Crossroads Florist

1 International Blvd Suite 204 Crossroads Corp Park / Sheraton Hotel, Mahwah, NJ 07495 Map · Phone number

About Crossroads Florist

28 years of stellar service. Creating beautiful flowers for over 1000 weddings. Passionate, professional and experienced. You will see the difference. Contact us, we would love to discuss your wedding flowers and decorations with you.

Follow Crossroads Florist on

Crossroads Florist 3
  • Connie

Connie Molinaro · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful!

Tom was Great! He was knowledgeable, flexible and gave us great ideas! He delivered as promised and we were very happy with all of our flowers and floral arrangements! I would recommend Tom and Crossroad Florists!

Crossroads Florist 4
    Crossroads Florist 5
    Crossroads Florist 6

Tom is one of the nicest guys you could ever want to work with. He was patient, professional, and passionate about his work. I met with him prior to my wedding to discuss my vision and showed him many pictures to work from. He nailed everything perfectly. He was also very reasonably priced and that was very appreciated since flowers, while beautiful, are very expensive and very short lived. Highly recommend and would use him again for any future events I may need flowers for.

Adrienne · Married on 05/21/2016

Thomas at Crossroads is a very friendly, relaxed, and creative man to work with. He is very knowledgeable, so he can create the most beautiful bouquets within your budget. For centerpieces and the ceremony area, we rented these pieces. Not only did this keep us within our budget, but gave us the peace of mind that we didn't need to take them away after... one less thing to think about when the night was over! As Thomas and I spoke and flipped through books, he understood my vision and budget. He suggested the orchid trees for the ceremony area, which were easily moved up into the reception area. I'm really glad I went with these because they added a nice touch to the background of wedding photos.

Crossroads Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 1 International Blvd, Suite 204 Crossroads Corp Park / Sheraton Hotel Mahwah, NJ 07495 See on map
    2015290660 (Phone number)