is dedication!
    If I had another event like this, I would be glad to go through Krystal!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Karen · Married on 10/20/2015

Working with Krystal Bequette and Emerald Isle Realty was great! They made all the detail from house selection to contract processing so easy and most professional. Our wedding day was amazing and they were every bit apart of it. If you are looking for something really special, we highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/23/2015