A Moment in Time Photographs

Orange, MA View map
$2,450 Most Popular Price

$2,450 Most Popular Price

We're Brandon and Mel, a husband and wife, wedding-photography duo. Brandon is the lead photographer and owner, and Mel is the second photographer and number-cruncher.

We have a toddler son, Wilder, and a three-and-a-half-year-old son, Rowen, and a fur-baby black Lab, Sadie. We enjoy exploring (hiking, running, biking) the thousands of acres of state forest in our home town, slowly killing all the plants in our annual garden, and enjoying the simpler things in life.

We offer complimentary consultations so we look forward to hearing about your special day, please reach out to us!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2450

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Matthew L. Married on 11/16/2019

Just the Best!

My husband and I were initially drawn to MIT because their portfolio is stunning. Brandon and Mel quickly became our first choice for photographers. Getting to know them was such a treat. They are both such pleasant, polite, and easygoing people. We also hired them for our engagement shoot and our photos were absolutely beautiful! For the day of our wedding, they were extremely attentive to all the details and ensured that all of our requested photos were taken. Brandon also stayed a little later to take extra pictures of our friends on the dancefloor. We have been so happy working with them the last few months and are so thankful with our decision. Look no further for the perfect wedding photographers!
  • Sachiko
    Sachiko Married on 09/22/2019

Highly Recommend!!

We hired A Moment In Time Photographs for our recent September wedding at Valley View Farm in Haydenville, MA. We were blown away by the amazing photography!

Brandon & Mel were an absolute pleasure to work with from the engagement photo session to our wedding day. They were very prompt and they always seemed to be in the right place at the right time to capture all of our favorite moments! We got our sneak peek while on our honeymoon & got the full edited pictures within weeks. We cannot stop looking at them!

They helped our day run SO smoothly and we could not have asked for better! Would highly recommend!
    Hannah R. Married on 08/16/2019

Hannah Roche

AMIT photographs provided my husband and I with absolutely stunning wedding pictures and an incredible experience taking them. Husband and wife team Brandon and Mel were an absolute dream to work with- they were professional and so helpful, flexible, and creative. They ensured all of my “wish list” pictures weren’t only taken, but were absolutely perfect. Brandon was the best resource for me during my wedding planning, and talked to me multiple times before my wedding to ensure everything I wanted was checked off his list. I cannot give AMIT enough praise for making my wedding day a dream come true. Thank you so much Brandon and Mel!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Country Bridals and Formal Wear Country Bridals and Formal Wear Wedding Dresses

Beautiful wedding photography!

Stonebridge Country Club Stonebridge Country Club Country Club Weddings

A Moment in Time Photography is an amazing photographer; easy going and unobtrusive. Knows our property well and has great ideas on timing, sunset and lighting as well as works well with my team for formal events such as cake cutting and introductions! I enjoy working with A Moment in Time Photography and look forward to continued business.

131 W Main Street Suite 226 Orange, 01364
Location of (A Moment in Time Photographs)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding