Edenton, NC 27932 Map · Phone number

About A Savvy Lady, LLC

A Savvy Lady specializes in everything from Wedding Isles to Baby Smiles! Unique custom and personalized flower girl attire, bridal party gifts, and decor.

collage6
collage6
1194934516504026351725371832019808265870292n
collage4

3 Reviews for A Savvy Lady, LLC

I ordered a flower girl dress for my niece from A Savvy Lady and we truly loved it. It was so different than the ones you see everywhere. She asked me if I had a style or colors in mind, I told her, she sketched a few ideas and sent them to me via text. It was so easy. I picked my favorite one and that was it! I also thought it was kind of need that during the design and construction of the dress, she kept me up to date with pics along the way. That really made me feel more comfortable to hear from her throughout. When she was finished she sent a front, side and back view pics of the dress to make sure i liked it and I DID! I even received the dress 4 days later!!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

We just received the 4 flower girl dresses we ordered and LOVED them ALL. They fit each girl perfectly and A Savvy Lady listened to each detail I wanted.

Sent on 08/03/2015

1.0

Did not fulfill my shirt order correctly. Because of her error the bachelorette party could not wear the shirts. She would not give me a refund and I had to buy new shirts from someone else.

Sent on 04/10/2015