A Moment in Time Photographs Reviews

A Moment in Time Photographs 5
A Moment in Time Photographs 6
A Moment in Time Photographs 7

Jocelyn · Married on 10/18/2018

Brandon did a fantastic job taking pictures of my wedding at the Bedford Village Inn. My husband and I could not be happier with the quality of the pictures! Brandon helped us pose in way that felt natural, while also making suggestions to ensure we looked our best. He was extremely attentive, organized, and accommodating throughout the night. We could not have been happier with our decision to pick A Moment In Time Photography for our wedding day!

Jocelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

We had a great time taking pictures with Brandon. My fiance and I loved that Brandon didn't make us do cheesy poses and how he helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Would definitely recommend to any couple that wants pictures that look natural, yet professional!

Khanh · Married on 08/04/2018

Brandon was absolutely fantastic, all that we had wanted in a photographer! We had an American-Vietnamese wedding which started early in the AM with a traditional Vietnamese Tea Ceremony, followed by a traditional American ceremony. There were ample opportunities for beautiful photos and Brandon captured all of them, which exceeding our expectations. It was a pleasure working with a photographer whom acted very professionally, up beat and positive, flexible, and understanding. All of our pictures are gorgeously clear, dramatic, and emotional thanks to Brandon's brilliant compositions and filters. We made the right choice and want to thank Brandon for such amazing work!

A Moment in Time Photographs 8
    A Moment in Time Photographs 9

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

While planning my recent wedding, I searched and searched for a highly recommended photographer... I was planning my wedding from out of state which made the process even more challenging. I stumbled upon A Moment In Time Photographs and couldn't be more pleased! Brandon did an excellent job with our photos and was fun to be around! Every photo felt natural and he captured both my venue and wedding atmosphere perfectly. I am so pleased and even though we have just received our "sneak peek", I look forward to seeing the rest of the photos! Thank you for capturing those beautiful moments so I can relive that special day for years to come!

Jackie · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I cannot thank AMIT Photographs enough for their exceptional service. Our photographs are everything we could have wanted and more. We will definitely recommend them to future couples.

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2017

My fiance and I are not comfortable having our photographs taken but Brandon made it so easy for us! We absolutely loved our engagement shoot and we cannot wait for our wedding. Our photos came out amazing :)

Kate · Married on 09/24/2017

I really can’t speak highly enough about experience working with Brandon. We booked him for our wedding in Maine and from the beginning, he was incredibly responsive and easy to work with.

Not surprisingly, when we met him on our wedding day he was so friendly and made everyone laugh and feel at ease(including me, who usually feels awkward in photos). He had so many great ideas for photos and also made sure to get all of the shots with particular family/friends we had requested. We had an “under the stars” theme for our wedding and Brandon got a long exposure shot of us with the night sky in the background., which was AWESOME.

After the wedding, Brandon sent us our photos even faster the we expected, and we couldn’t be happier. My husband was showing the photos to a coworker and her response was “I’ve never seen a wedding where every single photo is amazing.” I echo her thoughts exactly, and would recommend Brandon to anyone I know who is getting married. Truly one of the best choices I made for my wedding…other than choosing my husband of course!;)

A Moment in Time Photographs 10
    A Moment in Time Photographs 11
    A Moment in Time Photographs 12
    A Moment in Time Photographs 13
    A Moment in Time Photographs 14

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

We hired Brandon for both our engagement pictures and wedding photography. With both experiences we could not have been happier. We always felt relaxed and like we were getting the best service we could. After our engagement session, we actually had learned that Brandon was the son in law of my husband's boss (so the connection was kind of funny and made us just feel like it was certainly meant to be!). All of our pictures came on amazing and he really captured not only truly precious moments of our day of us but also of The Barrows House, the details in our wedding, and of our guests. We truly valued having both the color and black and white for each. We would rate A Moment In Time Photographs as absolutely incredibly. Definitely a 5 Star!

A Moment in Time Photographs 15
    A Moment in Time Photographs 16
    A Moment in Time Photographs 17
    A Moment in Time Photographs 18
    A Moment in Time Photographs 19

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I got married on August 20th at the Mountain Top Inn and Resort in Vermont. One of our first vendors we booked was our photography with A Moment In Time Photographs. From the reviews, to the albums on their website and ultimately the first telephone conversation we had with Brandon, we knew AMIT was right for us. When we finally met Brandon, he lived up to our expectations and more! We only hired Brandon for our wedding day and he was with us for 10 hours! Brandon was very busy to say the least, but that did not hinder the quality of his work. He arrived early and even stayed a little late to make sure he captured all of the "moments" we requested. He was so personable and made us feel like we were a celebrity couple. He was super flexible with us, and literally did not stop snapping pictures throughout the entire day and evening. We were completed floored by our photos when we were sent our finished product, and we can most certainly say that hiring AMIT to do our wedding photography was worth every single penny. My husband and I highly recommend AMIT for any wedding that is within their limits of travel. Trust us when we say that you will not be disappointed! Thank you again Brandon!!!

Andrew · Married on 08/12/2017

Hire Brandon!!! He was wonderful to work with from the planning phase, through the ceremony, to his quick turn around getting us the pictures!! Brandon is professional and friendly. He showed up right on time and stayed a few minutes late to get a few more pictures. He has the perfect balance of always being available when you what him to get a shot, but not making you feel like there's always a camera in your face. In addition, he gives great direction for the formal, posed shots which is great for me and my husband as we are pretty awkward in front of a camera. Finally, the pictures he delivered are wonderful. There have been rave reviews from everyone who has seen them!

Shawn · Married on 07/30/2017

When it came time to plan our wedding, my wife and I knew how important a great photographer is. It was the very first vendor we started looking for and immediately Brandon's name came up. We saw “A Moment in Time Photographs” on multiple sites and all the reviews were remarkable. We looked over the public albums and knew he was going to be our top choice. After a few phone calls and meetings we had hammered down the details and booked him for our July wedding.
    We could not be happier with the service and how professional Brandon was. He was courteous and kind and went out of his way to get the perfect shot. He didn’t even mind getting a little sandy and wet down by the beach! The day of went flawlessly and he captured every single moment of it. It truly was the perfect day and you can see that for yourself in the work he has done.
    We could not recommend him more, if you are unsure just take a look for yourself and I am sure you will be impressed.

Keri · Married on 05/20/2017

We had a great experience working with Brandon! In the months leading up to the wedding we had a few conversations to ensure our expectations aligned with his plan for capturing our day. Planning can be stressful, so it was great to have the open communication, but not be bogged down with formal meetings either.

On the day of the wedding Brandon came early to capture the moments leading up to the ceremony. After the ceremony we did bridal party and family photos, but only for ~20 min as we requested. We really wanted to have a lot of candid photos and enjoy the party w/ our guests, so it was our request to minimize formal photos. Brandon took this request and made it happen! We have so many great photos that really capture the energy of the day! The sequence he followed was exactly in line w/ what we had planned.

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. The pictures are beautiful and we love that we have both color and black and white photos of each shot. We are truly grateful to have had a wonderful experience and memories we can cherish forever!

Christy · Married on 10/16/2016

Our wedding day was absolutely magical, but it was just topped off with A Moment in Time Photographs! We loved Brandon and Mel! It was one of our favorite experiences out of our big day. The process felt natural, and we felt so confident that they captured every little detail of our day. We will surely have Brandon and Mel photographs our life's biggest moments from here on out!!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

Loved working with a moment in time photography. Easy to work with, very professional, and reasonably priced. Brandon remembered everything I wanted in the photographs after only two phone conversations. He was also completely out of the way during the reception. I almost forgot he was there! My wedding photos are stunning and original. Highly recommended ??

Emily · Married on 07/09/2016

Brandon and Mel were both so lovely to work with. They gave great direction when it was required, but also let us do our thing and stayed out of the way, while capturing all the special moments. They also kept me calm while it looked like it was about pour throughout our entire wedding (thankfully it did not!) and after all that - the photos were incredibly gorgeous. Highly recommend their service.

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2016

I was lucky enough to stumble upon A Moment in Time Photography when Brandon covered my friend's wedding about a year prior to my wedding date. I was already looking for a photographer for my wedding and having trouble finding someone with a portfolio I liked--- after seeing her wedding photos I was instantly sold and reached out to Brandon for a quote. He was incredibly professional and speedy-- he got back to me within 24 hours of my original inquiry and was always flexible and available for phone calls to discuss different aspects of coverage that we wanted.
    On our wedding day, he was able to help us pose for photos and helped to relieve some of our anxiety about being awkward-- neither one of us is very comfortable but he made it fun.
    I knew our photos would be good based on the sneak peeks posted on social media but the full set of proofs we received completely exceeded all my expectations. Along with our posed photos, we also received a beautiful set of candid photos of both ourselves and our guests that really captured the best moments of our wedding. I could not be happier!

Ella · event on: 07/17/2014

Brandon was an amazing photographer! Not only was he flexible when we made a last minute change, but he could work around what we were doing and find gorgeous shots in the most unlikely places! His attitude towards us really helped us loosen up and enjoy each others company during the engagement photoshoot.

We were introduced to Brandon and Melanie after we won a free engagement session at a bridal show. However, we fell in love with Brandon's energy and enthusiasm at climbing around and laying in the grass to get good shots that we knew we needed him to shoot our wedding. We were definitely not disappointed! We just got the photographs from the wedding back and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE each and every one! I've recommended them to pretty much everyone I know that's getting married! Thank you for everything!

Brandon was wonderful to work with and very flexible to meet the needs of our day. He was very laid back, but maintained professionalism throughout our wedding. The pictures came out amazing! Brandon has a great eye for photography and it really shows! We highly recommend hiring him. He and his wife were great to work with.

jessica · Married on 03/28/2015

Working with Brandon was epic! We had a last minute/small wedding in a historic home with just immediate family and a couple of close friends. Brandon was able to capture our intimate geeky gathering while being unobtrusive,fun and professional. With only 20 people including us on the guest list and things being as wedding are a bit discombobulated it was a blessing to have Brandons professional ease capturing our day. He was everywhere we didn't know we needed him to be and looking back on his images we are so glad he had an eye to capture things we wouldn't have thought of or even seen.
    The morning of the wedding we had a perfect snow flurry to cover up springs mud and Brandon was adventurous and energetic to get out in the snow and ice to take some really stunning and enjoyable shots. The photos taken outside were immediately following the ceremony and it was a very special time for Justin and I to regroup and let it all sink in. Brandon very easily directed us when we didn't know what to do and also captured sweet candid moments of us as our goofy selves. Following the wedding Brandon posted a few shots at a time as sneak peaks and each time a new image was posted we couldn't believe it was us! The images were stunning and he somehow made us look like naturals! Now the difficult part is trying to figure out where to hang them all because we can't just pick a few! Thank you Brandon for bringing the perfect energy to our day and giving us beautiful photographs to remember each moment of it.

Jess and Justin

Casey · Married on 01/03/2015

Brandon and Melanie were amazing! They captured every single moment yet we barely felt their presence. I have been to a lot of weddings where the photographer felt very intrusive, but we did not have that experience at all. Brandon and Melanie got every picture that I wanted as well as many that I did not expect! They were eager to try new shots and even brought party poppers and sparklers so they could try some cool pictures with us and they all came out great. We are very happy that we had A Moment In Time Photographs to capture our big day!

Jordyn · Married on 11/28/2014

Brandon and Melanie are so nice and helpful! They walk you through everything and get your ideas and then make it better! I highly recommend them!

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

We were more than happy with our experience with A Moment in Time Photography!! From the beginning they were very professional, punctual and easy to talk to. We explained that we wanted a lot of fun photographs that spoke to our love to laugh and that is just what they did! They both came with fun and creative photo ideas! We explained that we wanted our pictures to be completed rather quickly after the ceremony because we did not want to miss out on much time celebrating with guests. We we so pleasantly surprised by how efficiently the time was used. The pictures were done rather quickly, as requested, and we couldn't believe the amount of pictures we were able to get in the short amount of time! A Moment in Time was so well prepared and talented. The pictures were better than we could have imagined! Thank you so much! We will absolutely recommend A Moment In Time!!!!

Abbey · Married on 09/27/2014

Brandon and Mel are exceptional! They were easy going and flexible making the day run smoothly and stress free. They are both kind hearted and were great with my whole wedding party including small children! I appreciated all their patients and attention to detail for our wedding! They captured all of our details! Highly recommend for any occasion!

• F

Fran · Married on 09/27/2014

Have interviewing many photographers for our daughter's wedding we selected A Moment In Time Photography. This wonderful warm caring couple presented their services in a professional, flexible manner that sold us upon meeting them. We wanted to make sure every moment of this magical day was capture for us to reflect on in years to come. We couldn't be happier with the end results not only did we receive beautiful photos but moments captured that many other photographers would have surely missed. A Moment in Time provided flexibility creativity and passion of their profession. We received so many compliments on the photos, we are recommended their services to any one who wants a professional photographer who has a unique vision of capturing the moment. We look forward to working with them in the future.