343 Franklin Avenue, Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number

19 Reviews for A Personal Touch Florist

1 User photo

A Personal Touch Florist 1

Brian · Married on 09/10/2016

We went to a Personal Touch Florist following the recommendation of a family member and after seeing a fantastic flower arrangement. John was so helpful. He was able to recommend flowers that would last through the day and ensured the classy, upscale feel we were going for. He was a true professional and was good at responding to emails. Arrangements were beautiful and did not overtake the wedding party. We highly recommend A Personal Touch not only for wedding flowers, but any other party arrangements you may need.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Courtney · Married on 03/13/2016

My wedding was on Sunday March 13, 2016 at The Park Savoy Estate, and the flowers Jon put together for us were absolutely amazing! He really helped bring my vision alive and I am so grateful for all of his suggestions and the beautiful flowers! We recommend A Personal Touch Florist to any bride looking for beautiful flowers and someone with amazing ideas to help bring it all together!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2015

I can't say enough things about John from A Personal Touch, from the minute my mom and I went to his shop, he made all my worries disappear. Everything I envisioned for wedding flowers and decor exceeded my expectations. The bridal party flowers were absolutely STUNNING. The pew bows were gorgeous, the church sprays were unbelievable, and all the details on the cocktail tables and reception tables were so so beautiful. Our families couldn't wait to take them home along with the baby sugar pumpkins. I loved my bouquet so much that I'm going to be getting it preserved so I can have it forever on our wall. Thank you so much for the beautiful work, and I look forward to getting arrangements from you in the future. THANKS! Nicole & Kevin 10.11.15

Sent on 10/24/2015

Award

A Personal Touch Florist FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage

• 343 Franklin Avenue Nutley, 07110 See on map